Random Reservations

DeletedUser

You need to pass whatever your smokin!

I got a good laugh from that. Looks like your pulling back after the punch cause they don't
seem to have much of a head tbh.

DeletedUser

Hmmm Good luck on both sides. i heard a rumor and now its being serve :lol:

DeletedUser114962

I can guarantee you that BLIND was never approached by ODA, so you can take one noobie tribe out of the equation.

DeletedUser115086

I can guarantee you that BLIND was never approached by ODA, so you can take one noobie tribe out of the equation.

Random tried to discredit my Findings by picking a random group of tribes And then posting them here :), Simple Misdirection.

Still nothing of note from random thus far :X

-

Coffee Troll

DeletedUser

A good read, not gunna lie, I definitely enjoyed it.

Best of luck to Random, you guys have a great team built and will be a tough nut to crack :icon_razz: except you bossman (bandit)

Let's keep this clean and make it a war to remember ;)

DeletedUser

I'm reading this thread for the first time. I'm quite pleased with the quality of this thread.

DeletedUser96026

22c4e695b8ecfd6f97d5a67b4096c224.png

Derp?

DeletedUser75632

With the precedent already set of stating racist undertones against American Indians... you all might have just smoked too much of that peace pipe.

Indian_With_Peace_Pipe.jpg

I mean I get what you are trying to do with your PnP, but surely you all must realize that the battle between the 'White Man' and the 'Indian' was long and drawn out with the 'White Man' ultimately winning? Right?

DeletedUser106296

Good Luck both side, but my wish for ODA - go get them mr.G !!

DeletedUser

I Assure you, Myself, Mike, And Carrot are not on the same account, We were once upon a time, But w73 is for each of us to flourish ;), If we all were on the same account, The world would stand no chance we have a proven record of stamping resistance as a team.

So We thought we would all rock different accounts, with different co-players To give W73 a chance

Alright, my screw up. I just randomly guessed. :p

Btw, what happened over there? I see you're not in ODA atm.

DeletedUser114674

Interesting. First war between top 5 w73, i think : #1 vs. #3.

Good luck, both tribe.

since i know lakewind and googly from previous world, and they are both in oda, i wish them well.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

since i know lakewind and googly from previous world, and they are both in oda, i wish them well.
If you are referring to Matt he is not on the account. He was for most of this world but sadly he had to go :(

DeletedUser

Matt's not been on the account for a while now, oh and good luck to both sides