Bedtime Stories : Part 1 ..... [The DuckTales] - Random Productions

devil667

Good evening my dear trolls. I have finally come to the realization that I have grown old along with this game, and it is the duty of the older generation to set the bar high enough for the new faces to try and reach, to establish a healthy progressive community.

Let us start with a story though, nice and simple, just like the ones your grandparents used to tell you, or maybe still do, if you are lucky enough.

Anyway, I will be the tranny granny today, and today's story is called................

2wqcyrs.jpg

Not so long time ago in a world of Tribalwars spawned what was called to be "The Golden Duck" of their time. The ducks were not just any ordinary ones, but fire breathing ones, setting the North East ablaze, or so they thought.

They hugged and cuddled, thinking it would be formidable. They felt arrogant and sent out messages like the following:

KeegiKolmas Jan 24, 17:59
Hey.

You should check players twstats before mail like that.

Best
KK

qwyr7s.jpg

They grew(slowly), singing songs about their deeds (mostly internalling), not realizing they are yet to meet beings ranked far higher in the food chain, the sexual predators hibernating in the forest of "Manly Love".

Mother nature was far too angry as she witnessed the everyday chinese takeaway attempting to rewrite destiny. Furious with the vile Ducklings, she moved to clear the skies of any grey, and shower the world with the seven colors of heaven, and that my dear readers is known today as the "Rainbow".

The ducks, fearing the worst tried to embrace the holy light comprised of the seven colors, in a moment of desperation they even tried aligning themselves with the Light heading into oblivion, not realizing it is not the one comprised of the seven colors of heaven.

The Rainbow passed all the important places it was meant for, starting from the bedroom of Denise Milani, through the dressing room of Shay Laren and a large number of cats to finally to enter the forest of "Manly Love".

The noble men & women of the forest, shinning with the seven colors knew better to just not to drive the ducks to extinction, for they are Mother Nature's children as well, and thus to punish them, moved out as did their pets, cats, and dogs.

What happened next?

The Senior Citizens in Southern Canadian State of Alabama Punishing Teh Ugly Ducklings.
30mmzic.jpg

And one of our most beloved Random member, the dog from Duck Hunt.
Duck_Hunt_Dog_by_8_bit_Painter.jpg

Advisory: Graphic Content

[spoil]
E2ZGJbs.png
[/spoil]

[spoil]
XtqPj2O.png
[/spoil]

[spoil]
orwFXGX.png
Preceded by another similar nuke[or whatever it is] and followed by 3 more nobles, amen. [/spoil]

Enjoy,

Random

Last edited:

DeletedUser50073

I just imagined the aflack duck screaming AAAAAFFF******CKkkk

My money is on Random!

DeletedUser

Hopefully Random can save us from the plague of attention whoring spam.

Galum

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Apparently some ducklings can't handle triple rainbow... It's a shame really.

DeletedUser

nice PnP, lets be honest triple rainbows> All else

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser65288

I skipped the middle part because
lesswordsww9.jpg

but everything else was enjoyable

DeletedUser111398

Now this is what happens when you try and hug the world...

Go triple rainbow of wonders.
[spoil]
Pixar%2BPost%2B-%2BToy%2BStory%2Bof%2BTerror%2BBehind%2Bthe%2BScenes-2.jpg

[/spoil]

DeletedUser113220

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh but I like Stories. Does this story have Wizards in it or Vampires? I like Dragons also, large blues ones named Saphira. :icon_smile:

- Drake

DeletedUser104262

Honestly, that's what I call a cool story bro. Such a riveting tale, I honestly copy and pasted it to word, saved on my hard drive, backed it up on a jump drive, drove to the bank, put the jump drive in the safe deposit box, and will leave it there until my kids turn about 12 (when they can actually state their age, and ask what it is I'm showing them), when I will pick it up, put it in an old USB drive reader and relay this cool story to them and tell them, "kids, this is what a cool story should look and sound like...not like the stories your generation tells."

DeletedUser

Good read. Hope to see more stuff like this in the up and coming future.