Top 10 Tribes

DeletedUser61979

After all this childish fuss, I don't even know what a bible is.

What is a Bible, can you wrap socks around them?

Anybody?

#RomanInDistress

From what I have read so far you would do best to take the socks off the Bible and insert them in your mouth. And you have the nerve to tell people I'm an asshole. lol

What a joke. Doesn't do shit, runs mouth like a champ.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well done, attacking undefended accounts on both sides, lots to brag about

The only op i'm aware of;
4e144244d71bc67240bf53ec9ae1e357.png

Within a day of the op? The tribe collapsed in the wake of roman's absence and the pressure from Thief. Nothing to do with Socks' showing.

Are you trying to cover up the 00:00 landing time on sticky? We sniped every single train and Bible was lucky to get the one village that capped with 3 nobles. One of your members even sniped themselves l0l

Yeah sticky's sitter messed up big time which is no excuse for us and cost him his account but you can't completely disregard the 00:00 landing time of bibles actual op which completely failed.

It's funny how you are judging crocky's skills in game when you were rimmed quick enough :icon_biggrin:

Also regarding roman, we had at least 3 bible accounts working with us which sums up his leadership right there. Rip in peace Bible!

DeletedUser61979

You are, your attitude is horrendous but at least I'm honest and tell you :lol:

And you know this from one skype convo where you tried to intimidate me. lol Come on man. Don't be such a nub.

DeletedUser

It's funny how you are judging crocky's skills in game when you were rimmed quick enough :icon_biggrin:

As previously stated, I was not online for ~95% of the time we were under attack. I had an AS maths resit that day, so I was sleeping & then in an exam hall.

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
W65 win, rank 1 here and just generally dashing and all round knowledgeable...

It's all mounting up on my side roman, please tell us about another failed premade of yours?

You played multiple accounts (Had them banned and jumped accounts many times). Croc didn't and he's a team player.

Let me see, just about to win w67, thats achievement to be even in late game since i started from day 1.

I think you'll like this achievement though, guess who killed these <3

Credit where credit is due except I don't rally think you deserve any for sniping dem trains brah :p

DeletedUser

Have you seen the Fazee and NKAFF account :icon_rolleyes:

and if you look up the stats forever we are ahead by 7 :)

Crocky you've got to be the biggest idiot I've ever had to deal with on this game, and that's saying quite a lot.

If I must give props to anyone, it will be to elegant and I guess lytieulong. Congrats crocky on "not letting us into socks" (We would have left to join Bible eventually anyway :lol:) and "suggesting socks hit us". Man, you practically rimmed our extremely-at-the-time-active-account by yourself. I don't like making excuses, but I will give the facts behind our 'rimming'. You guys first launched on us at the perfect time for you, I was about to leave to see family for a 3 day weekend where I wouldnt have access to a computer or even wifi, and nick was knee-deep in exams. I did very little before I signed off for the weekend, if I remember correctly I tagged incs, sent a successful recap, and unfortunately missed a snipe due to myself not sniping in a year, and never having sniped on a world with less than a 100ms gap. That's completely my fault, I knew I needed to practice sniping and figure out my lag to get used to these settings, but I was lazy about it and never got around to it. But, even if I hit that snipe, it wouldn't have made any difference, as I pretty much decided before logging off that we were rimmed - since I wouldnt be able to log on for at least 3 days and I knew nick was busy and couldnt be asked to defend at the time.

I'm sure elegant and others that were hitting us would confirm that there was little to know effort put into defending, I did what I could in what little time I had, set someone as a sitter, and was off for the weekend. I told the sitter not to worry about defending our account as well, I don't feel comfortable asking someone to save my account for me if I'm unable to do a thing myself. So, I decided to cut our losses and be done here. You guys hit us at the perfect time, almost too perfect? I heard recently socks had a spy in the bible skype chat, maybe thats how you guys knew when to hit? maybe it was just lucky timing? who knows. Doesn't matter anyway. The Fazee account was rimmed, yes, but myself as a player or nick were not rimmed in any way. You caught us at a terrible time. Crocky, you must understand that not everyone is like you, the vast majority of us have real life obligations i.e. a job, family, friends, etc. And unfortunately both Nick and I had real life obligations when you guys opped us, it really is as simple as that. A good player would recognize that from the minimal to no effort that was put into defending, and go on with there day. But no, not crocky, he'll brag about it for years to come, even when he only nobled a 3k.

Prance around the forums bragging about your non-existent part in rimming us all you want, but we all know you had nothing to do with it. From what I've seen your a below sub-par player, I've seen you on a couple of worlds and I don't see how you can talk all the shit that you do. And also if i skimmed this correctly, I think you said you don't hold grudges? HA! For whatever reason you're clearly pissed off about world 69, which is hilarious, really. And the fact of the matter is crocky in the same amount of time as we reached about 100k and consistent top 25 ranking, you weren't able to surpass 40k and it seems you've already been internalled/merged lmao. I'll never understand how you possibly justify talking all the shit that you do with those stats to back you up, but, to each his own I suppose. And if you'd like to say "at least I survived" (which now your account hasn't) congrats, you survived by eating shit villas and being surrounded by your tribe and no real threats, we were isolated form our tribe and eventually surrounded by Socks, and Elegant and her PA's.

So, congrats to socks I suppose, I look forward to seeing you in future worlds.

On a side note, here's a bit of advice crocky, stop saying 'ye' and throwing a <3 on every sentence you post, it just makes yourself seem like even more of a jackass than most of us already know you are. I'm sure you'll post some dumbass response to this, but I won't be reading it as I've already wasted too much of my time on this post. Good luck to you all :)

EDIT: Sorry, I couldn't not say it. Even with the gang bang, I promise you on everything holy, the old gods and the new, in the light of the seven and before the drowned god, that The Fazee account would still be here just fine if we were around to defend it :icon_wink:.

Also, this right here disproves any statement you said about not holding a grudge on us crock,

Nope <3 my goals on Hp are complete, NKAFF rimmed and Faze rimmed <3

You live a sad, lonely life my friend. I am sorry for that. Truly.

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
[spoil]
Crocky you've got to be the biggest idiot I've ever had to deal with on this game, and that's saying quite a lot.

If I must give props to anyone, it will be to elegant and I guess lytieulong. Congrats crocky on "not letting us into socks" (We would have left to join Bible eventually anyway :lol:) and "suggesting socks hit us". Man, you practically rimmed our extremely-at-the-time-active-account by yourself. I don't like making excuses, but I will give the facts behind our 'rimming'. You guys first launched on us at the perfect time for you, I was about to leave to see family for a 3 day weekend where I wouldnt have access to a computer or even wifi, and nick was knee-deep in exams. I did very little before I signed off for the weekend, if I remember correctly I tagged incs, sent a successful recap, and unfortunately missed a snipe due to myself not sniping in a year, and never having sniped on a world with less than a 100ms gap. That's completely my fault, I knew I needed to practice sniping and figure out my lag to get used to these settings, but I was lazy about it and never got around to it. But, even if I hit that snipe, it wouldn't have made any difference, as I pretty much decided before logging off that we were rimmed - since I wouldnt be able to log on for at least 3 days and I knew nick was busy and couldnt be asked to defend at the time.

I'm sure elegant and others that were hitting us would confirm that there was little to know effort put into defending, I did what I could in what little time I had, set someone as a sitter, and was off for the weekend. I told the sitter not to worry about defending our account as well, I don't feel comfortable asking someone to save my account for me if I'm unable to do a thing myself. So, I decided to cut our losses and be done here. You guys hit us at the perfect time, almost too perfect? I heard recently socks had a spy in the bible skype chat, maybe thats how you guys knew when to hit? maybe it was just lucky timing? who knows. Doesn't matter anyway. The Fazee account was rimmed, yes, but myself as a player or nick were not rimmed in any way. You caught us at a terrible time. Crocky, you must understand that not everyone is like you, the vast majority of us have real life obligations i.e. a job, family, friends, etc. And unfortunately both Nick and I had real life obligations when you guys opped us, it really is as simple as that. A good player would recognize that from the minimal to no effort that was put into defending, and go on with there day. But no, not crocky, he'll brag about it for years to come, even when he only nobled a 3k.

Prance around the forums bragging about your non-existent part in rimming us all you want, but we all know you had nothing to do with it. From what I've seen your a below sub-par player, I've seen you on a couple of worlds and I don't see how you can talk all the shit that you do. And also if i skimmed this correctly, I think you said you don't hold grudges? HA! For whatever reason you're clearly pissed off about world 69, which is hilarious, really. And the fact of the matter is crocky in the same amount of time as we reached about 100k and consistent top 25 ranking, you weren't able to surpass 40k and it seems you've already been internalled/merged lmao. I'll never understand how you possibly justify talking all the shit that you do with those stats to back you up, but, to each his own I suppose. And if you'd like to say "at least I survived" (which now your account hasn't) congrats, you survived by eating shit villas and being surrounded by your tribe and no real threats, we were isolated form our tribe and eventually surrounded by Socks, and Elegant and her PA's.

On a side note, here's a bit of advice crocky, stop saying 'ye' and throwing a <3 on every sentence you post, it just makes yourself seem like even more of a jackass than most of us already know you are. I'm sure you'll post some dumbass response to this, but I won't be reading it as I've already wasted too much of my time on this post. Good luck to you all :)

EDIT: Sorry, I couldn't not say it. Even with the gang bang, I promise you on everything holy, the old gods and the new, in the light of the seven and before the drowned god, that The Fazee account would still be here just fine if we were around to defend it :icon_wink:.

Also, this right here disproves any statement you said about not holding a grudge on us crock,

[/spoil]

Nice book Faze. Inb4 no one cares.

DeletedUser61979

So does anyone have the Cliff Notes version of that mess? I ain't reading all that boring shit from a dude who got rimmed.

Thanks in advance.

DeletedUser

Crocky mate, Faze has been in both of romans last 2 premades, and he thinks you're a bigger idiot than roman...

DeletedUser

Sub-Zero_Fatality_MK2.png

DeletedUser

Well, I guess that's an efficient, immature way of going about it. "just got pwnd so not gonna read it lolololzy" Oh and speaking of holding grudges, how are you doing Al? I see you've also taken time out of your life to keep up on a forum for an HP round in which you have no association with. I wish I had the time on my hands that most of you do, really. You guys keep me young.

Any who, bye all :icon_smile:

roman01

Crocky mate, Faze has been in both of romans last 2 premades, and he thinks you're a bigger idiot than roman...

lol holy, I've only just realised (My idiocy proved, case in point)

BenEzra, could you please frame this legendary statement and keep it timelocked forever more lol.

For reference, I've only done one premade before (Bible wasn't pre-made, if it was it'd have been my second).

Nobody's called someone else more of an idiot than me, oh noes!

DeletedUser

You'll have to up the idiocy, how about you launch on jess with all of your 3 villages :lol:

DeletedUser

So the account you and your friend played (actively from the start of the world up till the point it was opped?) got rimmed, but you didn't get rimmed? Interesting.

For those who didn't read, the gist of it was him making excuses for why he was rimmed, and then he went on discussing Crocky for the rest of the post, up to the point where he decided to puff up his own chest, despite the fact that he did a below par job defending while he was still trying.

DeletedUser

bit of a shit tl;dr, the fact is that Faze and I were not active at all. It was all over the Bible skype, and as you had so many spies in there it's hardly a suprise that we were hit then. Make it up all you want, I can even send you a photo of the date on my exam timetable :icon_rolleyes: