A place for Baaam to cry:

DeletedUser101094

So i for one am tired of just about every topic on the externals consisting of 2 things:

1. Baaam crying about how many wars he is in
2. Baaam bragging about how he's doing so well (spending 10k pp will do that ya know)

So i decided to create this topic so baaam can post all his annoying posts without clogging up every single topic :)

Now that he has a place to annoy us all, lets try and get the other topics back on track, i for one enjoy the externals and would like to see and end to this tribe hopping, family tribe loving, pp spending, idiot.

:)

DeletedUser

Or.... you know you can ignore him

0001.gif

Unless you like it?

0015.gif

DeletedUser44039

this "hate" thread just make him look important lol

DeletedUser113868

Nothing of your concern noob go back to farming the K

DeletedUser101094

This is really unnecessary.

Well considering your tribe is harboring him, and adopting his family tribes left right and center i can see why you might think this. But those of us who are here to fight, and win without paying for it, his comments have become annoying.

DeletedUser

Well considering your tribe is harboring him, and adopting his family tribes left right and center i can see why you might think this. But those of us who are here to fight, and win without paying for it, his comments have become annoying.

0037.gif
ill share what a certain someone told me

Someone on 15.04. at 03:17
33% of the world wont be around in the next 3 weeks. Its how every world starts. p2w is an excuse for people who dont know how to win p2w. If you didnt make tens of thousands of pp playing the early game market, you probably shouldnt be playing a p2w world.

Last edited by a moderator: