Funny in game mail

DeletedUser

I was surprised we don't have a thread for this yet.

Anyway I'll start.

Tokahontas Apr 13, 23:02
Have you guys been approached by other tribes in our area about a collab against [ally]Push![/ally]?

electrisety Apr 13, 23:02
Not really.

Tokahontas Apr 13, 23:08
Yeah, but there's always that group of fast growing, bellicose startup players. I'm more worried about their sister and academy tribes, the other two of the top three tribes..

electrisety Apr 13, 23:09
Don't be gullible. HAHA

Those are not their sister tribes.

Tokahontas Apr 13, 23:23
That's not what my tribemate told me.. I don't personally have any intel yet, still working on someone I know in [ally]Push![/ally]. How do you know?

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

DeletedUser113711

Nevaehlleh Apr 13, 09:40
Hello there, My name is [player]Nevaehlleh[/player],

I am writing to you today, to see if you would like to be apart of something spectacular,

Here at [ally]Blood.[/ally] we strive for excellence. One way of accomplishing that is by having intelligent, active, & outgoing tribe members.

Intelligent meaning you know the basics of TW, you know the right & wrong way to handle a situation, and should always be willing to learn more.

Active meaning you check the forums regularly, but also meaning you are active in-game especially with farming, attacking, and supporting.

Finally it comes down to being Outgoing. If you see a tribe mate who needs a little extra resources to help them get a good push in the right direction, you take it upon yourself to help them. If you have troops sitting around doing nothing see if someone else can use your troops...nothing wrong with some free OD ;).

Our tribe may not be the largest, but our members and leadership are extremely skilled and many including myself hail from world 2. Now i'm hoping to find a few more equally skilled.

If you feel that your the type of player that this message describes and your goal is to dominate and have fun doing so, then I would like to extend to you an invite on behalf of [ally]Blood.[/ally].

Some noobs are only large because they pay real money, morue, baaam etc, You dont want to be in a tribe with noobs who have no skill, only money, so make the change today, to a better tribe

Looking forward to your reply,
Yours,
[player]Nevaehlleh[/player]
[unit]axe[/unit]Blood Empire Council[unit]axe[/unit]

Lol

DeletedUser

its funny how people can say that the top players spend money on pp to be top rank, when i know for a fact that if you play to the system you can hit 100kpp from no money spent pretty damn quickly. yet know one seems to understand this. why is that?

DeletedUser113867

its funny how people can say that the top players spend money on pp to be top rank, when i know for a fact that if you play to the system you can hit 100kpp from no money spent pretty damn quickly. yet know one seems to understand this. why is that?

The top players gained ahead on day 1, they could not have made money on that day as they were clearly buying.

They can make it back sure but to be ahead it is clear some are still spending big and spending alot more than they make.

the biggest earners are the middle rank players who are not spending to up there build and things.

DeletedUser44039

A. Pendragontoday at 07:54
Will u stop attacking me? You are hindering both of us to grow. I would have to put your name on my tribal forum if u do not stop. Thank you.

Im so scared :(

DeletedUser

For Skyrimtoday at 05:16
dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

electrisetytoday at 05:13
So i just sent you wood so you can make more annoying spears.

How to get blocked on Tribal wars. =( I miss you skyrim. !!!!!

DeletedUser

Bertbeer Apr 28, 14:35
Wow men you're going great! Really like the way you're playing!!! :D

gastroed Apr 29, 01:21
Why thank you :)

Bertbeer Apr 29, 21:32
Haha how long do you play this game? It looks like you are very experienced! :D

gastroed Apr 30, 01:22
I played a long time on w67. I played an account up to 2 million points and then had to quit

Bertbeer Apr 30, 08:28
Nice! I played before but never got that many points, I hope to get it in this world! : )

gastroed Apr 30, 09:03
How do you like your tribe?

Bertbeer Apr 30, 09:12
There are some good guys in our tribe and everybody helps everybody, so it's a good tribe for me. : )

gastroed Apr 30, 09:16
Its not to crowded for you?

Bertbeer Apr 30, 09:18
Yeah we are with allot but I don't know if it is a problem at the moment what do you think?

gastroed Apr 30, 09:23
If it stays how it is, you guys will run out of expanding room really quick. Especially with all your alliances

Bertbeer Apr 30, 09:26
Thats what I thought, if I want a good farm I have to go pretty far and later it's gonna be like u say

gastroed Apr 30, 09:43
A good spread is key to success and I don't think you guys have that sadly

Bertbeer Apr 30, 09:46
Well I guess you're right, when I looked at your profile and I saw how you explained how you have to play I started to do the same! :D

gastroed Apr 30, 10:20
I sure hope that was sarcasm lol

Bertbeer Apr 30, 10:25
Well no first I had one farm now I have many more farm I used to send a big group of troops to one village now I use smaller groups to more villages thanks to you!

For those that haven't read my profile yet:

How to win:
Step 1: Build all resource camps to level 30.
Step 2: Don't build troops as they just waste resources for buildings.
Step 3: Join a mass recruiting tribe.
Step 4: Scare everyone with your large amount of points

Best mail I've gotten I think :p

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Seems we're at a stand still, neither of us wanting to send the other res :(

ALessonInPointWhoring Apr 30, 23:54
We friends. Friends no fight. Friends send friends resources via market.

Casanova R May 01, 00:00
Thank you my friend. Gimme some res will ya

ALessonInPointWhoring May 01, 00:01
No no. You gimme res. It's expected with you being the friend of lower station and nobility in the relationship.

Casanova R May 01, 00:08
No no. You gimme res. It's expected with you being the friend of serve in the relationship.

ALessonInPointWhoring May 01, 00:09
Negative. When you're friends with TW Royalty you always pick up the bill.

Casanova R May 01, 00:14
Negative. You have a moral reponsibility to gimme some res in order to fatten me ;0P

Apparently starting over 3 weeks late isn't a big enough of a handicap, it's now my moral responsibility to push rank 1.

gmrocks

This one takes the cake. :)

garrod123 May 01, 13:32
Tribe mist is wondering if tribe Domination DM would become allies with tribe mist we only have 20,000 points not much compared to your 200,000 points but we believe if you allowed us to grow to your 200,000 points which im sure we would be able to do if you were our ally because nobody would attack us or you because they don't have any where near as many points as you and they don't stand a chance against you then in the future when we have around 100,000 points we could help you conquer more villages and other tribes tribe mist also hopes that you don't attack us because we have been working hard the past few months trying to establish our tribe so instead of taking over our tribe members villages and ruining tribe mist we instead think it would be a better option that you ally with us and rather than losing tribe Dominations points because we are a worthy opponent and you wont have many points left because im sure we will put up a good fight even though we don't have many points I think the best thing to do is ally with us while you have the opportunity tribe mist is also willing to dump our current allies ~DPx~ Dark Phoenix ~DPx2~Dark Phoenix and opshun to become allies with Tribe Domination we would be able to help you with almost anything we could help you attack people we could also trade resources with you we could help you defend against other tribes when we have some points which we don't have at the moment but with your help im sure we could gain some points we could help you noble other villages when we get some we don't have many but with your help we would be able to get some noble men I only have 800 points but with your help im sure I could gain some more points and then I could build my smithy up and my stables and then I would be able to get some noblemen our average tribe points our about 600 some of my tribesman have about 1500 points and they are doing pretty well for themselves because I am helping them and I would be able to help you with all sorts like I help my tribesmen we could plunder village resources together and im sure we could win world dominance tribe mist could work soley for tribe domination and at the end when we are close to world dominance tribe mist would be happy to let you win and tribe mist would be happy with a well deserved number two finish I have around 1400 troops mainly defensive troops but im sure my troops and my tribes troops will be able to help you I have 8 tribe members on continent 25 and the rest of my troops are on continent 53 there are a few tribes around here ruthless faction is on around 70,000 grim is on around 70,00 pork is on around 50,00 but if I joined tribe domination they would no longer be a problem but you don't have to worry because they wont attack you because you have got 200,00 points and if you make tribe mist your ally you would have 220,000 points tribe mist could become a very worthy ally for you so when you win world dominance because you became allies with tribe mist you will be able to thank me because you became our ally we have no problem with a number two finish and we will proudly hand number 1 spot to you because you gave us a chance and became our ally I looked at the world ranking and it says you are number 8 ranked tribe and with tribe mists help you could become number one ranked tribe and we would be number two ranked tribe together as allies we could win world dominance and then at the end we will hand you the victory because you helped us I think you have to win 60 percent of the world to win world dominance so tribe mist will win 40 percent and you will win 60 percent because no other tribe will be strong enough or tough enough to beat us because together as allies we will be unbeatable tribe mist also hopes you don't attack us because without us you will not be able to win because we are the best up and coming tribe there is I named the tribe mist because I thought it sounded alright what do you think of the name we could talk about things like that if we were allies what do you think of the name mist it sounds alright doesn't it I could change the name if we were allies tribe mist is willing to work soley for you I haven't checked out the other top ranking tribes yet but we don't care about them we only care about tribe domination because that is the only tribe we want to become allies with but don't worry with our help they don't stand much chance world 74hasnt been going for long now and if you become our ally it will be ending soon because together we are stronger than any other tribe so please become allies with tribe mist but we could call it something else if you want that's what allies do for one another im sure you have a few villages to your name because you have lots of points I could to if you became my ally tribe mist would be able to have heavy cavalry archers noblemen everything and don't worry about anyone attacking you you have tribe mist to help you and also you out rank them by a mile so don't worry tribe mist will help you out my name is garrod123 and I am the duke of tribe mist I started the tribe about a month ago I think it is going pretty well and with your alliance it could go a lot better allies sounds pretty good doesn't it tribe domination and tribe mist working together nobody will be able to beat us because we are the best and it wont take us long to win because tribe mist is unbeatable because they are allies with tribe DM domination I hope you don't decline my invitation to become allies because with out you im afraid we don't have much chance is heavy cavalry a good troop I don't know yet I haven't got any I have just come to the realization that without you I haven't got a hope in hell but together as allies I think I have a very good chance I could recruit heavy cavalry and noblemen the list is endless I bet you haven't had many letters like this its good to read something every now and then I could write you lots of letters just like the one I am writing now siege weapons would be good to have then I could destroy buildings and things tribe mist would be the best ally you could ever have without tribe domination we don't stand a chance I think the game will be all over for us so please help us out and together we can win world dominance I haven't played the other innogames yet Im new to them it has been a pretty good game so far but I need your help to have the chance of enjoying more hours days weeks and months of the game together we wont be playing it much longer than months because we will have won by then forgive the shortness of my letter what made you call your tribe domination I called mine mist because I thought it sounded alright but we can change that if you want when you become my ally do you drink coke im drinking a can of coke right now as I write this letter I think it tastes pretty good I have about three cans a day do you drink coco cola or do you drink pepsi pepsis not bad but I prefer coke what do you think we can talk about that when we become allies I had to go out for a cigarette before because I smoke do you smoke I have about 15 a day there getting pretty expensive so I have cut back a few do you smoke cigarettes i own two dogs there pretty friendly don't have a cat do you own dogs i also have some chooks they rome around the back yard i know this has nothing to do with the game but i thought i would let you know its 9:30 in the evening here in Australia that's where im from what is the time where you are haven't had any reports for a while we could talk about that if we were allies watched sienfield this afternoon on the television i don't know if you get sienfield where you are its a pretty good show its old but still good i also watched mythbusters that's not bad either then i sat down and played tribal wars not a bad game but wont be able to play it for much longer unless you become tribe mists ally when i have a coke i like to drink it with ice i don't like bottled coke unless i drink it in a glass with ice but i like to drink coke out of the can when its been in the refrigerator for a while do you like cereal i like sultana bran its got sultanas and bran in it i pick most of the sultanas out because they put too many in but when you have picked most of the sultanas out it tastes pretty good i like my cereal with ice cold milk but sometimes the milk isn't very cold so i have to turn the tempreture down on the refrigerater in the summer i have to turn it down pretty low and in the winter i have to turn it up otherwise everything gets to cold allies with domination nothing better tribe mist looks forward to becoming your ally i had a mouse in the house a while back about 2 months ago first one ive had since living here i set a mouse trap with some penut butter on it the first night i set it i caught it do you like penut butter its alright but i don't relly eat it but the mice like it tribe mist is really looking forward to becoming your ally please don't attack us after reading this letter it rained the other night yesterday was quite sunny today though my resources are filling up again will probably recruit some troops with them and then in the morning im going to build my iron pit up but only if you become allies with tribe mist becauseb we don't stand much chance without you but i guess that's the name of the game bought some chips on the way home today honey soy chicken its a red rock variety they taste pretty good i ate the whole packet allies with domination nothing better stoped at woolworths and bought my chips do you shop at coles or woolworths i go to woolworths we also have an aldi but i don't go there so hopefully you will become my ally our only hope is you i look forward to hearing from you so if we become allies we will definitely win and tribe mist will work soley for you and anyone that attacks you will have to deal with tribe mist dominations ally

master of the rangers

Damn you GM, I came here to post that!

Tbh, i haven't even had the patience to read it all! :)

DeletedUser86709

Poor Grammar?
Insisting Points mean everything?

Trying to ally oneself with a big tribe for protection?

So pathetic its funny?

You got yourself a noob mail!

master of the rangers

Poor Grammar?
Insisting Points mean everything?

Trying to ally oneself with a big tribe for protection?

So pathetic its funny?

You got yourself a noob mail!

Naturally we asked them if they would consider a merge into them! :icon_razz: