Any-one From OTB Or any Tribe Remember Me?

DeletedUser

..wow. like old home week with both Golden Summit and Pogues posting together, and here was me thinking the old duo had folded and gone into the mist .. i was about to hold a requiem :p

DeletedUser5351

I remember you LordLau, but only the name. I wonder if anybody remembers me.... ;)

I like how I can leave the forum for like a year, come back, and people seem to still be having the same arguments. lol

DeletedUser5351

Haha... was just going through my TW stats... I know why I remember you LordLau.... I took your villages when you went inactive. lol

DeletedUser40528

This was the best world I played on. I used to be in SOT but had a sudden disappearence due to R/L issues :(

DeletedUser

(Bumping this thread so I don't need to make a new one)

Wow, I just checked the stats on this world and found out that my old tribe (OT) actually made it into the top three!

I played as LordLau but I'm sure no one remembers me - I looked over the member list and I recognized nobody :D

I quit in 2006 I think. I was in Hotel Company, (then better known as Friendly Fire Co.) after FOAD joined the brotherhood :) I've never found a better organized, amusing and offending tribe in TW since then.

Get me some sheep! :D

Grts

I remember you LordLau... i played as astoner... (it's a name, not a lifestyle) ;)
Was in Hotel also, and participated heavily when we coordinated against the CA, fun times... i definately agree with the great organization, and it's the main reason i came back to play in another world several years later. I'm assuming OT still has the "radio silence" rule?! See a few names i recognize... but not many from FOAD :(

DeletedUser6613

shout out to anyone from OTB still going strong...randomly remembered this game tonight and it's been a long ass time since ive been in contact with any of you guys but hope you're all still kicking arse...i went to go on the external forums to post in the off topic section but either i forgot the url or its finally down...either way these other tribes need to stfu and upgrade their iron mines lol

DeletedUser

Hey Jimmy. Externals are still there. Bosta, Torv, JFS and a few others keep it active. More people that don't play, actually....

spock34

Wow, this world is still going. 5 years, when will it end. And folks from OT are still around. Hi to all my old able company buddies. Those where the days.

OT-Chumpy

Wow, this world is still going. 5 years, when will it end. And folks from OT are still around. Hi to all my old able company buddies. Those where the days.
heh... wow, this was fun to read. :)

DeletedUser7730

It's been a long, long time.
Radio-silence broken at last.

dirtypunk77

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
so is W3 dead? the last time i talked to anyone here was when members from FF left to join ageofkings.com then mattaus as always left in the middle of the war....

bpell

so is W3 dead? the last time i talked to anyone here was when members from FF left to join ageofkings.com then mattaus as always left in the middle of the war....

When wasn't there a war, everyone who left did so during a war (me included)? :D

I think he had his account banned, that's a hard thing to pick up someone else's vaccant account and come back from. It just doesn't feel right when you don't build it yourself.

DeletedUser65288

Hey Jimmy. Externals are still there. Bosta, Torv, JFS and a few others keep it active. More people that don't play, actually....

Anybody know if the OT externals are still up anymore? Been a long time since being there.