WET and IKEA building secret alliance?

DeletedUser

I are too nub to make such magics happen. I heard that tw stats has some kind of map making option, but I was super high and am
not so sure that wasn't a dream.
-ND- is our tribe. pretty easy to find.

DeletedUser

Fair enough... W73 in a nutshell... with -ND- in yellow.

TW-W73--4-23-14_zps0b956d71.png

4-23-14

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

yeap, we be small and insignificant still... but we do not intend to keep it that way for too long.
gonna need some potential to have some real fun.

DeletedUser

It's our only option. Most certainly not by way of recruiting. We took xelol the only warrior we felt matched the
-ND- style.

Everyone else is food and game to whoever wants to jump into 53.

DeletedUser

It's called warrior weed. Only those that play the game for a real challenge instead of winning in the old prescribed ways get a taste.
The pre mades and the big name tribes that pretend to be elite would also be tired of the old boring ways where easy winning through
shady business is the order of the day...... if they were truly 1337. They do nothing to be better themselves or the game by trying something that is actually challenging because truly on the inside they fear they can't accomplish anything without all the shady business.

In other words, old school tw pansies

You're boring people now. You've made your point, stop making it over and over again.
If that's the only contribution you plan on making, go troll somewhere else.

DeletedUser106296

Okay everybody, so I have friend that's in the council of IKEA and WET. There have been talks of a potential alliance to win the world by jumping Random then moving west after a worldwide gang bang on Random.

I think that this would be extremely unfortunate to see, as this world isn't quite ready for some lameness of this caliber. Does anybody else know anything of this?

WET is simple tribe , As tha handsomest from wet im simple man too..we are not have anything to hide. just ask i will answer honest and directly unless maybe about someting private hak hak hak

as long i know hmm mostly about wet i know good. we dont have any ally or any diplomatic...with ikea... secret or not secret and actually i already open to ikea lord rudolph what i want for wet hak hak hak

wet is opensource tribe , we are not veteran, not elite, not prof or any others tittle, we dont have any great ambition we are only player who want play this game like our style so we dont have any secret or to hide.

Deleted User - 4669627

dylar

there are MANY tribes with no diplomacy in EVERY world
you just do not hear much about them because they never do anything, same as your tribe
the only difference between them and you, is that you never shut up despite doing nothing but fail

fyi, the best tribe i have ever seen with zero diplomacy was this one...

http://www.twstats.com/en59/index.php?page=tribe&id=3585

they at least broke the top 10, you have not broke the top 25

DeletedUser

Rajawali.Jaya in here trying to save face for WET's executive decision!!!

DeletedUser

^ lol :icon_wink: Wow with this map we are looking really GOOD. You are right this is a map of the future but not in the way you are thinking :)

DeletedUser

So your leaders are plotting to war them ever more secretly? Or openly?