A SICK presentation

Emo Bear

Well I have been hoping to entertain you all again since the love we got from our first post, But enemies do not seem to want to give us the pleasure of posting here.

So Today we bring you 2 Pieces of PnP, The first is on BH, As our 30day nap was about to run out and we decided it was time to take the dogs to that lovely farm that is far far far away, But then someone decided to disband :icon_sad:
The second is on what was the tribe diablo.

We hope you enjoy them both :icon_cool:
BH DEC
[SPOIL]
6515eec3bac0b82777c8a76cbe9522b4.png

Ladies and Gentleman

Tonight we bring you the pokemon battle of a lifetime between Random aka The Apache, Current champion and leader of the elite 5.
The opponent BH currently holding rank 4.

First of all, For those new to the pokemon world a quick run down for you

Welcome to the world of Pokemon, a special place where people just like you train to become the number-one Pokemon Master in the World!

But what is a Pokemon, you ask. 'Pokemon are incredible creatures that share the world with humans,' says Professor Emo bear, the leading authority on these monsters. "There are currently 151 documented species of Pokemon. . . . Each Pokemon has its own special fighting abilities. . . . Some grow, or evolve, into even more powerful creatures.. . . Carry your pokemon with you, and you're ready for anything! You've got the power in your hands, so use it!

Now to the main event!

fd4f6ed5154d374b85915ce0af2d4615.png

[/SPOIL]

----
DIABLO DEC
Ikea Celebration Ruined? Diablo behind it? SICK Investigates
[SPOIL]

With the WET season ending, World 73 Favorite local Ikea store decided to throw a massive party in celebration of how well there sells of Rainbow Umbrellas did.
[SPOIL]
f20011eb8072f1df186dc9f3f37478f9.png
[/SPOIL]
First they messaged Joker to help with entertaining the younger family members, Joker agreed and sent there best acts.
Next they called for live music from the Northern Folk, Both the Randomites of the North East and the SICKOS of the North West answered the call, Finally all Ikea needed was security so they called upon MINION.
Everything was going well, The music was rocking, the children entertained by the Jokers, But all was not well Ikea had forgotten to invite the Berserk Hounds of the far North West, Diablo and of course Berzerkas:
[SPOIL]
de5e4ec27e010cf2de44f84cd638f488.png
[/SPOIL]

Suddenly the hounds charged in like wild animals, Chasing away the happy family's and attacking people left and right, We found one victim and got a statement:
Pain.Carbon said:
They came at me in a pack, Luckily some of my randomite friends were near by and ran to my aid, Doctors say ill be as good as new in a few days
)

Luckily he only suffered minor injuries.

But while such attacks went on outside, Berzerkas began run wild inside and started looting Ikea of all there stock:
[SPOIL]
Riots+Looting+Continues+Across+London+_ta-LOigGeVl.jpg
[/SPOIL]

And on the main stage, horrific acts were being performed between the Randomites and the SICKOS, A member of the public did send in, this picture:
[SPOIL]
e819d3da4afe790983b2bf69f6e0b2e1.png
[/SPOIL]

Eventually peace replaced the chaos, But it left something unanswered:
Was the Demon Lord Diablo behind all this chaos and evil?
Well while Random try and put the hounds back on there leshes, and Ikea use there umbrellas to keep out the Fresh Rain from making there furniture Soaked, and Minion deal with the Berzerkas, SICK has decided it was time to seek answers from Diablo, With aid of the great and powerful Unicow!
427e7a47e82f213c83c5e845aef7fc2c.png

[/SPOIL]

<3

DeletedUser95452

I liked the 1st declaration.

1st time ever i see a declaration on a tribe that doesnt exist anymore :)

Good luck to all parts on this crazy PNP forum day :)

DeletedUser

Nice read be it a tad late but it was def still worth the post. Thanks and good luck!

P.S. Did googery help you with that? It has a very googery feel to it.

Michael Corleone.

I guess BH disbanding came at a good time! Superb work yet again max.

Soberknight

again nice PnP. thanx for that.

Good luck to all sides, if its indeed a tad late, how about some stats showing the before and the now?

DeletedUser

This was very entertaining. :) Props to you guys for a decent PnP.

DeletedUser

again nice PnP. thanx for that.

Good luck to all sides, if its indeed a tad late, how about some stats showing the before and the now?

there was NAP so theres no before, and they disbanded even before we managed to declare :)

DeletedUser102496

War is not the answer :icon_cool:

I am seeking world-peace :lol: