Today was brought to you by the number 3 & 4

DeletedUser

Just thought I would get it out there that the #3 & #4 have decided to team up and pull a sammich attack on lil old
-ND- ha ha!

Cheers to a good war! And good luck to all!

Note this is just a place for stats and discussion. This is not any kind of PNP etc.

Michael Corleone.

ND reminds me of World 49 Haze and with that, I wish you the best of luck!

DeletedUser

Thanks Michael we are going to need it. I'm not going to pretend we can come out on top of this by some miracle.
The odds are mad stacked against us if this double op turns out to be reals here shortly.

Was haze the tribe that got mass banned or was that NEON for using the greasemonkey scripts?
I can't remember which tribe it was.

Michael Corleone.

Nah we never got banned. I would imagine it would have to be NEON. Haze was a small tribe like yours, faced the big tribe on that world and still won because Alphabonkers couldn't put together a good tribe. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

lol. A lot of those haze members stuck around and trained me when I was a nub in Deceit.
So in some way I am indebted to Haze's great roster of players.

DeletedUser

b8783b3ea39b5f05b72119b0eb381492.png

TasteThePainbow

Hell Yeah!

Fully pledged family tribe! Where did you source this information?

DeletedUser115004

OMG not -ND- what will we do?! :icon_eek:

QUICK send for IKEA to help!!

DeletedUser

I think Dylar is referring to Asylum there, wouldn't count it as family tribe though.

fizzolio

I love how Dylar states that this thread is not for PnP & then he proceeds to fill it with nothing but PnP.

Joker F.? Seriously? I would of hoped by now my tribe would of gained a little more respect than to just be thought of as part of a family tribe. After all, we have taken on some tough adversaries and overcome them unlike some other tribes in the area.

DeletedUser94059

go you joker nubs <3 love the fam bam thing going on ;) haha

Xelol

I love how Dylar states that this thread is not for PnP & then he proceeds to fill it with nothing but PnP.

Joker F.? Seriously? I would of hoped by now my tribe would of gained a little more respect than to just be thought of as part of a family tribe. After all, we have taken on some tough adversaries and overcome them unlike some other tribes in the area.

What else than family can you call your relation with Reaper and Asulum?

I call it family when Joker control duke account in both tribes.

Reaper you just keep along untill everyting been internnoble and Asulum will go the same way.

DeletedUser

Reaper you just keep along untill everyting been internnoble and Asulum will go the same way.

The correct term would be zombie tribes then. Or proxy. Not family.

fizzolio

How does Joker control duke account on both sides? You might want to get some better intel sources. Whomever is telling you this is an idiot.

ashoka1

I Know the Duke of Both reaper & Asylum from previous worlds.

If that means Joker control Duke accounts of both these tribes then for your information there are atleast 2 more of the top 10 tribes where Joker Control the duke account.I Know their leaders from previous worlds as well.

Btw Fizz was my Commander in a world i previously played so does it mean he controlled Duke account of Joker.

Dylar i know that you are fed up coz noone in w73 thinks that you have achieved anything significant thus you are trying to bring everyone's attention towards you by such Posts and by claiming how Big Tribes are Attacking you little nubs.