The Best Tribe You Have Ever Been Apart Of.

jakeeboy

W16 probably Bang!? before egos got in the way.
W30 RAM was fun for a while there
W41 OCD was lots of fun in hindsight, possibly the best world I have been on (those conspiracy theories).

DeletedUser110464

lmao. So funny, Earl you small minded nub cake.

At least I didn't get rimmed by a small minded nub cake...

And FYI I logged in to give my other villa to im not fazed because my coplayers stopped logging in and I didn't want to solo the account with my limited time.

DeletedUser

I know why both tribes recently mentioned went down.... One want as good as they thought they were, the other thought being good was enough.

OT: All trbes are what you make of them. My favs so far are Rawr/HotRex W 64 because of my involvement. W66 SuitUp Because I like the leadership style. W73 RaNDom for everything so far :p

Oh and UK Classic One Core as it was my baby for a little while. UK World 7 'V' because of the duchess and my first real world :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser51929

For me, it would have to be Smurfs/~Or.D~ from World 6. There I learned it really is a hard knock life.

DeletedUser

I was also in Hotrex, pm what account you played under x

Leah.

I was TWLooser I was from the Rawr! side and when the merge happened I was in the council for a short time before leaving the account to go traveling.... Think im still mentioned on the Sr3aph account if its still active :)

What about when I let you into MY tribe there? :icon_sad:

Thought that was Four Seasons tribe :p but I really liked that tribe...... if that idiot on the massive account wasnt involved it would have made the list :)

DeletedUser

You have the audasity to insult them for inviting point whores

you invited your multiple accounts to boost your tribe at the stats, miss cup cake we all know it was only to send pp and you only logged in 1 time

but 26 points to 108 is impossible in 1 go so check your own recruitment policy before looking at others, only stopped growing when i put a support request in, you just got lucky the mod did not check past your obvious lie.

LIO were still bad right?

DeletedUser111495

I was TWLooser I was from the Rawr! side and when the merge happened I was in the council for a short time before leaving the account to go traveling....
I was co-playing Without Regrets for a short time whilst he was the Duke, fun times x

Think im still mentioned on the Sr3aph account if its still active :)
Account is still active but is under a new name and taking a bit of a hammering now.

26 to 108? thats a mighty 82 points. How can I live without 82 points in my tribe!! Im about to start another just to boost my tribal stat. O.O

Invite me then, ill join :) however be carefull you might get accused of multi accounting by heartlessfool...

Last edited:

DeletedUser

W48 SubV.

In all of my years play, since the great DNS in world 9, I have never been in such a fantastically Duke'd tribe as SubV.
We were half the size of each of the 3 or 4 enemies we had, both in numbers and points, but our duke, RevengeComing, pulled it all together and we shot into top position. Destroyed everything in our way.
RC was brilliant. Probably the best player/Duke I have ever known.
As a result, we, as a tribe, seriously enjoyed the world.
Brilliant times.

And to top it all, every tribe has some hate mail in the external forums... from someone - at some point..
But SubV got nothing but praise and respect from everyone in the world. Awesome.

TT.

DeletedUser108039

My fave world in terms of fun and good tribe i would say W61 Impact/Zombie but mainly when name was Impact before Al Muff disbanded them. was so much more fun before Alvis one of the dukes got banned.

DeletedUser

W48 SubV.

In all of my years play, since the great DNS in world 9, I have never been in such a fantastically Duke'd tribe as SubV.
We were half the size of each of the 3 or 4 enemies we had, both in numbers and points, but our duke, RevengeComing, pulled it all together and we shot into top position. Destroyed everything in our way.
RC was brilliant. Probably the best player/Duke I have ever known.
As a result, we, as a tribe, seriously enjoyed the world.
Brilliant times.

And to top it all, every tribe has some hate mail in the external forums... from someone - at some point..
But SubV got nothing but praise and respect from everyone in the world. Awesome.

TT.

Some say TT is still using his victory from World 60 to apply for tribes on World 73.

That said, it is hard to believe that someone who incited racial hate on these forums is still posting. A sad day for moderation for sure.

ashoka1

Putting aside the flame section of your post for the moment...

Isn't W60 still open?

W60 was won by Spam via secrets on 31st Dec 2012

However as spam controlled only 31% at that time we pushed for a vote and world remained open for domination win(60%) as well.

Currently spam(54%) along with its long term ally kure (16%) controls about 70% and is well on course to win the world.Spam decided not to recruit to win and is still below 40 member count.

TT was not part of spam when secret were won and was found sending mails to near by players in W67 about winning secrets.

Whether same happened here or not..I am not very sure of..nor do I care.

But I Care for Spam ...

TT was dismissed from spam for withdrawing his troops from front line players and giving away info to enemy.

DeletedUser51929

For me, it would have to be Smurfs/~Or.D~ from World 6. There I learned it really is a hard knock life.

DeletedUser53418

My favorite tribes would have had to be [EA] on W24 and MF on W30 made some great friends and had great times there!