Late Starters

DeletedUser

Bloodhood, remember me? Fancy seeing you again, you planning to play this world actively?

Nauz stopped playing warlight? Wow

I'll write a program to do this analysis using the world data in O(n) time and share it, since Nauz is either unwilling to or is under the impression he's the only one who knows how to code.

You're such a cutie ;)

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
zuqFCrl.jpg

OWY50yr.jpg

I think most are growing without prem, which is somewhat shocking, I figured there'd be more people growing like adya is, but he and visuaware actually seems to be the exceptions rather than the norm.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I don't think many people have that kind of money to throw at the game.

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I think I'll briefly pass adya's growth, but only due to academy rushing. Can't sustain that rate of growth without throwing lots of premium at the account. Though I only refuse to buy premium, I very well might start selling res for prem and using that prem to speed buildings up if farming continues to be insane on the rim (on pace for over 300k today with barely 500 lc).

AdamAjf

Bloodhood, remember me? Fancy seeing you again, you planning to play this world actively?

Nauz stopped playing warlight? Wow

I'll write a program to do this analysis using the world data in O(n) time and share it, since Nauz is either unwilling to or is under the impression he's the only one who knows how to code.

I remember you from 54! We are playing this world active go west! Him and me are top of K42 and K52. This is my first world since 54. I'm coplaying greeney1986 account.

DeletedUser107086

I think most are growing without prem, which is somewhat shocking, I figured there'd be more people growing like adya is, but he and visuaware actually seems to be the exceptions rather than the norm.

I think few people would spend loads of prem in the rim. After all even if your startup is very fast you won't get very high in the rankings (until lategame but then it's because you are a good player so spending much prem at the beginning didn't help you much) and no one will notice you.
While at the beginning of the world everyone wants to be top 20 so they buy prem and skyrocket their growth.

DeletedUser37628

I'd love to join you guys, but I'm in school for the next two weeks. I think I might end up joining up with SOMEONE (secret) else in the West once school is done, so we'll see how things go, we might end up working together :D. Always nice to see familiar faces.

DeletedUser37628

I think few people would spend loads of prem in the rim. After all even if your startup is very fast you won't get very high in the rankings (until lategame but then it's because you are a good player so spending much prem at the beginning didn't help you much) and no one will notice you.
While at the beginning of the world everyone wants to be top 20 so they buy prem and skyrocket their growth.

That's not really true, players on the rim right now will be considered relatively close to the core in a few months time, and the size difference between them will be virtually unnoticeable, if past worlds are any indication. Players on the rim almost always grow faster because more barbs=more farming. Core players who stay ranked well into midgame USUALLY do it by growing into higher-barb areas.

DeletedUser115012

It seems like I was the most successful player of the initial late starters group :)

DeletedUser

How are the accounts picked for your list, i have someone in my tribe that has played 10 days and is at 4.7k points, another that has played 12 days and is at 3.9k points.

Would they not knock off everyone on the current list tomorrow with their growth?

DeletedUser

How are the accounts picked for your list, i have someone in my tribe that has played 10 days and is at 4.7k points, another that has played 12 days and is at 3.9k points.

Would they not knock off everyone on the current list tomorrow with their growth?

Are you talking about bogdan-wu and cerulian?

DeletedUser

Yes, they would. This list hasn't been updated since very early on though.

PS, that growth is stupid, I am scared to think what they paid.

EDIT>> and Vamler, I have 6 days to beat you, and I'm only 1k behind ;). I got ya beat easy.

DeletedUser115012

Yes, they would. This list hasn't been updated since very early on though.

PS, that growth is stupid, I am scared to think what they paid.

EDIT>> and Vamler, I have 6 days to beat you, and I'm only 1k behind ;). I got ya beat easy.

http://www.twstats.com/en74/index.php?page=player&id=10421688&mode=history - bogdan-wu took 7 days to have academy.
http://www.twstats.com/en74/index.php?page=player&id=9517902&mode=history - Cerulian took 10 days to have academy.

It took me 20 days to have academy however none of you has 1m hauled or even plunder 100 villages. However this topic was about growing fast so yes, I am very impressed, that was the fastest I have seen.

Macaron - http://www.twstats.com/en74/index.php?page=player&id=10194305&tab=history&pn=2 took him 14 days but I am pretty sure he had the achievements else he wouldn't have survived this long :D

Breakyourmind - http://www.twstats.com/en74/index.php?page=player&id=10295685&tab=history&pn=2 18 days

P.S Argo-not not sure if you will beat me, I have better noble targets than you, your map is all below 1k points or tribe mates :p

DeletedUser

I have a good idea what they paid as they are my best customers.

There are plenty others buying however.

Regardless seeing someone leave begginer protection at 1.3k points is hilarious

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

P.S Argo-not not sure if you will beat me, I have better noble targets than you, your map is all below 1k points or tribe mates :p

It isn't my fault that everyone around me started 6 days after you :(. In 6 days time they should hopefully be a bit more comparable, but my area is notoriously weak for places to noble. Everyone sucks here for some reason.

DeletedUser115012

Hmm interesting, only took me 17 days. I started on the rim though so I'm definitely not claiming to be better, jut found it interesting I got it quicker

On the rim is easier to farm because there is less competition so thats maybe why, for example it took me 20 days because I was on the rim so I wasn't rushing academy since there was nobody worth nobling :)

DeletedUser

On the rim is easier to farm because there is less competition so thats maybe why, for example it took me 20 days because I was on the rim so I wasn't rushing academy since there was nobody worth nobling :)

Not if you only build 200 :heavycavalry::icon_redface: