Don't believe the hype!

Alf Hucker

The only embarressing thing is the amount of barb nobling ckd's enemies do. If theres not enough enthusiasm to play properly maybe we should do a tit for tat barb nobling race to the end? Let it end on the whimper resist and tboa seem so intent upon.

Last I heard CKD were just waiting for some more accounts to go barb, let's be honest it was never going to be through winning a war. The barb nobling is not surprising is it, or have you always managed to get yourself recruited into a winning tribe? Dont kill a world by recruiting it and then complain about lack of gameplay.

Last edited:

DeletedUser48517

What can I tell you? Recruiting and human resource management is every bit a part of the game as diplomacy and war ops. I'm not going to try to convince you, but you need to be respectful that different people view the game and victory differently and while I've no doubt I'm right about everything, based on some conversations I've come to respect diversity of opinion a little more.

Not a whole lot, but enough to think twice when someone disagrees with me. I guess we all get older and wiser through life's experiences, even in artificial worlds like this.

And you dont hear everything obviously. But if everyone wants to think CKD is lounging around waiting for easy victories only, be my guest.

Easy vills, for the record, arent turned down by anyone either...

Last edited: