LC Counts

DeletedUser

Dude,
Whats your IGN?

i shall give you the sit for 2 min.

I am choosing to remain unnamed as of now for the good of my tribe; I do not do things that could hurt those I care about and I think you should adopt this tenant as it seems you have a chronic problem with lying

Mr.Impossible

I am choosing to remain unnamed as of now for the good of my tribe; I do not do things that could hurt those I care about and I think you should adopt this tenant as it seems you have a chronic problem with lying

you know what?
you have 'Icannotbelievethetruth' syndrome. Now get over it please, and accept your super genius maths calculations is wrong. :)

DeletedUser

I have an IQ of roughly 174 and I have not miscalculated anything since an odd partial differential equation when I was in the 8th grade, trust me, I have no error.

DeletedUser

Err, okay? I have been rank 1 multiple times and have duked the #1 tribe on seven worlds, so I don't think I am the one seeking justification

Is that all it takes to be justified these days?

DeletedUser

Do you have anything that's better than a lengthy history of mathematical brilliance?

DeletedUser104262

t51e4b5_1cd234e6_half-trollface.jpeg

DeletedUser

Err, okay? None of you have refuted my theory so I assume you are unable to...

Mr.Impossible

honestly, I am having a laugh now.

A person who claims to be super genius by 174 IQ.

Does that means a person is perfect in maths? and free from mistakes?
Oh come on.

I am even offering you to sit for 2 min, for you to check the account thoroughly.

Now that you are not even accepting that, it shows how ignorant you are.

DeletedUser

I don't want to give out my username clearly, if you even knew what you were doing on this game you would understand my solid reasoning.

DeletedUser18879

honestly, I am having a laugh now.

A person who claims to be super genius by 174 IQ.

Does that means a person is perfect in maths? and free from mistakes?
Oh come on.

I am even offering you to sit for 2 min, for you to check the account thoroughly.

Now that you are not even accepting that, it shows how ignorant you are.

Just stop lying, it's not even funny anymore.

Mr.Impossible

Please do state then in what way do you want the proof?

DeletedUser

And of course he will "log off" once he reads this :icon_rolleyes:

These people really need counseling, there is a life outside of this game and it can be pleasant if you become a better person :)

DeletedUser99148

Idiocracy, please enlighten us with your math, we still waiting?!?!

DeletedUser

Hey since your so good at math can you please show the math that proves the lc count max? since the other one has been "debunked" i'm not so great at math so you.

DeletedUser

Omg! My LC count just went OVER 9000!!!

t5g0o0.jpg

Morthy helping his friends again.. pffft. Sir Cornish, please use your sources on this guy and get him banned for cheating. Obviously one can't have "OVER" LCs