Which Top Tribe?

DeletedUser

It appears Raid Zero is no longer in the tribe. Possible kicked for being the one who did this?

I seriously doubt it. It doesn't seem severe enough an offense to warrant such action seeing as the entire thing is a joke and I don't think he would have had the privileges necessary to declare war (just because he joined relatively recently)
However, I am poorly informed on this world's events and setup having started out on the rim.

DeletedUser

so we have one of two scenarios. We either have a drunk guy declaring wars and then the tribe offering peace. Or we have the tribe declaring wars and then a drunk guy offering peace ?

Which is it ? WE MUST KNOW!

DeletedUser

If it's a drunk who did this, it must have been you, perv...

DeletedUser

I seriously doubt it. It doesn't seem severe enough an offense to warrant such action seeing as the entire thing is a joke and I don't think he would have had the privileges necessary to declare war (just because he joined relatively recently)
However, I am poorly informed on this world's events and setup having started out on the rim.

We all had Duke privs there, Didn't we? :D

DeletedUser111398

Letting Sp.ag have privileges is like letting (R)ed onto your account - only in desperation :icon_redface:

DeletedUser106296

if someone interesting with WET lol i will giving information..we are nothing to hide. unless about WET ritual :)
So far we got 55 village and only losing 2 village

1 WET 191.592 55 2 27.5 821.475 263.915
2 Class 172.461 51 15 3.4 1.559.082 593.716
3 IKEA 129.742 36 8 4.5 589.590 1.089.408

Our first war 12 - 0 for WET

DetailsAlly WHATEVER !
FireFox
DREADNAUGHT
Splashed
Enemy Warpig
The Thirteenth Legion
~TW3~ (disbanded)
The Fourteenth Legion
Justice League
~TW4~
~TW~ (disbanded)
The Under World
The Last Legion
TriplA Wolves (disbanded)
wwo uk (wwo) (disbanded)
WarPigg (disbanded)
Title Drowned pig
Start on 15.02. at 13:06:59
End ---
Duration 34 days 0:41:22
Forum thread
Explanation When pig got wet, they got drowned. Bye bye, little piggie. See you at dinner time. You prefer roasted or grilled ?

Second war : 15 - 0 For WET

Ally WHATEVER !
Splashed
Enemy Razors Edge + R4ZOR EDGE
Title Rusty razor
Start on 01.03. at 03:48:24
End ---
Duration 20 days 10:02:54
Forum thread
Explanation When razor became wet, they became rusty. May the best tribe win this war.

Third War 27 - 2 For WET

Ally WHATEVER !
The Black Shadows
Splashed
Enemy Simplicity
Simplicity Plus (disbanded)
Title WHATEVER
Start on 15.03. at 08:27:11
End ---
Duration 6 days 5:29:35
Forum thread
Explanation WHATEVER

From all war we got ODA :
1 WHATEVER ! 2,57 Mil

DeletedUser

:D i hope wet eats the world, i think chances are they will they come in with good strategy, cluster and eat everything and they laughed when they world called them nubs

i been saying forever wet will do very very well ;)

DeletedUser106296

:D i hope wet eats the world, i think chances are they will they come in with good strategy, cluster and eat everything and they laughed when they world called them nubs

i been saying forever wet will do very very well ;)

thank you PT :) we still nubs but we all doing ritual at wet that make us more stronger

DeletedUser

It is not that hard to guess what ritual you guys are talking about. :icon_redface:

DeletedUser65288

Now that OWP and Simplicity are broken up WET could eat all the way to Class' border. Should be interesting to see that.

sln clty

Well were all waiting for a real war as eating all these scrubs who dont even attack back is getting very boring! Im hoping that we have some decent trains sent our way as sniping with .500 sec milligaps is about as simplicity as it gets. ; P
Hopefully with all these new opera users we can see some decent trains to make it a lil challenging now that we have armies to snipe with! I wonder how the last attempt to steal a village went for that elite opera user?

Last edited:

Deleted User - 4669627

a decent war requires that the participants on average have about 15 - 20 villages each
no tribe has got there yet, but many are getting close

sln clty

Yes this world is about to begin as my favorite part is once you get a few villages to play with.

Galum

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
a decent war requires that the participants on average have about 15 - 20 villages each
no tribe has got there yet, but many are getting close

You obviously never had a good early game war, they exist. One of the best wars I took part in was the Random VS ID on W39. When you have fewer villages the stakes are higher because you can lose far more easily.

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
You obviously never had a good early game war, they exist. One of the best wars I took part in was the Random VS ID on W39. When you have fewer villages the stakes are higher because you can lose far more easily.

Hate. vs. iP was quite high stakes as well on W32.

In fact, I'd say not only can early wars be decent, I think they have greater potential to be decent, they aren't wars of attrition, they are decisive, and can actually be won in a decisive manner, whereas late-game wars are almost never actually unanimously won, at least not the same way, you might have one side surrender, and its remaining members join the victor, but in an early game war it is much more feasible to completely rim the enemy tribe.

DeletedUser

Hate vs. iP was a bloodbath where iP got destroyed quite easily. Random vs. ID was a very fun early war that went back and forth. RA vs. Rumble in UK3 could have been greater but it did not live up to expectations I felt.