Wet v EPIK.

DeletedUser102496

So why noble those small red dots , When bigger blue dots can be eaten.

Says who? :icon_cool:

Side 1:
Tribes: WET
Side 2:
Tribes: EPIK

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 30
Side 2: 6
Difference: 24

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 6
Side 2: 0
Difference: 6

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 119,002
Side 2: 11,748
Difference: 107,254

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 26,125
Difference: 26,125

chart

DeletedUser

If you see the account (despite internal conquers), I think everyone that criticises are jealous because they are not in the Top 3. Nothing laughable over internals, once they are there you know where to go to get easy villages. You wouldn't accept an easy village if you got offered? That's exactly how we feel.

Its embarrassing to see certain individuals acting like a bunch of girls over nobling villages :)

This coming from someone who isn't in the top 3 themselves?

My account has consistently rose through the ranks and continues to do so. I have had 0 internals and 2 barb nobles, one a rim barb to begin a new cluster and another village that went barb during the time I launched on it. The rest of my caps have been legitimate and I am constantly gaining ranks and may even end up in the first page by the weekend :)

You however, have nobled 198948 points worth of internals, leaving you with 198142 legitimate points which would rank you at about rank 46...Disappointing to say the least giving your join time compared to mine as well.

I have also been offered internals, do I want them? Of course not, it would ruin my already beautiful cluster.

King Matt II

If you see the account (despite internal conquers), I think everyone that criticises are jealous because they are not in the Top 3. Nothing laughable over internals, once they are there you know where to go to get easy villages. You wouldn't accept an easy village if you got offered? That's exactly how we feel.

Its embarrassing to see certain individuals acting like a bunch of girls over nobling villages :)

Or perhaps they just don't care about their individual rank? They enjoy playing the game against other players rather than taking free villages? Where is the fun in fighting something that won't defend or fight back? The fact that all you do is come to the forum, brag about your rank then cry about people flaming you because you got it through internals just shows the type of player you are.

The true way to internal is to do it and not cry like a little girl every time someone brings it up.

DeletedUser

Lol careful Matt, last time I defended WETs choices, I got verbally attacked! Poorly, but still. :/

-D

Deathmenlord

Side 1:
Tribes: WET, Soaked
Side 2:

Total conquers:

Side 1: 70
Side 2: 10
Difference: 60

chart

Side 1: 21
Difference: 21

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 369,678
Side 2: 25,857
Difference: 343,821

chart

Side 1: 131,781
Difference: 131,781

chart

DeletedUser102496

Or perhaps they just don't care about their individual rank? They enjoy playing the game against other players rather than taking free villages? Where is the fun in fighting something that won't defend or fight back? The fact that all you do is come to the forum, brag about your rank then cry about people flaming you because you got it through internals just shows the type of player you are.

The true way to internal is to do it and not cry like a little girl every time someone brings it up.

Me personally don't care what I get, whether I fight for it or internal it - I really prefer attacking for it. I gotta admit internaling for weeks is extermely boring (as long as I have the nobles to get extra villages to attack more I don't mind).
I like to keep ANY account I am on it's toes, I enjoy the killings I get.

Also please remind me when I have bragged about my ranking here, I cant remember (I may have posted it when I was drunk 2 nights ago :p)

Your opinion about me on the externals is extremely appauling!

Deathmenlord

Unoriginal excuse.

Anyway, why don't you just prove you actually want to attack people? :p

Side 1:
Players: john mc clane
Side 2:

Side 1: 6
Difference: 6

chart

Side 1: 47,881
Difference: 47,881

chart

DeletedUser

Alright, I mis-worded my post. I was getting at him adamantly defending his internaling while at the same time saying he would rather fight for his villas.

mattcurr

You guys really need to work hard on wet down south. You cant let the area dry up you gotta keep thrusting towards the wet villages as much as possible!

DeletedUser106296

immm comingg ... hmmm if im not wrong this game purpose is how you get as many village right and defend it ? more village and less losing, merging internal, noble barb ? i think TW dont giving any award to player who never nobling barb or never internal or many thing loser shout..am i said loser shout omg im so rude...

so till now im still curious with many player here lol they like old ladies always gossip and talking others hak hak hak but no matter or whatever you said about john he still awesome why ? because he have more village and troops that you :p if you dont beleived you can try attack or gangbang him ... upss sorry john what kind duke im..suggest others gangbang you hak hak hak

haizzz too many NATO .. no action talk only ..come wet'ers let back our home and leave WhatEver to our fans :p :icon_evil::icon_evil::icon_evil:

DeletedUser

Me personally don't care what I get, whether I fight for it or internal it - I really prefer attacking for it. I gotta admit internaling for weeks is extermely boring

Well, if you shared it with your tribe mates the internalling would go faster and they would come out strengthened as well, which would benefit the tribe instead of you personally. So that's a bit of a lame excuse imo.

But hey...whatever! :p

Deathmenlord

This is now a hak thread.

hak hak hak :D
Breaking the disturbing trend

Side 1:
Tribes: WET, Soaked
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 46