Discussion: Update to version 8.19

DeletedUser94483

Yes...but Innogames has nothing to do with the development of opera. As well if you read the rules it specifically states that Innogames will never support any browser SPECIFICALLY for tribalwars. So everyone getting upset that a better for tribalwars browser is no longer going to continue receiving upgrades for it...and then getting mad at Morthy for stating this fact are ignoring a rule that has been here since I started playing.

§7) Bots and Scripts

Tribal Wars should be played with a normal browser only. Bots, browser add-ons and other applications that automate game activities are forbidden.

Opera as a normal browser at this point would be opera 19...although they offer older downloads to back support to opera 12(same one I use) would be bad overall. What I personally suggest is everyone mad about the lost features to opera go to opera itself and complain over the lost functionality.

I did last night decided to download opera 19 myself and tribalwars plays wonderfully on it...I lose all the load times I have issues with can move windows around etc...problems is I cant mass open or use my shortcuts..Innogames has nothing to do with that though nor is it their fault.

DeletedUser98503

They're just trying to make us quit so we all go to TW2 l0l

DeletedUser94483

No I am saying that when tribalwars eventually outgrows opera 12 I will have to as well as everyone else upgrade to something else...Also I wont be playing tw2 myself and Love tribalwars.net and plan on staying here...So...if you want to play both .net and tw2 that is fine by me. I wont be encouraging quitting of anything.

DeletedUser108039

Why not give the option to disable pictures and parts that slow down the game in old browsers???, give us a choice if we want to have better performance over look.

DeletedUser

Well i for one miss having a Map link near the village scroll buttons.. Sigh. SO annoying to have to keep going up to the top bar. :s

DeletedUser94483

once you get used to it deb...I know hard habits are hard to break...those late night half a sleep tw sessions really mess with me when i keep clicking next or on my village instead of map.

Dj...it is not just the images but also alot of the scripting and programming behind the game as well...the very things that make the game smoother need to be matched with the up to date browsers...Though imo inno should buy the opera 12 platform and update it and make it the tw platform.

DeletedUser

Is it actually that hard to support Opera 12.16? It's ONE browser. Of all the browsers, this is the ONE they should support. Valtheran, can you honestly say it was okay for Morthy to stop supporting the only browser that is worth using for TW - and to do so without giving us any warning at all?

DeletedUser94483

Freak...I am not that involved on what it would take for him to support opera 12...I just have a rudimentary knowledge of how all of the pieces work and am making a statement with that knowledge. On top of that Morthy has already applied a fix during this update.

Again if you read the rules the supporting of any particular browser will not be unique of any browser...By that there is ALREADY a warning...Mind you I am merely explaining the facts, I am an avid opera user myself and even downloaded a sub file of 19/15 to try out. I do have to say that tribalwars as a game on those browsers runs alot smoother then I have seen in a few updates...Ie 9 months or so. Much faster interaction. So other then the fact that opera themselves took the tools out that I use I would be using it for tw myself.

On top of that if no one here remembers a few years ago everyone was playing on ie....I know when I first started this game I had no clue what opera was and only an idea of firefox and chrome had not even come out yet. So times change it is unfortunate but that is what happens.

DeletedUser

yeah, i came here just for this answer, but still nothing :)

the question was, how to earn inventory, doing some quest during holidays or what?

Maybe you should read, then ask questions. This is probably why nobody has answered you. Your answer should lie here, in the original post.

Inventory

Added an Inventory for storing items, which you can find it in the "Profile" menu. You'll also find a small surprise waiting for you in your Inventory!

The inventory can currently store (giftable) premium features, and will also be used for storing event prizes. We also plan to migrate paladin items to the Inventory as part of a larger project based around the Paladin.

DeletedUser

Well since you guys are always updating the game I have a small suggestion. We need an option in the reports filter to stop receiving reports from FA, or at least hide them or automatically save them in a reports folder different from the "new reports" folder.

I'm sure many of the power farmers will love this option as we need to separate barb reports from the reports of players we are actually farming or clearing, it is eye tiring to look for a report between barb reports and time consuming to keep on moving barb reports to archive.

fidel I

Can a brief explanation on how inventory items are achieved, what ones they are and the description of them. Also, are they random like the pally weapons?

Funny thing is, I was going to ask the same question because it's annoying me that I don't know what the point of the inventory is...

DeletedUser

Well since you guys are always updating the game I have a small suggestion. We need an option in the reports filter to stop receiving reports from FA, or at least hide them or automatically save them in a reports folder different from the "new reports" folder.

I'm sure many of the power farmers will love this option as we need to separate barb reports from the reports of players we are actually farming or clearing, it is eye tiring to look for a report between barb reports and time consuming to keep on moving barb reports to archive.

you could always do #3 here

e187a8913df5e5ca1780c3883ee85074.png

Reports -> Filter

DeletedUser105025

If you were to do that, FA would be rendered useless as it wouldn't be doing the job its supposed to.

DeletedUser

If you were to do that, FA would be rendered useless as it wouldn't be doing the job its supposed to.

^ Dat. I didn't test it but I guess asph is right, if i stop receiving reports for the FA then it will only take into account old reports only.