The weather forecast is in and it seems the rainstorm is just a light drizzle...

King Matt II

12475-rain-disruption-heavy-rainfall-on-sunday-disrupted-moray-events.jpg

It seems like the clouds have been looming over us for a while, and they've only just managed to grow a pair of cloudsticles big enough to attack! Meanwhile we've been busy waterproofing our furniture and battening down the hatches, preparing our new range of household appliances to the highest quality of water resistance on the market! The tensions have been rising for a while. Everything has been pointing to this outcome and it didn't take a meteorologist to work that out. We were expecting hail, complete with rams, yet we got a light drizzle.. and who doesn't love a light drizzle?

Luckily, we have a new range in our store, umbrellas! They come in a variety of colours, but our favourite is of course rainbow flavour! When the sun is shining, and the rain is drying, you know you can count on a rainbow umbrella, you see? Unless you get a hole in it, or something silly... seems like a bad time to announce our new no returns policy, huh?

rainbow-umbrella.jpg

Unfortunately, the water didn't declare that they were coming. It was only a matter of time, but we were hoping for some entertaining declaration to brighten our day. Alas, it never came, and our weatherman was out sunbathing and not paying attention to the skies. So now we've sacked him and hired a new one we're here to announce that forecast!

Good luck WET, it's a shame you didn't declare before you launched. I'm sure this'll be a fun fight once you start adding rams to your attacks. :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Thats a shame on our side. you screw our plans :icon_cry:

we really decide not to declare because we dont post some fancy declaration specially in the forum and we know ikea is pro on that one :)

We are hoping to get your umbrella well entertain by the rain.

Good luck on both side.

DeletedUser106296

haizzz king matt you stolen my happyness for declaration hak hak hak ... good luck ... i need a lot i have many frontline haizzz

DeletedUser

Storms are coming in..
2gabrielle-aplin-english-rain-2013-700x325.png

Stay dry folks

I think everyone saw it coming. Seems like WET has finally decided on what to do. Good luck to both sides, seems like the SE part of the world is starting to finally see some Top 5 action. This has been an interesting week.

Question: Why did you war IKEA? They are in a strong position and Random is on your northeastern flank. Not the best tribe to go agaisnt..

I would've hit NV/Reaper/B1G and secured that K instead, giving you dominance in 3 Ks. Then again, I'm sure you have your reasons for testing the eastern IKEA/Random alliance.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Good luck Ikea. And 'hak hak hak' to WET. Not sure what it means, but it seems to be your preferred quote and it's usually the most comprehensible part of your posts, so it seemed legit to use in this case.

DeletedUser114871

GoodLuck to WET and IKEA. We also have our Rainbow Raincoat not just our Umbrella :D

DeletedUser112317

No one likes our furniture except random because they are random. Looking forward to kill wet trains and piss them off.

DeletedUser102496

No one likes our furniture except random because they are random. Looking forward to kill wet trains and piss them off.

Looks like you guys are liars :p

Side 1:
Tribes: WET
Side 2:
Tribes: IKEA

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 14
Side 2: 18
Difference: 4

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3
Side 2: 0
Difference: 3

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 92,962
Side 2: 89,152
Difference: 3,810

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 25,256
Side 2: 0
Difference: 25,256

chart

DeletedUser102496

And for the record - the declaration was crap :icon_redface:

DeletedUser112317

Still not on any frontline account but when I am I'll let you know.

DeletedUser102496

Please do that, once I find out who you are in-game :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

Good luck to both sides, this should be a good War. The only question is does Random join in with their ally or are they busy enough with the remnants of ODA.

DeletedUser

jonsnow said:

john mc lame said:
Looks like you guys are liars :p

They are liars because:
- you sent three trains, hence three villages won and no trains killed?
That would be awesome, is that what happened?
Other option:
- they haven't pissed you off yet.

Either way, bit early to call them liars, since both scenarios are still perfectly possible.:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

And for the record - the declaration was crap :icon_redface:

I agree, you couldn't even run it through a grammar checker. I couldn't half understand what you said. Mattie explained it far more humorously as well.
Good luck to both sides, this should be a good War. The only question is does Random join in with their ally or are they busy enough with the remnants of ODA.

Well, if you look at the PnP, IKEA certaintly expects aid. Would be embarrasing if they didn't get any.

Last edited by a moderator:

devil667

Mr Hak Hak guy, incase you are suffering from Tuberculosis I suggest refraining yourself from public places, we aren't here for catching a contagious disease.

Oh mattie.

towelie-flickr-deanne1271.jpg

^^

Slient.Assassin

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I don't know about IKEA but I'm not worried about some drizzle mama.

[video=youtube;gQ0IlRvT_Mo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQ0IlRvT_Mo[/video]

DeletedUser88324

Amusing dec, appreciate the lack of arrogance in it, and and general intention to just have fun and enjoy yourselves. Good to see :)

Good luck to both sides :)