Top 20 Players

DeletedUser

Let's get some opinions on these 'top 20' players...even if it's top 10 it doesn't matter really, it would be good for discussion. I'll put up some of my opinions when I'm free, I'm currently on my phone.

1 Pure-Havoc Fossil 2.217 1 2217

Consistently the biggest farmer on th world so far, currently at 1.5mill and set to continue his rise with current conditions.

Plunderer (Gold - Level 4)

Plunder resources from other villages 10.000 times.

Robber (Silver - Level 3)

Loot a total of 1.000.000 resources.

The Warlord (Silver - Level 3)

Attack 100 different players

Wallbreaker (Wood - Level 1)

Destroy 25 wall levels using your rams.

OD Attack Rank: 320.
(1,609 score)
OD Defense Rank: 10355.
(1 score)

2 Gaiaworld Random 2.203 1 2203

Me: Im doing ok in arguably one of the more competitive areas of the core. Just over 1.1mill

3 Squ1rtle Quit 2.013 1 2013

The First player to hold rank one for an extended amount of time, many believe his point rise came too early to be appropriately troop whoring. His recent drop in ranks could support this. However as a hider of rewards it is hard to be certain.

OD Attack Rank: 4122.
(116 score)
OD Defense Rank: 4846.
(93 score)

OD possibly a bit low at this stage.

4 DreamSweeper AFLAC 1.978 1 1978

Popular forum personality and have played with them b4 so am aware of their proficiency. They have mentioned struggling with their area competing with players like Delling. However still nicely over a mill and has the activity and skill set to stay up there..... Also the first of our players to be a duke of a tribe.

Combat achievements

Plunderer (Gold - Level 4)

Plunder resources from other villages 10.000 times.

Robber (Silver - Level 3)

Loot a total of 1.000.000 resources.

The Warlord (Silver - Level 3)

Attack 100 different players

Wallbreaker (Wood - Level 1)

Destroy 25 wall levels using your rams.

OD Attack Rank: 43.
(3,606 score)
OD Defense Rank: 4723.
(101 score
)

5 Cold Comfort Rome! 1.975 1 1975

Another hiding of awards player, however I suspect it might have something to do with the forum account elegee from W31, thats just a hunch however. It could easily be one of the players that likes hiding such as LCTL or weasley.

OD Attack Rank: 448.
(1,388 score)
OD Defense Rank: 0.
(0 score)

As can be seen this player has yet to complete the sword quest suggesting a more pure lc start and very little defense. For me its a bit too risky for a startup as if anone reads this near the player then they already know that sending a bunch of axes and rams at this vill has a high % of crippling them :)

6 Champen Snakes 1.793 1 1793

Another hider of awards so the above applies in the same way.

OD Attack Rank: 58.
(3,336 score)
OD Defense Rank: 3329.
(183 score)

Has been develping farms and showing they can defend as well, as long as these things have not been too costly and farming is very near or above one mill then this account should be able to maintain or increase its position.

7 evil.kevin LIO 1.784 1 1784

Hides awards but have a good idea of what they have hauled and believe that this is too low to maintain this position. When low total haul figures is combined with the ODA below I feel that this player may slip out of the top ten.

OD Attack Rank: 51.
(3,414 score)
OD Defense Rank: 10649.
(1 score)

8 Oblivion-Awaits Random 1.699 1 1699

Always a top 5 account if nothing goes badly wrong, earnt a bit of ODD but nothing costly. This player will rise in ranks.

OD Attack Rank: 983.
(815 score)
OD Defense Rank: 27.
(2,084 score)

9 devil667 Random 1.683 1 1683

A Noob sharing farms with the rank 2 player, this is the player most likely to get nobled but that player early world :icon_twisted:

10 dtkolev LIO 1.672 1 1672

I need to go paint a wall So wont bother with this one :D

DeletedUser

Gaiaworld

Gaiaworld
Opponents defeated:1.557 (659.)
Tribe:Random

Combat achievements
award3.png

Plunderer (Silver - Level 3)Plunder resources from other villages 1.000 times.

award2.png

Robber (Silver - Level 3)Loot a total of 1.000.000 resources.

warmonger.png

The Warlord (Bronze - Level 2)Attack 25 different players

Social achievements
beloved_friends.png

Beloved Friend (Gold - Level 4)Make a total of 100 friendships.

Since you make such a good summery for the rest of the top 10 I thought I'd give one for you Gaia.

A very good area to be in, in my view. Some decent noble targets down the road and lots of potential farm. You're way ahead in terms of points. I look forward to continue seeing you in the leader-board. I hope you paint that wall real good as well.

devil667

9 devil667 Random 1.683 1 1683

A Noob sharing farms with the rank 2 player, this is the player most likely to get nobled but that player early world :icon_twisted:

^ With tribemates like these who needs enemies. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

5 Cold Comfort Rome! 1.975 1 1975

Another hiding of awards player, however I suspect it might have something to do with the forum account elegee from W31, thats just a hunch however. It could easily be one of the players that likes hiding such as LCTL or weasley.

OD Attack Rank: 448.
(1,388 score)
OD Defense Rank: 0.
(0 score)

As can be seen this player has yet to complete the sword quest suggesting a more pure lc start and very little defense. For me its a bit too risky for a startup as if anone reads this near the player then they already know that sending a bunch of axes and rams at this vill has a high % of crippling them :)

Maybe that player just dodged the barb attack hence the 0 ODD... Seriously doubt that they haven't completed that quest. Strange assumption top lel

P.S. thats not me.

DeletedUser1082

Maybe that player just dodged the barb attack hence the 0 ODD... Seriously doubt that they haven't completed that quest. Strange assumption top lel

P.S. thats not me.

one spear dies against no wall even if the attack is fully dodged.

DeletedUser

Strange assumption top lel

P.S. thats not me.

Just for the record it was purely based on a past haul figure and a slight similarity in sig and coa styles. Tenuous but designed to elicit comment :)

DeletedUser110464

We can expect a 400 point barb nobbling soon.

Yeah that's for sure. Makes me think that he's just one of those players that gets the barb conquer for the first conquer, then falls way behind. Although a few players will be getting academies in the next couple days among the actual good players.

DeletedUser110464

Well...just because he got an academy doesn't mean he has nobles. He still has to mint at least 1 coin and then there's the res for building the noble itself.

DeletedUser104118

Updated ranks : [SPOIL] [/SPOIL]

From the new rankings I can only tell you more in depth information of 2 players.

Pure-Havoc:
What I have witness, is he is a good player, very aggressive.
Seems like he loves going for the OD awards.
He was first to defeat 10k on w70 If I remember correctly.
Friendly guy, not so friendly if you're in his area :)
I can see him hanging around top5 for quiet some time.

Mixedupmessedup:
I duked him on w70, bit of a point whore. He normally goes defensive & builds pits high.
I can see him dropping off in a month to go below top 50 rank.
Decent member to have in a tribe.

Looks like my predictions came true again ;)

Pure-Havoc - Rank 2nd
Mixedupmessedup - Rank 56th

DeletedUser

It won't be long till pepper and I hit these top 20…hehe

Can we get opinions on the top 20? :$

DeletedUser

Drentis snuck in the top 20. tho ill drop out of it soon i guess :D