Bring your daughter to the slaughter

DeletedUser

Listen to this song while reading this thread. It has no significance, just a great song.

The more things change the more they remain the same. I have not played tribal wars in a long time. Back then there were self important mediocre players making complicated sounding threads for attention. There still are.

Back then there were hordes of inferiors trying to gang on us, failing hard at it and getting demolished in game and on the forums. There still is.

There was until very recently a very large alliance in K35 to run a massive operation on the account . Its not very effective from the tribe Random. This plays close to my chest, I am one of three coplayers on that account. My partners are Witheringuponlove and Micheal Corleone.

This alliance was organized by two tribes in particular: KoS and SNAP. They gathered a group of seven other tribes (I'm withholding their names because I will give them a chance to redeem themselves in my eyes) to run an operation on my account.

The SNAP duke Woody. actually had the hypocrisy to make a thread about how big bad Random was bullying his poor little tribe while himself being part of a massive alliance against one Random member.

However in that thread we saw the chance to manipulate our less astute enemies. We dropped hints that we knew about the upcoming attacks:

You're not getting gangbanged, you're trying to arrange one. And you're doing it badly.

And just like clockwork, SNAP's forum representative got played like a puppet:

:lol:
You guys are really gonna need wider doors at your place. Hangar doors maybe.
Ahh well you have at least given me one useful piece of information .... and no it isn't what you think it.
Oh ... actually two pieces of information .... let's hope others have the sense to pick up on that as well.

Know what she did with her "useful piece of information" ? She kept it to herself, and didn't tell her allies. Overzealous and small minded players are easy to predict.

SNAP did not launch a single fake or attack at . its not very effective during the operation, making it so much more easier for us to defend against the attacks by KoS and all the others.

These are some but far from all of the results of those attacks:

http://en73.tribalwars.net/public_report/67d2710d969955cd5e8b59e204e22956
http://en73.tribalwars.net/public_report/045a93fc68bd1912fbded4b1dfa06911
http://en73.tribalwars.net/public_report/3112783e6bce5da210ed79f69d65d179
http://en73.tribalwars.net/public_report/f2018c3086a8d764b320c5d96bfd687f
http://en73.tribalwars.net/public_report/379ddb9d9718cbb68c67d85a048e6375
http://en73.tribalwars.net/public_report/ff15ec4cd9f162d756cc15bca6e543ed
http://en73.tribalwars.net/public_report/e2ca88a19af9c441bccba02dcbb8774f
http://en73.tribalwars.net/public_report/c5943cffea82f331a4c2ff31c2ec13ff

The attacks are laughable, but so was the whole operation.

As a knee-jerk reaction we nobled some KoS members just to send a message:

Coordination (530|383) K35 3,719 Chatsworth9 [KOS] . Its not very effective [Random] 2014-03-16 13:33:33
Borussia Dortmund (529|387) K35 6,727 Chatsworth9 [KOS] . Its not very effective [Random] 2014-03-16 13:30:00
Its Super Effective! (518|387) K35 6,478 Daviau [KOS] . Its not very effective [Random] 2014-03-16 01:33:51

The dukes of SNAP and KoS had sent us some very aggressive and arrogant mails in the past :

Woody. Mar 12, 16:28
My offer I made on the externals...

"You can carry one nobeling our noobs and Inactives but try someone active for A change? Actually why not me? Come on bring it with your 8 villages I Will snipe your trains ALL day and ALL night. But you wont will you? You would much rather eat all the in experienced players"

Woody. Mar 12, 16:35
Whats the matter? Cat got your tongue?

. Its not very effective Mar 12, 16:36
That's not an offer.

It would take someone very special to attack a player with 53% morale at that range, behind the entire tribe.

Woody. Mar 12, 16:52
Well, If you get the B**ls to send an attack...I probably wouldn't call for support

. Its not very effective Mar 12, 16:53
You're really not very important in this world. I'm going to stop responding to you...

Woody. Mar 12, 16:54
I know I'm not...Nor do I claim to be. I just thought the world might appreciate how much of A wimp you are that you need 3 tribe to take down A tribe so much smaller than you.

The mail from Lord Cubbin, we will not paste here because it involves a lot of childish swearing and homophobic slurs which are against the forum rules to post.

After we crushed their operation, they changed their tone entirely. This is them trying to be contrite and repentant:
Lord Cubbin Mar 16, 15:47
Hello

Im writing to you in a new message because i would like to first of all apoligise for my behavior towards you, i let my anger affect my judgment and that was wrong of me and unlike me. Sorry

But i am also writing to you to propose not a personal NAP like last time but something stronger and better, some diplomacy. This K is full of plenty of juicy tribes for the taking and i feel that together we could rule the K much more effectively, obviously you would be able to keep the vills you have taken and i am happy to listen to any requests or terms you have.

I hope that we can become friends again and also that we can work together to take this K

. Its not very effective Mar 16, 16:10
At this stage, you've already played your hand. We know your weaknesses, and they run deep. There is no clear benefit to having you as allies.

How do you think you can benefit us?

Lord Cubbin Mar 16, 16:13
well
there are a few things, we do have alot of good players, we along with you dominate the K, we can be bashers, supply you with Intel and we are willing to take and advise or suggestions you have on board

and we are a nice bunch of people :D

. Its not very effective Mar 16, 16:16
There are 2 players in your tribe that I have heard of before this world, that is Im Not Fazed (at least one co) and Faetzy- (decent speed player). Both have been good conversation partners during this op :)

There is a lot of dead weight in your tribe, who are not suitable to be bashers. What is your plan with them?

Lord Cubbin Mar 16, 16:21
well currently we have noticed you nobling them, we dont plan on retaking them, and also we have a training program in system, and if that fails they get kicked, i can assure you we are on top of that problem

. Its not very effective Mar 16, 16:24
I've started by nobling people that participated in the op.

It's about sending a message.

We leave no survivors.

Lord Cubbin Mar 16, 16:28
i see, well thats nice
im sensing a rejection to my proposal

. Its not very effective Mar 16, 16:31
You say "we are on top of that problem", but you have absolutely zero accountability for the op you just had. Dark Glamour arranged it, but didn't participate except for fakes. You didn't even send real attacks yourself.

I don't see the current leadership working in their current roles.

Lord Cubbin Mar 16, 16:46
Dark glamour launched it when i was offline, it wasnt meant to be luanched

Lord Cubbin Mar 16, 17:25

Woody. Mar 16, 04:29
Thinking I have displayed my skills pretty well, what would it take to get recruited into the tribe I ticked off hahah?

-Josh

(Not talked to Kero Or Tom about this yet just asking out of curiosity)

. Its not very effective Mar 16, 04:54
The first step is that you need to be recommended by someone. Also, no.

*For the record, he keeps saying he's ''shown us his skills'' but honestly, I've never seen him do anything other than send poor mails and make poor threads. He has yet to noble a single village in this world.

This is the story of some insects trying to provoke God. Not those silly little cosplay "gods" down in the southwest with their merges and their boring PnP, but the original old school deities of tw.

We wrecked world after world before you joined your first world. We set the platinum standard so many aspire to.

We are entropy and we are enlightenment. We are irascible and we are iron clad. We are the Random Rainbow And for now, we have spoken.

gears-of-war-rainbow-skin.jpg

DeletedUser

Tis refreshing to see a new Pervis PnP thread, have at times taken inspiration from some of your previous posts when writing my own :)

DeletedUser

this noob pervis :icon_evil:just gave more information to Firequeen :icon_redface:
:icon_wink:

devil667

Finally, after almost 2 months of poking, pushing, bitch-slapping, nagging and emotional blackmailing, Pervis decides to make his first Random PnP. Been a while since I read one of these, can't help but to read again and again, guess its time then, to take over the forums, eh? :icon_twisted::icon_twisted::icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Great thread title, classic Maiden track although slightly repetitive vocals, even for them

The rest is people swinging their TW peens ...

Average

DeletedUser

So Woody. sends me a mail saying he has rated this thread 1 star.

Guess that showed me eh ?

DeletedUser

So Woody. sends me a mail saying he has rated this thread 1 star.

Guess that showed me eh ?

your enemy gave you a star thats an achievement pervy they normally give you the finger :D, while they cry in a corner :p

DeletedUser114668

Looks like their attacks were.. Not very effective. :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

So that forum troll from SNAP sends me a message after reading this thread.

Firequeen said:
How does it feel to be a complete <expletive removed>?
Congratulations though. You've convince me .net isn't somewhere I ever want to play again. Tom and Josh may feel differently but that's up to them. there are enough unpleasant people in rl without seeking them out in a game.

Hehe. Pervis is cleaning up the .net forums one troll at a time.

DeletedUser

Me: Ughhh I guess I'll do what he says... *clicks link* IRON MAIDEN! *rocks out*

Anyway, very enjoyable read :)