The Downfall Of ARMADA

• Thread starter DeletedUser115210
  • Start date

TheRiverStyx

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Well it's been a few more than 13 since then..

Side 1:
Tribes: RawR
Side 2:
Tribes: ARMADA, BASH

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 26
Side 2: 1
Difference: 25

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 150,525
Side 2: 3,226
Difference: 147,299

chart

DeletedUser

Armada doesn't seem too coordinated.. :icon_neutral:
(think)

DeletedUser104264

This reminds me of a W2V war :D

Well it's been a few more than 13 since then..

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: ARMADA, BASH

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 26
Side 2: 1
Difference: 25

chart

Side 1: 150,525
Side 2: 3,226
Difference: 147,299

chart

DeletedUser37628

rawr is terrible! i'd have 20 caps alone if i was fighting armada

Prometheus

In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Team
Reaction score
Damn Michael you dick! :icon_sad: To my defense it was a new village and it was 11 hours away from the rest of my cluster. This guy was right next to my village :icon_sad: I shouldn't have shown you the report asshole lol

DeletedUser

RawR has gained much respect from me and my tribe. Hell of a way to handle the war. Nice insight with the spies as well.

Glad this world has some good leaders and fighters here. Very impressive

The Cuddly Cactus
Duke of Poe

The Frog

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
so what happened to the joint alliance armada/push honour etc against rawr and punch??

i see just the two going head to head,, could this be a great fight whilst push create several more basher tribes???

kirk warpig

DeletedUser42132

it seems that the war is going only on one direction :icon_redface:

DeletedUser106973

so what happened to the joint alliance armada/push honour etc against rawr and punch??

i see just the two going head to head,, could this be a great fight whilst push create several more basher tribes???

kirk warpig

Firstly, why would Push or fleet fight rawr and punch when neither of them border each other with any real significance. The only thing I can understand either tribe doing would be supporting armada, however Push quite simply don't want to get involved.
Secondly, it is not just Armada, One Piece have 10 conquers against Rawr and have nobled more than they lost. Which is kind of a surprise. I'm guessing rawr don't really care about them.
Thirdly, push got rid of their academy and simply turned it into a basher tribe. We have not created more, nor plan to create anymore

Furthermore Kirk, as this is a similar Warpigs tribe to W70, (same COA, some same players), I have come to the conclusion that you're tribe has no hope in the future and will simply be food for whoever crawls out of their shell and declares on you first. You talk like you and your tribe are superior to others here, but quite simply, you are not.

To be slightly more on topic regarding the war, for anyone who knew much about the tribe Armada, you should have known that they were going to lose this one. The reason they were formed was because they could not follow rules from leadership in ego. Their own egos were too large for their old tribe so why would it work forming a new one with many similar members. They are a tribe of individually skilled players but lack the necessary teamwork skills to succeed in TW. These missing skills could be due to a lack of friends and experiences in real life and/or TW. That could also explain the reason why they wanted to hug every tribe on this world. Furthermore due to their egos being smashed to pieces, they have crawled back into their homemade forts in their parents basements and have avoided speaking in the externals for the past few days.

Well done rawr, not only have you nobled them, but you also hurt their feelings.

-Frankie

Rawr?

Looks like RawR is literally cleaving Armada in two! :eek:

Armada is at least fighting back now.

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: ARMADA

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 10
Side 2: 27
Difference: 17

chart

Side 1: 4
Side 2: 11
Difference: 7

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 52,210
Side 2: 137,703
Difference: 85,493

chart

Side 1: 22,531
Side 2: 69,068
Difference: 46,537

chart

DeletedUser115210

Some cool graphs if anyone is interested... :D

OD Stats
9cc92477d06f38ccffdc582f1282d426.png

Village Stats

8b6ba0e06cf4d365a53d3ee7d6c6fa4e.png

War Caps

fd583f2a0e61358028fae9d92b0155bb.png

P.S - Please let me know if any data is incorrect, I will change the graphs.

Last edited by a moderator: