The most clever war declaration ever

• Thread starter DeletedUser94879
  • Start date

DeletedUser94879

Way out here on K84 the mighty troglodytes of the EV tribe have declared war on the plebeians of LAF

This being their official war declaration

The tribe is now at war with EvictionNotice!

War name: Evicting the plebeians

Declaration:
*Knock Knock*

LAF:"Who's there?"

*The town crier does not speak to plebeians.*

*LAF members run away from the door, terrified of getting a letter from EV*

*The town crier then puts a letter through LAF's letter box.*

*Diver Down reaches for the letter*

It said:

"Hear ye, Hear ye,

EV, owners of K84 have ordered the eviction of LAF out of K84. EV look forward to eating their tasty villages. Farming their inferior players.

Kill 'em all"

*Word spreads through K84 fast, knowing that EV are the superior tribe.*

*diver down contemplates hitting delete account*

This should be interesing as no member of LAF has nobles yet and only a handful of EV members do, I'm sure that none have more than one.
We are a relatively new tribe, virtually nonexistant one week ago. So who knows how we will fare.
So instead of just taking our villages that they want, they prove their noobiness declaring war.
That is all well and good, what bothers me is some unknown moron throws my name around as if I'll be running scared.
HA!! I'm like that little gnat that keeps buzzing your ear on those hot, humid summer days. You know, the one you keep swatting at, the one you keep smacking your head trying to get rid of. Soon your ear hurts but the gnat is still there. That's me!
I would just like to know who has penned those prose? What great mind has come up with such a cunning slam on my good name?
Will he come forward? I think not.
It is too easy to hide ones cowardice in the anonymity of a crowd

DeletedUser

Once the OD updates Ill have more OD than the entirity of LAF who are 4 times my size and 1/3rd of what Eviction notice have who are nearly 10 times my points.. get your act together guys, we are getting more action up here in k14 and we aint telling nobody ;)

I like a nice greasy start up, really makes you work for every vill, and then quit as it gets boring..

I am routing for the under dogs here, who will probably loose.. go LAF!..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

need to work on your inspirational song too. Almost prefer being Rickrolled :icon_eek: Anyway go LAF go!

DeletedUser

Are you kidding?! With a war declaration like that!?
Go EV GO!

DeletedUser

You know I wish TW had a setting that all War decs were automatically posted up on these forums so you could have a smile and the odd jaw drop moment. Would brighten up the mid game part immeasurably.

Ok then Go EV and LAF :icon_cool:

DeletedUser4346

You know I wish TW had a setting that all War decs were automatically posted up on these forums so you could have a smile and the odd jaw drop moment. Would brighten up the mid game part immeasurably.

Ok then Go EV and LAF :icon_cool:
I 2nd that motion. Brighten up the forums a bit

it seems as if no one in LAF even has an academy, and only 5, possibly 6 members of EV have an academy.
i have to assume that my old friend, diver down has some thing to upset EV. I will pm you in game diver.

DeletedUser

I should send a massive chunk of support down for LAF...

If I wasn't at war I totally would. No joke. 100%.

DeletedUser

Look,at the end,most of the LAF players didnt even have a 1:1 ratio,they deserved getting a start over.
Unactive forums and unactive players,most of them didnt even know they were at war untill after they were cleared.

zakipoo

I liked the declaration..

americanpsychoguffaw.gif

DeletedUser71409

I liked the declaration..

americanpsychoguffaw.gif

Thank you. I wrote it :3 I thought I would make K84 a more interesting place.

As for little diver down, its such a shame that you posted this on the externals. Now all of W72 knows what a loser you really are :lol:.

DeletedUser71409

I thought I would give some statistics since LAF haven't already- Even though this war shouldn't of been publicized on the forum since we are only a petit tribe.

As of now, one of LAF member has attacked.

So I decided to go to TWStats to get more statistics. Although it is early days.

Side 1:
Tribes: EV
Side 2:
Tribes: LAF

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 0
Difference: 1

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,299