Next No-haul: Powered By Cheese

sp.ag

Maybe you didn’t understand what I meant. You posted here to stir. I seen it, I told you not to waste your time here.

Rules updated.

You seen what exactly? I didn't post to stir - you may tell me all you wish Ill judge if I am wasting my time with something.

@your rules - Why would I attempt to disband a tribe where there is a large number of my friends within it? I don't even know you in truth so not sure how you could know anything about me. I have never tried to disband a tribe for the sake of disbanding lol :icon_idea:.

DeletedUser80534

Well then, welcome to the thread!

…because all the rules are super serious.

Anyway, I’ll humour you. I don’t care much for egos, deserved or not. This tribe is meant to be fun, and I’m trying to create a fun atmosphere for those who join in (note the rules). I’m pretty confident that I’d be able to work with anyone on the current list.

DeletedUser105718

58e79e89ba985ca3393c205b9f713c68.png

Heh.

Kind of felt relevant. :icon_idea:

Last edited by a moderator:

mattcurr

Difference is Matt has led players who have deserved ego's.
I have a talent for breaking people who don't deserve their ego or making them leave. But that's within my own group and it's hard to be arrogant when you're in a tribe with 10-15 people in the top 20 cause you're just average at that point no matter what. In all honesty there is such little posturing in a tribe aaqib or I start it would shock most. but we both have large strict personalities and just tear people down if they start to act like that till they get that they should talk about other things

Last edited:

DeletedUser80534

I’ve done my fair share of ‘pestering the leadership’ whilst playing. In most cases I’m trying to help people to do things better. I was kicked for the first time on W71 by a noob tribe for trying to help them.

If I look at leadership and I’m happy with what I see, I’m very chill and I play along.

I mostly end up being war baron though. (I tried to duke on W38 and W50 but realised that I shouldn’t torture people).

This has been said about me: Nami is right, in the fact that we could have used her abilities in a far more effective manner than we did, she is a great tactician and will forever be an asset to their tribe whatever world.

Anyway, I don’t think you’d be faced with as much resistance here as you think matt. You’re a well-respected and proven duke. After talking with you I was surprised when I found that my opinion of how things should be run is that similar to yours. If you end up being duke it will be the first time I play with you, and I look forward to it.

DeletedUser

calm your nerves i am back and i got a new purple pony to kick it of to a great start

Once upon a time there lived big bad roshy that terrorized the world of tw I the great knight of the round table never lost hope in my victory. So i set comfy on my chair trolling his brains out till his poor soul couldn't take it anymore and he admitted his defeat. He gave me his trolling crown and kiss me goodbye told me well done i couldn't do nothing more but cry the tears of joy gave me new power to carry on his mission to become the annoying master of the tw.

I shall now announce myself for joining that premade

7. Everyone is allowed, except people that murph says cant join.
- I hope my purple pony didn't scared u murph :p

DeletedUser

Seems like a horrible tribe if you accept people such as Ham. :lol:

DeletedUser80534

Seems like a horrible tribe if you accept ''''''players''''' such as Ham. :lol:

I fixed that for you.

Yea, some things about Ham have been mentioned to me by his former tribe mate. Plus I was going to cut him, but he’s fun and entertaining and I kinda like him (but I think I’ll still cut him). We’ll see closer to the launch.

DeletedUser

Majority of the people on your member list are people who play no hauls worlds already. Your first pick duke is in fact someone who has already played 3/5, duking two of them.

I don't understand why you've chosen to make a premade and made rules for said premade but opted against leading the tribe and asked someone else to do it. Genuinely curious not looking to "flame".

DeletedUser80534

Because I play only no hauls (which I love), usually can’t find a tribe with players I like being around and usually can’t find a duke I like following around (and I posted above I've tried duking before but realised that I shouldn’t torture people). (I don't enjoy losing either, so we wont).

And then I also invited some of my friends who usually play farming worlds.

DeletedUser105718

Yea, some things about Ham have been mentioned to me by his former tribe mate. Plus I was going to cut him, but he’s fun and entertaining and I kinda like him (but I think I’ll still cut him). We’ll see closer to the launch.
Kind of weird how you talk about cutting your member list so openly, that makes me steer clear from this premade.

DeletedUser80534

Whats wrong with it? You'd rather I lie to people and make up a lame excuse or have sumner tell them to leave or just remove them. I'm honest. It's my best quality.

DeletedUser80534

Uhh. Look I'm tired of you illuminati lot. So yes .. please steer clear. Or here's a thought: go post in your own premcakes thread.. Or at least think up some plausable accusation and stop plucking shit out of thin air.

DeletedUser105718

Whats wrong with it? You'd rather I lie to people and make up a lame excuse or have sumner tell them to leave or just remove them. I'm honest. It's my best quality.
Nothing at all. Feel free to accept people into your pre-made, kick them a few weeks later and talk about it in the forums as if everything is fine. Sounds like a great, solid tribe you are going to have. :icon_idea:

Uhh. Look I'm tired of you illuminati lot. So yes .. please steer clear. Or here's a thought: go post in your own premcakes thread.. Or at least think up some plausable accusation and stop plucking shit out of thin air.
At least think up some plausable accusation and stop plucking shit out of thin air yourself. I came here to point out something. Your belief that it's "nothing" has no basis at all.

DeletedUser80534

I give up you win. This will be a horrible tribe...

A horribly awesome tribe.

DeletedUser

ಠ_ಠ

DeletedUser

Nothing at all. Feel free to accept people into your pre-made, kick them a few weeks later and talk about it in the forums as if everything is fine. Sounds like a great, solid tribe you are going to have. :icon_idea:

Let me stop you right there nami is really great girl and if she thinks the other player would be better then the one that was there before he will accept that cuz he knows her and approves her way of thinking . I will say just one thing the players that she is gonna cut gonna play duals or trials in that tribe anyway and gonna be accepted in nicest way possible . I will fallow her and her strategy to the end and finish up victorious .

At least think up some plausable accusation and stop plucking shit out of thin air yourself. I came here to point out something. Your belief that it's "nothing" has no basis at all.

That is no way to treat a lady , if your angry about something tell it out straight away don't plot around like a little b** ch i will have you know there is no better "comarad" then Nami she is honest and true to her word and i will not listen to something so nasty and degrading as you make it appear. Sir you s*ck !