Late Starters

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Below are the last ten players to be the biggest since they joined who are at least 300 points(as in they are each bigger than every player that has started after they did).

AlessonInPointWhoring
kingsleyno1
SyntheticCrack
Akizfamous
da.Crusader
gaeus
adya
TheLordCrisp
Vamler
CubaNo

Below are a table and a graph showing the growth per day of the 10 accounts.

[spoil]
NUgWiD6.jpg

6O8nbQp.jpg
[/spoil]

Based on these, which accounts, if any, do you expect to grow fast enough and play long enough to have any actual impact on the world (I mean an impact equal to those of the accounts that started in the core, not necessarily a permanent impact that will change the outcome of the world)?

Which do you think will keep up their fast growth, and which are just reaping the benefits of great starting areas?

Which if any do you think are only growing quickly to extreme spending of premium?

Disclaimer: I'm bored, and there's nothing of any real value on these forums, so I decided to make a thread. It may not be a very useful thread, but I doubt it's any less useful than most of the other threads on this forum.

DeletedUser108587

Every player, no matter the date he joined can reach the 1st place. I have a friend who joined a world when the first player in that world had 50k points. In the end He made it to the 10 best players in the world. If you start a week later, it'll be much easier to farm, the players around you will grow slower than the middle guys and you won't have to deal with Premades :D

In my humble opinion those are the ones!!

AlessonInPointWhoring

gaeus
adya

Bloodhood

Part of the Furniture
Reaction score
This exercise would be a bit like examining a turd, either pointless or impossible (due to each player being able to only examine their own faeces). 300 points is a difficult threshold, as it is then when players can either be building more towards building (helped as you say by premium advantages), or towards troops, as this is often around about the points when either massing more spears or building LC comes into play. It's usually sometime after this that farming differences somewhat accelerate point growth, where before this activity is more of a determinant. Further, generally, all villages on the 'rim' reap the benefits of better starting areas, but often to the detriment of quality of tribes.

Also what does "Below are the last ten players to be the biggest since they joined who are at least 300 points" even mean? I don't think that sentence makes any sense. Have you just created a list of players above 300 points near the rim so you can place yourself at the top?

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Also what does "Below are the last ten players to be the biggest since they joined who are at least 300 points" even mean? I don't think that sentence makes any sense.

Ever player listed is larger than every player that has joined the world since they have. I made the cutoff 300 points though so that I wasn't listing a 55 point player that was 2 points bigger than the biggest player to have started after him, and then listing a 57 point player that started 10 minutes before the 55 point player, etc.

DeletedUser107233

Your playing Nauz, you are already having an impact lol, welcome to the world mate

Bloodhood

Part of the Furniture
Reaction score
Ever player listed is larger than every player that has joined the world since they have. I made the cutoff 300 points though so that I wasn't listing a 55 point player that was 2 points bigger than the biggest player to have started after him, and then listing a 57 point player that started 10 minutes before the 55 point player, etc.

Ahh I see now. You probably would have been better off saying "the subset of the latest starting players to have reached 300 points." Will you be updating this list every hour or so as the list inevitably change or update the points threshold with your village growth?

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Ahh I see now. You probably would have been better off saying "the subset of the latest starting players to have reached 300 points." Will you be updating this list every hour or so as the list inevitably change or update the points threshold with your village growth?

Certainly not hourly, but I'll probably do so on a daily basis.

Some will be replaced as they cease to be larger than everyone that started after them.

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
What about Casanova J, didn't he just start?

No, afraid Baam did not just start :p

EDIT: Casanaova J, not R, I read well. I thought you were making a funny based on the name change, turns out you weren't.

Casanova J has several players larger than him that started after him. He's currently 360 points.

FiEsta is 422 points and started five hours after him.
Prince Poseidon is 391 points and started 16 hours after him.
gaeus is 459 points and started 21 hours after him.
da.Crusader is 373 points and started 21 hours after him.
Casanova's rate of growth is actually far behind that of many of those listed in the OP, he started 47 hours before me and currently has a 26 point lead on me.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Vamler, Hands down one of the best Ive had the opportunity to play with. I think he will put in some work on this world with Chaos in K47.

But, ofcourse you "ALessonInPointWhoring" is one hell of an amazing player if you don't leave the world! I remember you from so many worlds its starting to get ridiculous, much love <3.

-Matt
Back for another round of this TW shit O_O

Muldie325

This reminds me of a thread in w51 by statistician. Wonder where he got to.

DeletedUser

From Studying the graphs, I would say there are four players from which I think will continue to grow and have an influence in the world. From knowledge of some of the players and also from angles and growth within the first few days.

I'd happily say the players I think and I must emphasise 'THINK' as it depends on peoples commitments and objectives with this world, I would say the four I think will have an impact will be:

AlessonInPointWhoring
TheLordCrisp
Gaeus
Adya

DeletedUser113868

If I were you I would still pay attention to Casanova J's progress as the world goes on.

Nudist

Howdy Nauz, I know in the past you've shared with me the website that shows growth since a certain date. Do you still have that to share or possibly pm? Good to see you're still playing.

DeletedUser

I used this for recruiting =). Thank you

If you can make me one for the NW region that would be perfect

DeletedUser

two of the guys mentioned in the original post are in my tribe, I guess I'm making some great recruits far out on the rim. Though not particularly concentrating on playing myself, I'm focus on leading here over dedicating most my time to my village and farming.

DeletedUser52035

I don't know why I'm on here for, I haven't grown quickly at all plus been getting capped resources overnight due to no co-player :-(

Last edited:

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I don't know why I'm on here for, I haven't grown quickly at all plus been getting capped resources overnight due to no co-player :-(

You fell off the chart when I passed you, but you are still growing much faster than most people, and until I passed you you were bigger than every player that started after you.