Top 20 Players

DeletedUser105025

Do you know how many arguments that would cause if there was a gift column? :icon_neutral: I don't even know the guy maybe he did get it gifted to him, but I'm just saying that no ODA gain is not proof of a gift, i've seen it done legitimately. The way he posted it was the correct way, barbs and internals. Gifts are hard to prove so it's not even worth the argument of calling it a gift unless there is solid evidence..

Im not talking about specific players, and he wouldn't have to use the term 'gift'.

Its obvious that what was posted is inaccurate, yet certain somebody's continue to persist otherwise. Makes me laugh.

Always read between the lines, Googly rarely posts something that you can take at face value.

DeletedUser50073

I know where you're coming from, I mean the guy has 2000-3000 ODA which is pathetic for having even more than 1 village. just saying maybe he has a basher. And tbh either way, basher/gifted villages, it's not playing the game the right way imo and he gets no respect from me for whatever rank he may be, and anyone that looks at his ODA probably won't give him the respect either.. But the gifted village section of that list would just be too much without the real proof. It would cause a massive argument. Even just posting about a single player has sparked a fuss, if there was an entire list it would be crazyness in here lol

King Matt II

You were right about the restarts Googly, my target restarted as soon as he saw my train. :( Plus he was backtimed prior to that, so he had no troops to stop me anyways. He was so spiteful, making my stats look shitty on purpose.

Last edited:

DeletedUser105025

I know where you're coming from, I mean the guy has 2000-3000 ODA which is pathetic for having even more than 1 village. just saying maybe he has a basher. And tbh either way, basher/gifted villages, it's not playing the game the right way imo and he gets no respect from me for whatever rank he may be, and anyone that looks at his ODA probably won't give him the respect either.. But the gifted village section of that list would just be too much without the real proof. It would cause a massive argument. Even just posting about a single player has sparked a fuss, if there was an entire list it would be crazyness in here lol

Only the best for you mate, lol

King Matt II

1 xStarStruck - Some rather nice ennoblements coming from these guys, looking pretty good so far on this world. I like their tribe too, looking pretty solid overall.
2 Gaiaworld - Another great player(s?) that has been dominating the entire early game, obviously looking to keep that strong grip going until he/they quit I'd assume. Part of one of the strongest tribes in the world thus far, so they've got that going for them too.
3 Pain.Carbon - Everyone is calling him a pushed account. While I'm sure he's a good player, it's a shame that he (potentially) was pushed to his rank. I'm sure he can stay there with his skillset though, although he runs the risk of running out of free villages.
4 davidga33 - Actually really surprised this guy is still here, I thought he was just some random that rushed a noble but he's still going strong. Nobling some decent villages too, so if he can keep this up he'll probably stay pretty high.
5 Watercolour - I'm also genuinely surprised this account is so high up in the rankings considering their star player has been away all week. I'm sure he must've left some plans to keep the account rolling in his absence though. I'm sure they'll stay top 20, as soon as they run out nukes they'll walk into a field of internals. :>
6 Squ1rtle
7 Lord Rudolph
8 Steinitz
9 Oblivion-Awaits
10 Mmicox

I'll finish the last 5 when I get back home later!

DeletedUser102496

At this stage of the World, if you were offered a free village - would you take it? (Not saying Pain has pushed accounts)

Certainly, I would. But, he is a great and respected player we are talking about. Deserves praise for his growing stats here and in previous Worlds.

SSJ Vegito

Time will tell to be quite honest, personally I am a big fan of Pure-Havoc as of right now.

DeletedUser

5 Watercolour - I'm also genuinely surprised this account is so high up in the rankings considering their star player has been away all week. I'm sure he must've left some plans to keep the account rolling in his absence though. I'm sure they'll stay top 20, as soon as they run out nukes they'll walk into a field of internals. :>

I'd be ranked higher if I hadn't hit a bonfire with my nuke+train.

And that I can't rebuild my nuke because someone felt like catting my farm from 28 to 16 http://www.twstats.com/en73/index.php?page=village&id=17429

And not to mention, the village I am nobling right now dropped to 3 loyalty - gonna be another 16 hours -.-

DeletedUser

Is that really the kind of thing you want to be sharing? :/

-D

DeletedUser

Just came back from vacation soo..
I'll clarify for everyone just so that we all understand about Pain.Carbon and me.

1) I made friends with him.

2) I helped him clear other players with him(Was very fun)

3)I went away for a week to an island resort and decided to help Pain.Carbon further by using the rest of my nuke(Why would I need it while I'm gone).

4)I told him he could take my village afterwords as I figured I'd start over anyway.

Its not too complicated. Yes he got some help, but no it was not by any illegal or "mischievous" ways.
I hope I cleared things up. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Pain.Carbon

Ohh Dyskinesia , you finished fun ;( i like to let them imagine more and more stories :)

So please conti with your imagination , i like it .

Btw on topic -

Rank Name Tribe Points Villages Points per village
1 xStarStruck Where? 28.340 8 3543
2 Pain.Carbon Where? 20.103 6 3351
3 Watercolour Panic! 18.069 5 3614
4 davidga33 Where? 17.359 5 3472
5 Gaiaworld Random 17.249 4 4312
6 Steinitz Where? 15.961 4 3990
7 Oblivion-Awaits Random 15.905 4 3976
8 Jammer0 CODEX 15.882 4 3971
9 PiiTBULL CARROT 15.243 5 3049
10 Lord Knightflex WET 15.178 4 3795
11 Lord Rudolph Panic! 15.142 4 3786
12 Majestic knight Where? 14.594 4 3649
13 Im Not Fazed KOS 13.568 3 4523
14 hiosam WET 13.401 4 3350
15 Pure-Havoc Fossil 13.325 3 4442
16 Squ1rtle 13.108 4 3277
17 Cold Comfort Where? 13.184 3 4395
18 ...Meep? SICK 12.692 3 4231
19 cimot18 WET 12.507 5 2501
20 Mmicox FIRM 12.540 4 3135

DeletedUser107679

Wouldnt surprise me if Pain.carbon was pushed. Either way he is trash and a parasite and will fold in a real fight. Remember w61. (yawn)

DeletedUser113155

Wouldnt surprise me if Pain.carbon was pushed. Either way he is trash and a parasite and will fold in a real fight. Remember w61. (yawn)

I am not going to pretend, I know the guy... However, I can tell from his stats that he might have only internalized/was gifted 1 or 2 villages... The other were cleared by others... (This doesn't mean he is a terrible player, just diplomatic or manipulative... both qualities are needed in TW)... Only time will tell, where he goes in this world...