• Start date

DeletedUser

what does the hacker hat do?
O6DHdKV.png

since i can't find any differences anywhere for this 1 :(

DeletedUser27

Livestock Hat
+13 bwark

All my spears have turned into chickens.

DeletedUser

victory hat
+15 profile respect points

it gives you some weird picture on the lower left corner on your profile

DeletedUser

what does the hacker hat do?
O6DHdKV.png

since i can't find any differences anywhere for this 1 :(

I think it adds this the developer console button at the bottom of your screen here. Click on it :D

8flc.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser45880

***You get a flag for just getting one hat but you get another flag for collecting 10 different hats***

Livestock Hat +13 "bwark": changes your spear fighters into chickens

Antique Hat +5 retro: makes your village look all 32bit

Brown Hat +19 style: changes background texture

Black and White Hat +4 pretentiousness: changes village overview to black and white

Orange Hat +600 aesthetics: changes button color from brown to orange

Hacker Hat @#@DEBUG: INVALID DATA ENTRY POINT MATRIX CIRCUIT SERVER LIGHTSPEED WARP DRIVE. PRESS Y TO TRY AGAIN ENDDEBUG@#@.:
.....[ b][ i]"developer console"[/b] unlocked next to server time,pretty sure it doesn't actually do anything

Royal Hat +7 profile majesticness: adds nobleman icon to your name in your profile

Manly Hat +200 profile manliness: puts three red "<3" by your name in your profile

Victory Hat +15 profile respect points: in your profile it puts a guy (looks like a spearman) in the corner of your screen **Overlaps militia**

Militia Hat +14 pretend defense: puts two militia men in the bottom left of your screen

Dark Hat +7 light reversal: reverses night/day village overview

Paranoia Hat -7 clickability: slowly moves "clickable" buttons to the away from your cursor

Claustrophobia Hat -8 typing: makes your text-box smaller as you type a message

Kangaroo Hat Sometimes the name says it all: turns villages upside down on map overview

egoehring

i got the black and white hat last night but still don't see the difference. I did realize that you have to have the current graphics features working, otherwise you won't see the light reversal, for instance.

DeletedUser

i get this wen looking at my hat in inventory

@#@DEBUG: INVALID DATA ENTRY POINT MATRIX CIRCUIT SERVER LIGHTSPEED WARP DRIVE. PRESS Y TO TRY AGAIN ENDDEBUG@#@.

DeletedUser111316

***You get a flag for just getting one hat but you get another flag for collecting 10 different hats***

Black and White Hat +4 pretentiousness: changes village overview to black and white

Hacker Hat @#@DEBUG: INVALID DATA ENTRY POINT MATRIX CIRCUIT SERVER LIGHTSPEED WARP DRIVE. PRESS Y TO TRY AGAIN ENDDEBUG@#@.:
.....[ b][ i]"developer console"[/b] unlocked next to server time,pretty sure it doesn't actually do anything

Royal Hat +7 profile majesticness: adds nobleman icon to your name in your profile

Manly Hat +200 profile manliness: puts three red "<3" by your name in your profile

Victory Hat +15 profile respect points: in your profile it puts a guy (looks like a spearman) in the corner of your screen **Overlaps militia**

Militia Hat +14 pretend defense: puts two militia men in the bottom left of your screen

Paranoia Hat -7 clickability: slowly moves "clickable" buttons to the away from your cursor

Kangaroo Hat Sometimes the name says it all: turns villages upside down on map overview

Bling Hat +5 profile readability: turns your username pink.

xshootxemxupx

I got the +7 Light Reversal.

So what does it do? I dont get it.

I did get the +5 Readable Profile and my IGN is PINK.

Yeah, I just got the same Light Reversal one, and I'm not sure what it does

egoehring

check your settings to make sure you get the current graphics set up...otherwise you don't see it.

PatheticManatee

i get this wen looking at my hat in inventory

@#@DEBUG: INVALID DATA ENTRY POINT MATRIX CIRCUIT SERVER LIGHTSPEED WARP DRIVE. PRESS Y TO TRY AGAIN ENDDEBUG@#@.

Your failure to read the second to last post (before you posted) amuses me, as does your feeble writing skills. I'm rather surprised you knew how to copy and paste text.

Anyways, anyone want to gift me a bling or manly hat on w73? IGN is same.

DeletedUser

How do i put the hats on ??

How do i put the hats on ?
It does not give me a button