Random Reservations

mattcurr

Maybe next time we'll add a few hints for the weaker minded. (i.e. Hint: That statement was referring to you)

Tom is smarter than you and a better player and much better at making threads. :icon_idea:

DeletedUser114345

Well... Good luck to RANDOM. Lets have a fun war :icon_biggrin:

devil667

Good Luck to ODA as well. :) Lets enjoy the fight, its bound to last a while, it is the first major warfare of the world afterall.

Suigetsu

Jake, does this mean I can have your k24 village soon?

Last edited:

DeletedUser

So hard to choose a side here. Ugh
I'll go with the flow and wish both success!
Love the fact that the large tribes are not thinking of how they can all make pacts to merge win like googly and I made the mistake of
once. I feel the top players and tribes who make pre mades have a responsibility to lift this game beyond the past mistakes
and evolve it into a more fun experience for all. Hugging ruins a lot of that. Looking back as much as I loved 62 it should have ended in
all out war not a merge and I highly regret that.

Keep up on the wars and death and dishonor to the backdoor huggers and you know who you are!

DeletedUser96026

TheSentinus23 put up a good fight. We were unable to take a single village. A true warrior. :axemen:

Deleted User - 10770065

Interesting, although Googly isn't on the Starstruck account anymore including myself, so the declaration was off a little. But anyhow, goodluck to both ODA and Random, wanting ODA to win of course!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser114345

Interesting, although Googly isn't in ODA anymore including myself, so the declaration was off a little. But anyhow, goodluck to both ODA and Random, wanting ODA to win of course!

Yo Shaun why did you leave me! And why did you delete me off skype as well! :(
BTW Googly is back Shaun :D

DeletedUser114885

Was an ok read but didn't get head or tail. Lets see how it goes.

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Interesting, although Googly isn't on the Starstruck account anymore including myself, so the declaration was off a little. But anyhow, goodluck to both ODA and Random, wanting ODA to win of course!

I got talked back a couple of days before Random began sending attacks :)

DeletedUser113718

yeah i managed to get googly to come back after everyone on the account left me, pity you 2 left its about to get real fun.

Deleted User - 4669627

i might be willing to co a frontline ODA account for a couple of weeks to kill Random troops
anybody interested can get my skype from mike or googly

DeletedUser88324

So far we have seen some good timings from random, although i am not sure who has sent more trains, them or their minions. Nevertheless, should result interesting to see how Random's 15:00st OP turns out :)

Happy hunting !

Galum

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
i might be willing to co a frontline ODA account for a couple of weeks to kill Random troops
anybody interested can get my skype from mike or googly

Thanks for supporting Random Shahyd, I'm sure most of them would prefer having to fight the world's most renowned account-hopper-because-he-lacks-any-playing-skills-what-so-ever and not ODA's finest.

Your offer of help will be passed on to Random's leadership and I'll make sure Devil builds a shrine to commemorate your generous offer.

Last edited:

DeletedUser88324

Which minions are involved?

Only consodering those that are actually attacking, pain's bashers (dyskanesia and teskos) and Hungry :)

This is not a complaint, merely stating facts as well as ops to keep outsiders in the loop. Minions and bashers have been a part of TW "elites" for quite some time.