Specktorsark

Amigox3

I would say
Slayer85
marcokoko
forbi
morfuu
LordCid18
The one and only Sir Cornish (micky2020)
Abel (-ramirez1934)
RedTaurian
King Southside
hodgy77
mbig
abgsheen88
spectors ark
dogstar007
coachgd
Brr27

DeletedUser

I wouldn't put Forbi down because at least he made an effort to come back

Spectors Ark
Alphala
mbig
hodgy77
Morfuu
Abel
King SouthSide
Dave (As Duke)
Slayer85
Captain8
abgsheen88
Micky2020

DeletedUser113752

57b0a88a844d9499acc57c2690dc5a85

conquered 348 barbs, give this kid a medal for a comeback!
ff4ba8f5654489552b160042488d5f8a.png

DeletedUser

Spector all the way yo! that dude was bragging bout is nuke getting dodged OMG :D

DeletedUser110996

Hold up, just as a note the original players of RedTaurian and Micky2020 were top notch. Their replacements when I was around were nothing special and I haven't followed TW for the past few months, but yeah.

I-AM-GROOT

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Top notch at nobling internals along with immunesoul maybe. Was the only thing V/A was good at apart from clicking the "Delete" button.

Worst Players...

immunesoul
micky2020
pentecost55
King Southside
RedTaurian
Spectors Ark
Abel (-ramirez1934)
Marcokoko

Last edited:

DeletedUser113752

It was a shame ronnie quit from the RedT account, but i didnt know the old micky one

DeletedUser86709

mbig
immunesoul (as duke)
amigo
cornish
Scott (as baron not as a player)
Teanagger
Nick
and every half ass player in Pro, Soul and NADs who is inactive.

DeletedUser

I wouldn't put Forbi down because at least he made an effort to come back

Spectors Ark
Alphala
mbig
hodgy77
Morfuu
Abel
King SouthSide
Dave (As Duke)
Slayer85
Captain8
abgsheen88
Micky2020

I have to agree with Tank here. He came back after we kicked him out of K44.

DeletedUser

I dont classify forbi as a bad player either,he was actualy more then decent,he sniped MANY train,recapped ton,moved troop and was pretty active and skilled as defender,let's say the truth,he was in hell of a sheet location :p and is tribe mates failed him hard.He was not even decently stacked even if it took age between the time it would be obvious we would declare and the time we declared.

Morfuu doe... ''dont worry,Im not an easy target for turtle'' you guys remember that line? TROLLLOLOLO

edit:if nub like ray post that they are in poke for master in their signature I may have no choice but to give my spot on ivy to Faz,already enought that Im assosiated with him in here:lol:

:mad:ray,Kidding I luve you Bro!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser113752

Bonnie it was mainly jord/gar that sniped the trains, you shouldvd seen the snipe forum, firbo put all trains up there and all you could see were tens of posts just from TDB saying sniped this and that vill

Father Damien

88-92 has to be on there somewhere. No fightback and bottled it when the incomings rose. Left his allies in a dangerous position by abandoning his account.

DeletedUser110536

88-92 has to be on there somewhere. No fightback and bottled it when the incomings rose. Left his allies in a dangerous position by abandoning his account.

Yep, he should be up there. Crappy moved he pulled.

DeletedUser

indeed,nice win from pro on this,this is some kind of pain up our bum but nothing we cant face :)

Justifi3d

Kinda NADs fault for keeping shit players around isn't it? Can we call NADs the new V/a of W68 :D

DeletedUser

88-92 sheet player? trust me ryan,he would give you hell on a start up or in any close range fight if you solo....

He was just...solo,language barrier,overwhelmed with incoming,bored,annoyed,ect ect and yah,he did puss'ed out,but at is place,I would prolly have done the same,he never succeed to 'integrate' himself into w68 /.net /NADS or any tribe he been in.But dont start false rumor about skilled players.