A Request

DeletedUser81820

Its pretty hilarious how a majority of the players who are tiny on this world are the ones against morale being changed. Lulz

/me signs the petition

it's generally that the bigger players are merged accounts and a lot of the smaller ones are single player accounts. I think morale is a good idea for this reason alone. I love my bonny :)

DeletedUser105718

You should send in support tickets in-game. Making a petition on the forum isn't likely to change anything. (sorry if i missed you saying that in your post)

DeletedUser115051

I'm personally against the the changing of Morale, you will find that the people who want it enforced are the players ranked 100 and up - and they are only doing it for their own gaming experience and their own advantage.

If someone wants to play with low points, and a bonfire - So be it, it's their choice. There is nothing good coming out of changing morale for the entirety of the world, you are in fact making the rich richer and the poor poorer - This game is meant to a challenge, stop trying to make it easier for yourselves.

King Matt II

Considering I'm 1.2m and an entire tribe next to me is 1.6m points yet every single player is 30-40% morale I find it incredibly unfair. Why do I have to use over 10 nukes to clear one of their villages when they can clear mine with 1?

DeletedUser81820

Considering I'm 1.2m and an entire tribe next to me is 1.6m points yet every single player is 30-40% morale I find it incredibly unfair. Why do I have to use over 10 nukes to clear one of their villages when they can clear mine with 1?
Go after some of the bigger boys close to you, I see nothing fun about picking on small players. My guess is your a co-played combined account with lots of internals which is why you are so much bigger than those around you.

DeletedUser115051

@KingMatt II

But yet if Morale was gone you could wipe them out easily, how is that fair? explain that to me.

Instead of taking morale out of the game, it should have less of an effective.

DeletedUser

Perhaps make pally weps unscalable with morale? Might be a good idea.

DeletedUser17170

I"m totally for Morale going away. Never liked.

But for a sense of fairness how about morale slowly becoming less and less each week/month or something?

DeletedUser

I've always been a supporter of time-based morale as see that as more fair, however dislike points-based morale. Bonfire is just OP too.

DeletedUser95452

1) Dodge the morale ... enter the barb nobling festival.

2) Ignore the mails with "Stop nobling my farms ..." subject.

3) Noble 2x more barbs for each of that type of mail you get.

Am gonna try it :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Turn all those barbs and internals you nobled into Nukes. That more than evens the playing field ;)

DeletedUser115004

We all agreed to the settings I'm happy for morale to stay, but I would much rather it go.

signed / ThreeFaced

G0dzP0t

As much as I'd like morale to be turned off, it is part of the game and part of people's strategy can be using morale to their advantage. It is the smart thing to do when you are surrounded by much larger players. Annoying, of course; but turtling and leveraging morale is a viable strategy nonetheless.

fidel I

I'm against the changing of morale.
If someone can't put up with the rules of a world, they might as well quit never mind trying to change it so it makes them happy and others not.

I dislike the bonfire weapon because it makes no sense whatsoever in mind my compared to the other paladin weapons.
And, I think if morale gets removed, probably all of the defensive players who love watching their enemies lose tons of nukes on them who might also spent lots of money on PP will quit and regret wasting their money on a changed world.
Finally, I'm a defensive player, and I think if morale was disabled I would quit asap because I'm surrounded by Random and they would crush me like a fly in no time at all.

DeletedUser114962

No Morale should stay and bonfire's are a must for us turtles to keep going.

DeletedUser

And, I think if morale gets removed, probably all of the defensive players who love watching their enemies lose tons of nukes on them who might also spent lots of money on PP will quit and regret wasting their money on a changed world.
Finally, I'm a defensive player, and I think if morale was disabled I would quit asap because I'm surrounded by Random and they would crush me like a fly in no time at all.

I doubt the ratio O players paying premium vs. D players paying premium is in the D player's favour.
They're usually the ones turtling with 2-3 villages... You don't even need premium to do that.

Signed. Let's kill this world off before boredom does the trick.