RANDOM Bullying Brings Enevitiable DOOM

DeletedUser102250

To end all this foolishness, if THE didn't join the war would anything change? Random and whatever tribe were already hitting you, you guys attacked us so of course we'd fight back, your situation changes not one iota either way.

devil667

Oh well, I should start somewhere.

So, whats the story here? Random declared on SNAP? . Dont worry its just the K35 division participating mainly, where:-

4 SNAP 139.641 38
5 Random 100.115 18

And about other tribes, well you know what they say "Dont bite off more than you can chew", if you decided to bully around a bunch of other tribes, they will eventually come after you.

Furthermore, golden rule to remember unless you are Random : There is always someone above you in the food chain. In this case, the Apex Predator that is Random.

DeletedUser

This is a war game.....

And just for the record, if you guys were near me I would be joining in, not because its unfair, not because its easy..... But because you have to find a target from somewhere.... Its also fun, letting others join in makes it more fun for literally everyone apart from the target.

Someone was just really upset with me for nobling them, said to me I had lots of other targets.... My reply was that he was the best morale and was in a good strategic position. He probably thought it was bullying from a much bigger player. What would he and you like us to do. Stop nobling people because they are smaller?

You guys are just unlucky that you got in a position where everyone wanted a piece of you. Bad recruitment, and diplomacy is not our fault :(

Rolls eyes.

Gets upset that people cant take the pleasure and excitement from battles rather than sim city.

Rolls eyes about further comments that suggests nobling a target is unfair.

Goes back to sleep with no intention of reading this again until I hear something interesting happens.

DeletedUser114627

i vote for SNAP :) make a teamwork.it will easy to you all

DeletedUser

Oh boy.
Sometimes I wonder if anyone reads before replying on these forums. Or from what I can see understand events rather than making assumptions. Although it does seem we have an additional party who joined in to do some crying.

Anyway we will see how it plays out.

You know what would be fun? To see what someone like Jane Goodall made of these forums. :lol:

DeletedUser

Oh boy.
Sometimes I wonder if anyone reads before replying on these forums. Or from what I can see understand events rather than making assumptions. Although it does seem we have an additional party who joined in to do some crying.

If you're trying to make a point, being intentionally vague is not a good strategy. It's almost guaranteed that no one here thinks you're talking about what you think you're talking about. What are you talking about? You should quote examples and explain what's wrong with them, what they're missing.

DeletedUser

Well a lengthy post explaining that seems redundant if people aren't actually reading and responding to what is said rather than to what they assume or would prefer to respond to. Nothing new there though, people often do hear only what they want to hear. That's usually accompanied by 'not noticing' anything they don't have an easy answer for. Oh and before anyone else says it ... Yes I'm human so have been guilty myself at times. :)

I'm doing two things here

1. is just having a little fun. It has been said in here that you guys amuse yourselves by insulting people. I don't know if that's true since it was others ascribing motives to you and only you really know the answer. My idea of fun is not so harsh but if I get someone to stop and consider my meaning then I've both had a little fun and accomplished something even if their conclusions aren't what I was referring to (sorry maybe it's the parent in me but encouraging people to think is pretty much a reflex with me and I do like to tease just a little).

2. oddly enough just get a civil exchange. Debate is good and banter is fun .... if it's kept lighthearted. That's a purely personal view of course.

DeletedUser

Well I will start with a conversation I didn't had :)

Trivibee Mar 11, 19:57
Hey, Noticed on your profile that you were after spies...

champion Mar 11, 19:58
Yeah

Trivibee Mar 11, 19:58
So what does this entail me to do? And what do I get out of it?

Trivibee Mar 11, 20:29
So am I not worthy of A reply? Or not interested In A spy here? Already have one?

champion Mar 11, 20:35
Ahh, sorry it is a bit hard typing much while playing on the phone.

For information I think it would be best if you contacted [player]devil667[/player], it would be rather hard for me to pass around any info due to being on phone mostly.

To my understanding he is supposed to be leader of his tribe and, seems like he wants to sell the tribe for his own survival :| .

but where did all this start?

the same guy nobbling one of our isolated member who was rather inactive. To think i would even bother to entertain such an idiot, who signed up for eventual doom :). So basically this is what happens

---> SNAP attacks LOVERLOVER
---> .Its not effective nobles a bunch of them
---> they appologize
---> SNAP nobles an inactive member of Random
---> Realized it was a mistake
---> Random starts focusing on SNAP players
---> SNAP Goes around asking for tribes to JOIN hands against RANDOM
---> At the same time they grow cocky and continue nobling members of other tribe that they would have prefered to join hands with
---> other tribes get angry
---> Random learns of it
---> Random starts hitting them even harder
---> Random declares on SNAP
---> Other tribes tired of retarded attitude of SNAP
---> Meanwhile the guy who brought doom to SNAP tries to save his skin by offering himself as spy
---> Other tribes join in
---> did random go around asking for help
---> no :)

Best of all the random guy who got nobled got active and is now building up at the rim at a great pace, hoping to meet some of these SNAP dudes to SNAP them once again :).

P.S no we don't care about sending trains that are inside 400ms simply because you guys have not shown that we need to seen those kinda trains ;)

DeletedUser114113

OOO are we at war with Snap? I hadn't even noticed...glances at incomming screen..

DeletedUser

:lol:
You guys are really gonna need wider doors at your place. Hangar doors maybe.
Ahh well you have at least given me one useful piece of information .... and no it isn't what you think it.
Oh ... actually two pieces of information .... let's hope others have the sense to pick up on that as well.

DeletedUser

I owe you guys an apology and right now I think Tom would agree with me.
You are no longer frontrunners in the long eared quadruped stakes. :lol:

cprfan

Why moan when tribes declare on you? Jeez its tribal wars and a fair many tribes on this world. Doesn't matter if its top tribes or lower ranked tribes its what the game is about. Don't like how early world is I suggest finding a new game to play.

lol, well said my old friend!

DeletedUser

Well a lengthy post explaining that seems redundant if people aren't actually reading and responding to what is said rather than to what they assume or would prefer to respond to. Nothing new there though, people often do hear only what they want to hear. That's usually accompanied by 'not noticing' anything they don't have an easy answer for. Oh and before anyone else says it ... Yes I'm human so have been guilty myself at times. :)

I'm doing two things here

1. is just having a little fun. It has been said in here that you guys amuse yourselves by insulting people. I don't know if that's true since it was others ascribing motives to you and only you really know the answer. My idea of fun is not so harsh but if I get someone to stop and consider my meaning then I've both had a little fun and accomplished something even if their conclusions aren't what I was referring to (sorry maybe it's the parent in me but encouraging people to think is pretty much a reflex with me and I do like to tease just a little).

2. oddly enough just get a civil exchange. Debate is good and banter is fun .... if it's kept lighthearted. That's a purely personal view of course.

You are a hypocrite, you have continuously been insulting Random and Random members since you began posting on this thread. Simultaneously you advocate not throwing insults around. Your ability to represent your tribe intelligently on these forums isn't much better than your ability to make your tribe effective ingame.

DeletedUser

Well aren't you a charmer? All that spleen will give you an ulcer.
Well everyone here can see for themselves so I'll let the posts stand for themselves.
Btw I speak for myself only, others may or may not agree but they are free to post their own views.

DeletedUser

Well aren't you a charmer? All that spleen will give you an ulcer.
Well everyone here can see for themselves so I'll let the posts stand for themselves.
Btw I speak for myself only, others may or may not agree but they are free to post their own views.

Remember what I said about you only making sense to yourself?

It's happening again.

DeletedUser

What?
Anyone can see exactly what has been said by whom and draw their own conclusions. It's as simple as that.

DeletedUser

Now it's you who is making no sense.

However it is interesting. I've learned a great deal from the reactions I've seen and that will come in handy at some later date.
I will say this though .... Random isn't pretending to be anything it's not. LOL it's all very 'Dick Dastardly' but there are others who I suspect are going to pay a high price for being less upfront. Possibly sooner than they realise.wh

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
And how do you know I'm not doing things? Everything I do I do for the tribe.

Begging the tribe to support you is not "for the tribe", it's "for your account".

Here's something all dukes should learn: Your account is not more important than the accounts of your members.
Here's another one: Your members failures are your failures, you were responsible for recruiting the members necessary to succeed as a tribe.