The War of k53

DeletedUser

Here’s the story.
At the moment, there is a massive war going on for control of k53.
Involved in this war are 4 main tribes, once of which is now disbanded.
These tribes are Ego, Vitalz, RFA, and CLOUD.
I was the duke of CLOUD.

Earlier in the game, waylander29, a member of Ego, was under heavy attack by Vitalz.
As a result, Ego, despite a very spread out member base, decided to launch an operation against Vitalz.

At the time, there were two tribes competing for dominance of k53: CLOUD and Vitalz. They were undergoing tense relations, as Vitalz tried to recruit CLOUD members, but fortunately we remained strong.

Later, Vitalz began a heavy assault against waylander, who was in contact with us. At this time, RFA was starting to come around as well. So Ego recruited RFA in its ops.

Later, on Thursday, RFA decided to send fakes at the entire CLOUD tribe. Very inadequate fakes too, they were all scouts. Afterwards, they offered us an NAP and to join the operation against Vitalz, planning to later backstab us.

CLOUD decided to join the operation, on the condition that Ego would allow for no more interference in k53 between RFA and CLOUD. So CLOUD recruited tribes such as PARA for the eventuality of Vitalz falling and a war between RFA and CLOUD.

Oh how stupid was I to agree to this.

Immediately afterwards, spies started showing cracks in the works, due to the work by various Ego members such as Prometheus and Rainbow = D (kudos to you for that diplomatic coup), and spies such as Raid Zero, i click u bi, and FeartheNight. Information was being tossed about, and there was constant fighting by stupid and shortsighted members on the forums. I did my best to mitigate damage, but to no avail. I was being criticized for offering leniency AND for being too paranoid, and whatever I did, I could not make someone happy.

As they say, a good compromise leads everyone unhappy.

Eventually, CLOUD disbanded.

Currently, the situation looks like this:
Ego, RFA vs Vitalz

And I am sure once Vitalz falls, there will be no one to stop Ego from winning on k53.

Last edited by a moderator:

setorines

Funny thing here. You say we accused you of being Paranoid and that it was wrong to do so. We disagreed with your leadership style and told another member than we no longer respected you as a leader. Then you run to the externals and call me a spy. Not for giving out info. For disagreeing with you. Makes perfect sense.

DeletedUser104695

I put good Diplo, just as high as skill in the core.

Unfortunately your tribe (you) failed here and Ego won the war without spending troops.

Props Ego.

DeletedUser

From what I heard you were planning to work with RFA in the vitalz op while at the same time planned to launch your own op against RFA, and it took a lot of protest from your council to convince you otherwise. Seems like you were bound to run your tribe into the ground with that kind of policy.

DeletedUser

Nope setorines. You fed information to Prometheus by revealing the RFA op specifications.

And of course good diplo matters. It's also easier when you're the top tribe in the world. So yes, props to Ego for that, I can't complain, they did nothing wrong by the standards of this game.

DeletedUser104695

Dont give me the top tribe in the world BS, you failed as a leader.

You could be the greatest player in the world but some aren't cut out for leading.

DeletedUser

Nope. I did nothing wrong my friend.
Do you really think it's easy to reject an invite from the top tribe in the world? Anyone who leads knows what I am talking about.
I did my best, but sometimes things are out of control.

setorines

I told you I was talking to Prom and asked what you had and hadn't told him. When you said you told him you planned to attack RFA (At the same time you wanted to work with them) I assumed you had told him the timeline. The reason you didn't is because it was dirty, and underhanded. On top of that it would have made Ego turn on us. It was a stupid idea, and I spent over an hour argueing with you to prove that. since you seem compelled to bring it to the externals figure it doesn't hurt to hear the feedback of the general public.

DeletedUser104695

Its easy to turn down an invite, just one click of a button in fact. If you're even thinking about leaving the tribe you made then you've just proved that I'm right in saying you wern't a good leader and your tribe was destined for doom.

DeletedUser

Yeah, I don't feel the need to keep arguing, thanks.
Leaving this to the rest of the public, have at me, Ego, whatever you want, I couldn't care less.

DeletedUser

due to the work by various Ego members such as Prometheus and Rainbow = D (kudos to you for that diplomatic coup)

Cheers for that, still maintain, we got contacted first, we didn't pursue members to be spys and didn't even obtain any forum or troop count info.

DeletedUser

At the time, there were two tribes competing for dominance of k53: CLOUD and Vitalz. They were undergoing tense relations, as Vitalz tried to recruit CLOUD members, but fortunately we remained strong.

Hold the phone, we recruited CLOUD members? o_O I don't remember this at all. <:

Edit: Talking to my Duke, he says we never recruited anyone, but there was someone who defected to us.

Also: Why exactly did you disband CLOUD? If you were having problems with EGO (which, by the way, was inevitable - RFA should also watch their backs ;P) you could have just stayed out of things instead of disbanding. Seems to me you should be mad at EGO and RFA, not Vitalz :3

And Waylander was a target LONG before he joined EGO. Just because he joined EGO doesn't make him automagically safe. <:

-----
TLDR:
RFA should watch their backs.
Cloud shouldn't have disbanded so quickly.
Waylander was dead the moment he didn't restart.
Ego won't win. c:

DeletedUser

Hold the phone, we recruited CLOUD members? o_O I don't remember this at all. <:

Edit: Talking to my Duke, he says we never recruited anyone, but there was someone who defected to us.

Also: Why exactly did you disband CLOUD? If you were having problems with EGO (which, by the way, was inevitable - RFA should also watch their backs ;P) you could have just stayed out of things instead of disbanding. Seems to me you should be mad at EGO and RFA, not Vitalz :3

And Waylander was a target LONG before he joined EGO. Just because he joined EGO doesn't make him automagically safe. <:

-----
TLDR:
RFA should watch their backs.
Cloud shouldn't have disbanded so quickly.
Waylander was dead the moment he didn't restart.
Ego won't win. c:

I have the mails, your duke doesn't need to cover himself up, it is a legit tactic. The one guy that defected did so after I kicked his friend.

Don't worry, I will be rooting for you. Maybe some of the info here will help you out.

DeletedUser

Far out
I think instead of commenting on here, we should be focusing on the game
If Vitalz go down after this bragging, everyone else will find it hilarious
If Vitalz win, without bragging, then people will think it's fair play
So if you want to scare anyone, show if in the game not on the forums
But I hope everyone is ready for an interesting war :)

DeletedUser

Far out
I think instead of commenting on here, we should be focusing on the game
If Vitalz go down after this bragging, everyone else will find it hilarious
If Vitalz win, without bragging, then people will think it's fair play
So if you want to scare anyone, show if in the game not on the forums
But I hope everyone is ready for an interesting war :)

Ego have capped 5 villages, You have capped 1, and that was only held briefly until it was taken again. We're finding it to be a fairly dull war to be honest.