Top 20 Tribes

DeletedUser

I am surprised SICK is still in the top 20. They even jumped quite a few ranks. If I am not mistaken they have been around since the start.

DeletedUser

idk why i honor you trolls with my presence but here

*seems to be 'nice' on this thread, i will have to replace any bad thoughts with the word flowers...

1. Random- will win the world if they are allowed, they are a few suit-up flowers in there, they can win worlds they will use small tribes as puppets and merge their good members into them by force because nub tribes can not handle more than 2 days of war without folding. They will convince all small tribes they can in their areas they are freinds until they are not anymore. Good luck with that to all nubs by thme. Lots of start up players here too they will internal and keep growing bigger.

2. Wet- I know these guys, they were my neighbors for a long time before. They are mostly good guys and also good players, they seem to make wise diplomatic decisions most the time (previous worlds). They come in with a plan and a good one. They will do well and anyone that takes them lightly will be sorry. They prolly have 60 members that have been around ages, i foresee no inactivity problems for them in the future.

3. Ikea- they are a mix of a few winning tribes- panic and ikea and some strong members off some questionable merges. If mattie keeps leading they should do alright, he has been a sensible leader in the past and should be able to make the mix of players he has there now work for him. There could be internal problems in the future if they don't choose a clear path to go down. Their talent is fair with mostly mid world players and they should do well.

5. ODA- They might win the world, they have a solid leader with plenty of warlord experience. There are also many in that tribe who have worked together before and even tho they merged where? into them, they really didn't change the loyalty of their members, lead by drunk or lead by matt either way seems like it would be fine for most of them. I like ODA best on this world even tho there are a few silly trolls there too.

wherever and whoever joker is, i been watching this tribe since the start, idk who they are or what they are doing, but them seem solid

DeletedUser

idk why i honor you trolls with my presence but here

*seems to be 'nice' on this thread, i will have to replace any bad thoughts with the word flowers...

1. Random- will win the world if they are allowed, they are a few suit-up flowers in there, they can win worlds they will use small tribes as puppets and merge their good members into them by force because nub tribes can not handle more than 2 days of war without folding. They will convince all small tribes they can in their areas they are freinds until they are not anymore. Good luck with that to all nubs by thme. Lots of start up players here too they will internal and keep growing bigger.

2. Wet- I know these guys, they were my neighbors for a long time before. They are mostly good guys and also good players, they seem to make wise diplomatic decisions most the time (previous worlds). They come in with a plan and a good one. They will do well and anyone that takes them lightly will be sorry. They prolly have 60 members that have been around ages, i foresee no inactivity problems for them in the future.

3. Ikea- they are a mix of a few winning tribes- panic and ikea and some strong members off some questionable merges. If mattie keeps leading they should do alright, he has been a sensible leader in the past and should be able to make the mix of players he has there now work for him. There could be internal problems in the future if they don't choose a clear path to go down. Their talent is fair with mostly mid world players and they should do well.

5. ODA- They might win the world, they have a solid leader with plenty of warlord experience. There are also many in that tribe who have worked together before and even tho they merged where? into them, they really didn't change the loyalty of their members, lead by drunk or lead by matt either way seems like it would be fine for most of them. I like ODA best on this world even tho there are a few silly trolls there too.

wherever and whoever joker is, i been watching this tribe since the start, idk who they are or what they are doing, but them seem solid

Good read, thank you.

Pain.Carbon

Rank Tribe name Total points Members Points per player Villages Points per village
1 Random 2.042.549 33 61.895 343 5.955
2 WET 1.747.438 40 43.686 329 5.311
3 IKEA 1.612.866 39 41.356 294 5.486
4 CODEX 1.535.292 39 39.366 299 5.135
5 SICK 1.308.283 38 34.429 247 5.297
6 ODA 1.269.719 25 50.789 228 5.569
7 Joker 1.186.584 38 31.226 229 5.182
8 Class 1.076.478 36 29.902 202 5.329
9 Opera 929.267 34 27.331 185 5.023
10 BIO! 817.861 35 23.367 164 4.987
11 Deal 781.060 38 20.554 158 4.943
12 Doom 734.361 31 23.689 157 4.677
13 KOS 723.542 40 18.089 153 4.729
14 DIABLO 697.349 37 18.847 146 4.776
15 TBS 692.098 39 17.746 150 4.614
16 Unite! 676.148 38 17.793 154 4.391
17 Mant 663.790 37 17.940 154 4.310
18 WaSp 657.833 36 18.273 149 4.415
19 ~INC~ 626.309 35 17.895 163 3.842
20 NV 584.237 24 24.343 106 5.512

Up :)

DeletedUser86709

Random:
Are solid.... doing well in their war against Class... will be interesting to see how they develop further... can't see many threats to them RN maybe IKEA to the south or WET and SICK once they take out Class

IKEA:
Could be better, Needs to step it up and challenge a big prize :D Problem is there are not really any good fronts for them... Good leadership here.

WET:
Good tribe, not a fan of the two basher tribes though... I would like the see them war SICK. that would be interesting! WET has decent leadership from what i have heard.

CODEX:
Heard your duke is a nut job that nobody likes and that's why great players are rage quitting on you *cough* quetzallcoatl*cough* I also heard your people follow you because they are scared of your tyranical ways and I feel sorry for everyone involved in codex… I don’t understand why he sticks around when he has no intentions to stay seems like the real power hungry ego maniac to me
If ODA is smart they will capitalise on the weakness of codex atm due to the lack of good sound minded leadership and the cracks there developing from
As players alone CODEX is a decent tribe but with all the garbage floating along with has no chance and is doomed… That’s just my 2 cents

ODA: Possibly the best of the top 5... I wanna see them tested though. Eating a nooby tribe would be a good start.

DeletedUser

CODEX First tribe to reach dominance in 3 K's.. (64,63,53) and also has more presence in a K than any other tribe (k53, nearly 40% dominance)

DeletedUser102250

CODEX First tribe to reach dominance in 3 K's.. (64,63,53) and also has more presence in a K than any other tribe (k53, nearly 40% dominance)

I see your tribe is doing well :)

Now hopefully mine continues to go up the ranks, just 5 more spots to go!

DeletedUser86709

As i said. Externally strong... But fundamentally flawed due to poor leadership.

I bet you would't last 3 days against any other top 5 tribe

DeletedUser113394

Codex and Oda will clash sooner or later...Unless they have some diplomacy already.

DeletedUser

Random: Very aggressive tribe and statistically the best tribe out there. The only problem I have with Random is I think they have members there who aren't very loyal (Pain carbon, Cold Comfort, Guile, Amazing Horse etc) and I think if shit hits the fan then they will just leave, apart from Cold Comfort as I don't think he's afraid of a fight. Yes this tribe is good, yes they are experienced but what I see is individuals rather than a team of players. Overall I think there bark is worse than their bite.

Players to look out for: Cold Comfort, I'm not fazed

IKEA: These guys need to check their ego's at the door. This whole war stats thing with Mant just shows how immature some of them can be. You've defended pretty decently so far and you're fighting for top tribe spots at the moment so I don't see why you talk so much trash on the forums. IKEA will manage better in an equal war than most tribes will and they obviously have decent teamwork and co-ordination to have maintained such little losses and high OD at this stage but the caps they have taken are poor...to say the least. Of the top 5 tribes I believe IKEA are more turtle than the others, although that is just speculation on my part backed up with no evidence as I have none. If I see IKEA improve I will be more than happy to update this opinion in a few weeks and acknowledge I was wrong but until then my opinion stands.

Players to look out for: The-Professor, I don't believe anyone else deserves a mention.

WET:
Decent tribe, stable leadership and fairly aggressive. I like WET, they've been around for awhile and have some decent players however the family tribe thing doesn't look good. There are some quality players in WET and very little drama surrounding them which I like, honestly I see WET staying around probably the longest of all the top 5 and I see them having some very interesting wars, possibly against SICK?

Players to look out for: Lord Knightflex, sin city

CODEX: Some decent players here but I imagine some of them will jump ship to ODA (If ODA allows it) because to be quite honest this tribe has some of the biggest ego's, mouths and terrible leadership I have ever seen on TW. These guys have a fantastic spread but I imagine the teamwork and the co-ordination here is lacking and people are only in that tribe to avoid becoming a target in the SW. Honestly I believe ODA are going to rip these guys to pieces and control the entire western rim front.

Players to look out for: Not a clue, every one of them I checked up on had multiple barb nobles in there history...

ODA: On a point for point basis I think ODA would beat any of the top 5 tribes as things stands, some real war hardened members sitting here. Great leadership and some big names and also very little bad mouthing on the forums from them which is a surprise as you normally expect that kind of thing from a tribe with big names. Seem to be capping from Bio! and WAXED at the same time so definitely some evidence of teamwork and co-ordination here, I wonder how long until they move south and take on CODEX? They've had a few members leave such as K2K but they seem to be clearing them up pretty swiftly, the only thing I can see stopping this tribe is leadership falling or inactivity?

Players to look out for: Davidga33, C0V3RT, Cheeqoh, Oral Fixation. (There are some more big names in there too but it's to be expected)

My overall rankings for each tribe

1. Tie between ODA and WET
2. Random
3. IKEA
4. CODEX

DeletedUser113394

Agreed on every part but not WET part :p. Yes we are a big family, however our family tribes are ran by Rl friends.I dont thinkw e have diplomacy with FRESH.They are just there.Im sure other tribes do have like a basher tribe like we do.Soaked arent that bad anyway :D.Codex will fall faster than a man falls from the stairs.Oda will tear them apart, then recruit players like jammer and nwaro.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

The only reason I looked at that negatively was because it leaves you in a very tight cluster farming in each others areas but I completely agree on the RL friends part and understand it.

DeletedUser

.Codex will fall faster than a man falls from the stairs.Oda will tear them apart, then recruit players like jammer and nwaro.

The original Jammer0 quit W73. The account is now played by Shayd. This is Shayd's third account in W73 so far. His original account was anthills and it grew to 373 points. Then he played God of Sleep for a short while but then jumped to the much larger Jammer0 account when the original owner quit.

Nwaro had 5 cos (to my knowledge) at least 4 of them have left. The account itself may have quit and been replaced.

DeletedUser

I don't see why everybody seems to think Codex will fail so much. I joined a few weeks ago, and of course like any other tribe it has a few problems, but so far is working very well as a team.

Jammer0 is also doing a great job :)

Whoever said about barb nobling, have a look at this please :)

http://www.twstats.com/en73/index.php?page=tribe&mode=conquers&id=3972&type=&pn=-1

I counted 39 villages going from CODEX to CODEX, I assume maybe 4 or 5 of those were people nobling themselves by accident so that leaves us with around 35 internals? Adding on the 31 barb nobles you posted that brings us up to a combined 66 barbarian/internalled villages on page 1...

DeletedUser96026

The only problem I have with Random is I think they have members there who aren't very loyal (Pain carbon, Cold Comfort, Guile, Amazing Horse etc)
fightin-words.png

DeletedUser

I counted 39 villages going from CODEX to CODEX, I assume maybe 4 or 5 of those were people nobling themselves by accident so that leaves us with around 35 internals? Adding on the 31 barb nobles you posted that brings us up to a combined 66 barbarian/internalled villages on page 1...

So a 10th internals/barb nobling. If you think that's bad, you should play W71...

DeletedUser

Nwaro had 5 cos (to my knowledge) at least 4 of them have left. The account itself may have quit and been replaced.

Just because they aren't socially active doesn't mean they aren't there, maybe they're just quiet players lol... someone has to be doing something on the account as they're still making nobles on a rate that rivals other top players on this world.

Not sure why everyone is so negative about account mergers, if one can't cover an account around the clock, it's always a good idea to merge and bring on a Co. It's not always a negative thing.