Top 10 Tribes

DeletedUser

@BenEzra Please tell us all what you have accomplished, in that list of conquers in Bibles latest op I couldnt help but notice you aren't on the list?

The account i'm on is listed twice thanks. I must confess that I'm not the most experienced tribalwars player. The most prominent account I've been on was realbean2 (http://www.twstats.com/en64/index.php?page=player&id=9816149). I've been in top premades on the last 2 no Hauls worlds and on this HP world on various accounts with Faze.

The text in bold suggests it, however maybe you wrote it wrong or I read it wrong :)

I wrote it wrong, i was commenting on Crocky's statement that Bible were the huggers :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

The account i'm on is listed twice thanks. I must confess that I'm not the most experienced tribalwars player. The most prominent account I've been on was realbean2 (http://www.twstats.com/en64/index.php?page=player&id=9816149). I've been in top premades on the last 2 no Hauls worlds and on this HP world on various accounts with Faze

So what you are saying is, you haven't accomplished much at all yet you feel that you are a suitable critique for others?

If the answer is yes then your opinion is wrong...

roman01

After all this childish fuss, I don't even know what a bible is.

What is a Bible, can you wrap socks around them?

Anybody?

#RomanInDistress

DeletedUser

So what you are saying is, you haven't accomplished much at all yet you feel that you are a suitable critique for others?

If the answer is yes then your opinion is wrong...

I apologise, list some of Crocky's obviously incredible achievements :icon_eek:
I'm really not bothered what you think, I'm perfectly capable of dealing with anything Crocky himself could possibly throw at the account. His account on this world speaks for itself.

DeletedUser

I'm really not bothered what you think, I'm perfectly capable of dealing with anything Crocky himself could possibly throw at the account. His account on this world speaks for itself.

Let me see, just about to win w67, thats achievement to be even in late game since i started from day 1.

I think you'll like this achievement though, guess who killed these <3

9e3588df3a5b9e561c44415c0ad65c0f.png

9080748cf777845890d3e141dad0ab47.png

DeletedUser

Every single one of those attacks from Noah was a fake, i know because I launched them. Congrats on sniping Ben's trains, would you like a sticker?

DeletedUser

You asked for my achievements, i have shown you. don't be jel mate

DeletedUser

Yep, the secret is out guys, I'm jealous of Crocky's unparalleled sniping skills :icon_redface:

I'll even admit my sniping skills aren't great but all ye nubs made me look so pro, you know you're terrible when i can snipe you :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

You're not bothered what i think :icon_sad:

Are you capable though really? Please back that up with evidence

DeletedUser79609

Let me see, just about to win w67, thats achievement to be even in late game since i started from day 1.

Wow bro, you can snipe...

DeletedUser105209

You should. People who spend their day helping their tribemates have every right to brag.

roman01

Dallow's just letting his W65 win get the better of him, forgive him BenEzra :icon_redface:

Again I see people here raising useless points, last thing I saw was something about teamwork.

Despite my peculiar tendencies, all that played with me genuinely know that I'll run you over if you don't have a teamplay perspective to follow and this shouldn't be different elsewhere lol.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I have no evidence to hand, unlike your friend Crocky i don't save my snipes for bragging purposes.

You mean evidence of being a team player?

I doubt you would as youve recently left most of your team behind to go hug thief

DeletedUser

Dallow's just letting his W65 win get the better of him, forgive him BenEzra :icon_redface:

W65 win, rank 1 here and just generally dashing and all round knowledgeable...

It's all mounting up on my side roman, please tell us about another failed premade of yours?

DeletedUser

You mean evidence of being a team player?

I doubt you would as youve recently left most of your team behind to go hug thief

To begin with, it wasn't my call as the new player on the account. That said, the only people i had ties to in this tribe were roman (absent) & ben (in thief). You're telling me that if your little crew left a tribe for another you'd stay and fight them?

roman01

W65 win, rank 1 here and just generally dashing and all round knowledgeable...

It's all mounting up on my side roman, please tell us about another failed premade of yours?

Well, considering you name Bible an attempted premade just begs win-win all round for a start.

I started with five people, and rest were random for a laugh (Agreed some wanted to play seriously but initially I did not intend to do so)

Of course though, generally dashing... I'd know a few W65 tribe mates of yours that'd say differently ((worry))

Although past is past, certainly time to put the history books down where they belong lol so no more from me on that unless asked for.

Ah yes, premade.

What's a premade?

DeletedUser61979

Hmmmm......I wonder. :icon_cool: