Furniture

DeletedUser

Not bad, though I feel your price points might not be based on true figures, if they are can I order some of that oak flooring please.

I would have liked the Tribe names as links..... and maybe a map but all in all good work and I hope you keep the thread updated with any interesting events in terms of hostile takeovers.

Also dont forget, a wet floor in an IKEA is a health and safety issue that ultimately you have a legal responsibility to clear up :)

GodofLight

We never got that marble.... but we just received a free flat packed bed frame.

I'm assuming the message behind that is we made our bed and now we will lie in it

DeletedUser

I loved the description but lack of design booklet, inventory, and sample work I am not convinced if i want to invest :) . Would like to see them in your next advertisement :)

DeletedUser

The main post has been updated.

Ooh, the Mant Baron supported a village I ennobled a few hours ago.

=Daryl

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser114767

Why officially declare war?

ikeastripad3_eng.jpg

DeletedUser111398

Ikea is taking abit longer to put it all together, but maybe when they figure out their instructions . . . .

Side 1:
Tribes: IKEA
Side 2:
Tribes: Joker, Random, WET

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 0
Difference: 0

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Difference: 0

chart

DeletedUser

It's probably because IKEA didn't declare war on those tribes.... (facepalm)

The war was declared on Mant. Basically the PnP says that they could travel in any direction they so choose, but home is where they need to start. Secure the homeland before you move towards distant lands.

Side 1:
Tribes: IKEA
Side 2:
Tribes: Mant

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2
Difference: 2

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 6,120
Difference: 6,120

chart

DeletedUser

Ikea is taking abit longer to put it all together, but maybe when they figure out their instructions . . . .

YOU FOOL! My trains trains are in transit hitting Random soon.. ;)
Do you even Tribal Wars?

=D

DeletedUser111398

It's probably because IKEA didn't declare war on those tribes.... (facepalm)

The war was declared on Mant. Basically the PnP says that they could travel in any direction they so choose, but home is where they need to start. Secure the homeland before you move towards distant lands.

Double face palm.... Just read it again, sorry Ikea your instructions have once again confused the hell out of me.

DeletedUser114634

hmmm go figure IKEA backstabs an ally. exactly why i cancelled our NAP. They fight with words, and they are cowardly. can't wait to see wet destroy them. don't act like it won't happen.

DeletedUser114634

best way to eat a reindeer is sauteed with some onions by the way, in case any WET members are watching. And, contrary to popular belief, they are more closely related to the cow than to the deer. Don't expect lean meat.

DeletedUser

Double face palm.... Just read it again, sorry Ikea your instructions have once again confused the hell out of me.

I heard they are working on that though (but that was years ago)

hmmm go figure IKEA backstabs an ally. exactly why i cancelled our NAP. They fight with words, and they are cowardly. can't wait to see wet destroy them. don't act like it won't happen.

IKEA was never allies with Mant, sooo... not sure what you are talking about there. Fight with words? Last time I checked the war stats IKEA has handled whoever they have fought.

best way to eat a reindeer is sauteed with some onions by the way, in case any WET members are watching. And, contrary to popular belief, they are more closely related to the cow than to the deer. Don't expect lean meat.

You don't have to double post. Besides, you don't want to eat WET reindeer meat anyways, have you ever taken a cooking class?. Better with some BBQ sauce, saw that on TBS.

King Matt II

What ally? Mant was never more than a temporary NAP, the terms of which clearly stated: to be reevaluated once TDD are no longer considered a threat. TDD aren't a threat, the NAP was reevaluated and considered to be unnecessary.

Watercolour Mar 25, 12:20
Unfortunately what you're proposing now is too little, too late. TDD is pretty much annihilated and you guys have contributed very little if anything to the cause. In the meantime you've recruited in our core, and nobled barbs instead.

The terms of our NAP as I stated before was that it would be reevaluated when TDD is gone, and from our point of view TDD is very much gone, therefore we consider it a fair time to reevaluate. There are two main points to consider:

1. You contributed very little to the cause against TDD
2. You have continued to recruit in our core against our wishes

Both of these are an unhealthy path for a NAP to take, and at this point I think it's too late to give you more time to redeem yourself. Therefore the only thing we can do moving forward is terminate our agreement with you and continue on alone. As a consolation prize we will send you a gift pack of IKEA furniture.

Note that we are not declaring war on you, we are simply dropping our diplomacy as it is purely detrimental to us.

We wish you the best in your future endeavors!

You see, we didn't actually declare war. Rudolph was simply toying with Mant with this post, because well, Mant is food. Food is to be eaten by those higher up in the chain, and our redundant NAP prevented promoting a healthy ecosystem for our furniture to thrive in.

The thing is, after dropping the NAP, we heard about Mant's plans to gangbang us with the other tribes we're already obliterating. So, you know, to make things tidy and keep up the war stats, we may as well declare after all. Gotta keep up our appearance of a bunch of war hungry desks and chairs, huh?

So, I guess I'll go with what Shahyd said earlier, it's time for our furniture to feast on some man-ants. :)

GodofLight

Man-ants is incorrect ;) I wouldn't expect a carpenter to know much about Manticores.

And just to clarify, there was no NAP terms... it was simply stated NAP while we fought TDD...

We contributed a lot to the TDD war, considering we are 1/3 of your size and we conquered more than half of what IKEA conquered and we only lost 2 more villages than IKEA while we were also fighting other tribes.
Like I said, we were simply setting up defences for this moment. your members already launched attacks as soon as the NAP was dropped.

but my god will we have some fun :D

DeletedUser

We did not have a NAP with you Cronosrage, I spent 2 days trying to get a NAP with you all that time ago so we could take out Mant then back then when we last warred them. (They know this)

We declared on TDD when we found from valuable friends that you personally planned to backstab us 2-3 days into the NAP. (Proof is in skype)

Your words are those of a dying man, Yet I remain strong, loyal and with honour to my allies, friends and those that have done me no harm or insult.
You where destroyed by PnP before a single attack was launched. Either your a weak as chit paranoid tribe, Or I'm A damn good diplomat.

I like to think it is both.

DeletedUser114634

lmao you remain strong? the ONLY thing you have done is fought a phsycological war and used spies. The only reason we declined your sketchy NAP offer was because you wanted to "re-evaluate" our NAP if we helped you take out mant. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to know that you were planning to backstab us after mant was done, just as you have done to them. A member of your own tribe told me! We never backstabbed you, nor were we planning to. that is all part of your imagination and this B.S. psychological war you play with everyone. Do yourself a favor and grow a pair, if you want to play mind games find yourself a girlfriend or something.

DeletedUser

lmao you remain strong? the ONLY thing you have done is fought a phsycological war and used spies. The only reason we declined your sketchy NAP offer was because you wanted to "re-evaluate" our NAP if we helped you take out mant. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to know that you were planning to backstab us after mant was done, just as you have done to them. A member of your own tribe told me! We never backstabbed you, nor were we planning to. that is all part of your imagination and this B.S. psychological war you play with everyone. Do yourself a favor and grow a pair, if you want to play mind games find yourself a girlfriend or something.

So which one is it ?