20darksianHARSH4.32914329
21Yakushi KabutoRawR4.30914309
22ForsakenTBD4.22114221
23beriahEgo4.20314203
24Sean GilTBC4.12014120
25Unthinkably SordidTBD4.09414094

Wrong thread.

DeletedUser93989

heh huge battles are finally starting to break out. the shape of k44 is about to change! exciting stuff

Big battles allready broke out. well not really battles more like massacres in k56 Cats and -hd- is allready hit and cleared >.<. also the top 4 -5 tribes of k56 are in a clearing war with nobles soon to come.

FamousInferno

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Not entirely sure if I want to retype anything up however, just waiting for steve to response then I'll post it all up how it was.

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
thats so dumb, a skirmish btw tribes with 40k points isnt a war

Early wars are the most decisive wars.

It's infact without a doubt the best stage to war because you can completely and utterly cripple your opponent.

Let's put two premades side by side.

One rushes cats, they cat all the smithies in the others villages, they continually cat them down nonstop so the other tribe can never get cats of their own and retaliate. While catting the other tribe the aggressors rush for nobles so that they can noble the players whose smithies they have been keeping down.

So long as the aggressive tribe in that scenario keeps up the pressure and keeps attacking even when some members lose their offense, they will win, very, very decisively, and far more completely than is typically the case in lategame wars.

DeletedUser

Yeah but he has a point, later on in the game you're unlikely to completely and utterly destroy them but by constantly catting them down until you get nobles is going to win in the the long run. Personally though I find early wars pointless because you end up wasting resources

DeletedUser114968

Yeah but he has a point, later on in the game you're unlikely to completely and utterly destroy them but by constantly catting them down until you get nobles is going to win in the the long run. Personally though I find early wars pointless because you end up wasting resources

Not if you get farms

DeletedUser

Problem is todays tw is a very different story.

This paying for resources system is meaning certain players are getting very far ahead, very quickly. You can see it on the map as players are growing much faster than there fellow players.

As a result they hit nobles first, and will noble threats and kill off enemies.

Does a tribe wait for them to become much larger, or do a tribe war them early? Sure its a waste of resources, but setting them back is the only thing a tribe can do.

It may not be a war, but in reality what is these days?

DeletedUser

Problem is todays tw is a very different story.

This paying for resources system is meaning certain players are getting very far ahead, very quickly. You can see it on the map as players are growing much faster than there fellow players.

As a result they hit nobles first, and will noble threats and kill off enemies.

Does a tribe wait for them to become much larger, or do a tribe war them early? Sure its a waste of resources, but setting them back is the only thing a tribe can do.

It may not be a war, but in reality what is these days?

Well, to be fair, these players who spend lots of PP, often fall of when the world hits like 200k. This is because they don't have the experience needed to survive, compared to the more experienced players. In the end, the PP-whores have left the world, and the others can fight without the unfair amounts of PP floating throughout the world. So I don't think the PP-whores are worth thinking about in the start, they will die out in the matter of time anyways :)

DeletedUser113867

Well, to be fair, these players who spend lots of PP, often fall of when the world hits like 200k. This is because they don't have the experience needed to survive, compared to the more experienced players. In the end, the PP-whores have left the world, and the others can fight without the unfair amounts of PP floating throughout the world. So I don't think the PP-whores are worth thinking about in the start, they will die out in the matter of time anyways :)

They arent all pointwhores.

Some of the biggest spenders are the biggest farmers,

spending alot at the start they get the bigger army and farm better so start to starve the competition, even with good farming you cannot keep up.

DeletedUser

They arent all pointwhores.

Some of the biggest spenders are the biggest farmers,

spending alot at the start they get the bigger army and farm better so start to starve the competition, even with good farming you cannot keep up.

Yeah, that's true. Some of them are very experienced in this game, and spend the PP in a good fashion. What I'm really pointing out (perhaps I didn't explain myself well enough), is that the players who spend lots of PP in the startup, and don't use them well (which makes them buy even more), often fall of in the end. These players fall of naturally after a certain amount of time, so I don't think there's any need of spending a lot of troops/ resources to remove them.

But of course, that's just my point of view. You go ahead and do as you want! :p

DeletedUser113711

Lol.. Red kight king.. Look at your poor troops count and say we run away to Ego :)

We were planning to join Ego before than declaring war on you noobs :)

How come those noobs evaluate themselves that high lol..

You guys even cannot wipe Sjpc and For us out from your CORE.

That's cute XD

DeletedUser113867

Lol.. Red kight king.. Look at your poor troops count and say we run away to Ego :)

We were planning to join Ego before than declaring war on you noobs :)

How come those noobs evaluate themselves that high lol..

You guys even cannot wipe Sjpc and For us out from your CORE.

That's cute XD

You call noobs baaam but you joined another tribe and got 5 tribes to take us on and your words were

You made us get diplomacy to fight you.

What can a good tribe do if this is what a noob tribe can do?

You are also missing out the fact that its 6 tribes vs 1 tribe and that they arent alone.

DeletedUser113711

Awwww...! still wan crying for 6 tribes... Ewww...

Do they really attacking you guys? Hehe! I expect really high ODA from them since you are keep crying for those 5 tribesXD

Bring screenshot which can prove that those 5 tribes are messing up you noobs harder than us :)

DeletedUser113867

Awwww...! still wan crying for 6 tribes... Ewww...

Do they really attacking you guys? Hehe! I expect really high ODA from them since you are keep crying for those 5 tribesXD

Bring screenshot which can prove that those 5 tribes are messing up you noobs harder than us :)

you may have done more damage than the others but the fact is it is 5 tribes attacking and declared with you.

5 tribes mean more numbers more spread more defences and offences.

I have admitted our tribe have not done aswell as expected but i am not crying i am just saying stop bragging about others accomplishments and post the truth