Next No-haul: Powered By Cheese

DeletedUser57316

The opinion of someone like slowthinker who trolls 90% of the time, is an opinion you ignore

DeletedUser

The only thing your gonna do is make yourself sound dumb people will talk about you with no respect at all cuz you aint giving it to anyone else think about your conversation and yourself for that matter it's really low for my opinion and i don't care what you want to express or do but be sure i am coming after you in the game if your gonna play in it and your not gonna last long ;) gonna rip you apart like lion does it to antelope. Pleas don't take any excuses on my writing cuz i suck and i know it but as long as you understand that's fine with me i gonna piss on your village and steal your cookies.

murph btw if i wrote a spam post one time in the past that's not what makes a spamer and if we gonna talk about iq i definitely come out on top ;)

once u gonna have masters out of programing and mathematic call me and i will congratulate you.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The only thing your gonna do is make yourself sound dumb people will talk about you with no respect at all cuz you aint giving it to anyone else think about your conversation and yourself for that matter it's really low for my opinion and i don't care what you want to express or do but be sure i am coming after you in the game if your gonna play in it and your not gonna last long ;) gonna rip you apart like lion does it to antelope. Pleas don't take any excuses on my writing cuz i suck and i know it but as long as you understand that's fine with me i gonna piss on your village and steal your cookies.

murph btw if i wrote a spam post one time in the past that's not what makes a spamer and if we gonna talk about iq i definitely come out on top ;)

once u gonna have masters out of programing and mathematic call me and i will congratulate you.

You're no Spag.

DeletedUser

I do know my spelling sucks and i admitted that in my first post i don't know why you bring that up anyway does that make you dumb i talk 6 different languages and i know i am not perfect in all of them but tell me your probably originally from england or usa tell me if you know any more languages then your own . Don't tell me you don't so who is spag now ? so many idiots we are talking with it hurts

DeletedUser

I do know my spelling sucks and i admitted that in my first post i don't know why you bring that up anyway does that make you dumb i talk 6 different languages and i know i am not perfect in all of them but tell me your probably originally from england or usa tell me if you know any more languages then your own . Don't tell me you don't so who is spag now ? so many idiots we are talking with it hurts

You need to stop trying to be Spag. You'll never be a Spag.

DeletedUser80534

Just tell me whenever anyone needs me to translate what spinel says.

DeletedUser57316

Wait wut, did you find a random excuse to brag about your schooling :/ Whos talking IQ, and your typing like your a 15 year old high school girl xD

Nami this one can not join, stupidly delusional

sp.ag

2dqmm70.jpg

DeletedUser80534

Wait wut, did you find a random excuse to brag about your schooling :/ Whos talking IQ, and your typing like your a 15 year old high school girl xD

Nami this one can not join, stupidly delusional

I'm sorry murph.

I'm not going to cut him, not if even if he thinks he's einstein or calls you a neeb. You won't find this IQ, player abilities, dedication to a tribe, loyalty to friends and grammatical flair just anywhere. XD

DeletedUser

There is no random excuse but i admit i had a few shots yesterday and i kinda feel good about what i said except the part about schooling was noob of me sorry murph -_- muldie i always take friends first never tribe. Past speaks for itself... yes and i will never be spag sir

43161794.jpg

btw i am 23 y old and i forgot how quickly things escalate on public forums you will never see me again :p

Last edited by a moderator:

sp.ag

There is no random excuse but i admit i had a few shots yesterday and i kinda feel good about what i said except the part about schooling was noob of me sorry murph -_- muldie i always take friends first never tribe. Past speaks for itself... yes and i will never be spag sir

43161794.jpg

btw i am 23 y old and i forgot how quickly things escalate on public forums you will never see me again :p

p4kbqfb.jpg

DeletedUser65288

People who put friends before tribe, tend to get backstabbed.

unless your friends are your tribe. Then everyone gets cookies.

The list looks pretty long so I'd assume people would get dropped anyway.

DeletedUser114513

Let me stop you right there nami is really great girl and if she thinks the other player would be better then the one that was there before he will accept that cuz he knows her and approves her way of thinking . I will say just one thing the players that she is gonna cut gonna play duals or trials in that tribe anyway and gonna be accepted in nicest way possible . I will fallow her and her strategy to the end and finish up victorious .

That is no way to treat a lady , if your angry about something tell it out straight away don't plot around like a little b** ch i will have you know there is no better "comarad" then Nami she is honest and true to her word and i will not listen to something so nasty and degrading as you make it appear. Sir you s*ck !

..made me think of this (white knight syndrome)

[spoil]
iStock_000018225297XSmall.jpg
[/spoil]