Are you Angry?

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Its Al. Of course he needed to go through all the effort. :lol:

That doesn't even make any sense.

Sooooo what you're saying is that you joined the world to make a bit of money, are annoyed that there seems to be a family tribe in the top 20 so under alias made a long thread saying they're bad. Doesn't seem worth the effort, imo. Just sell your PPs and make your money. Not sure why you felt you needed to go to all this effort 0.o

No alias it's in my Sig mate. Just banned on Almurph is all, if you bothered to check, it's rather obvious. I am making my pp and soon Angry will be gone and all will be good in the world.

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
If cherry picking 4, 5 or 6 of there best players is MASS recruiting then please do send me to hugger jail!

BTW you are?

You have a family tribe. Of course you mass recruit. Our little bunch were able to OP HGT without any resistance. You didn't support him, you let him die. He could have been saved had you sent support at the start. Looks like your little mass recruiting family tribe is meeting it's end? Certainly isn't going your way anyway. Looking forward to your response. Seems like you've gone hush hush since you stated getting destroyed ;o

DeletedUser

Lol congratz you opped a player who was gifting his vills! I do take my hat of to you

As for family, well most tribes in the top 10 have 2 tribes, did they mass recruit aswell?

And hope lol another joke! couldnt beat us in battle so they had to buy spies in our tribe with pp! carry on murph with you lack of knowledge in this world

Btw is this somthing to do with my name? I see your from tattie picking land

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Lol congratz you opped a player who was gifting his vills! I do take my hat of to you

Nope, that was after we started to rim him. It was a good OP. Credit where credit is due. You coulda saved the villages if you weren't awful

As for family, well most tribes in the top 10 have 2 tribes, did they mass recruit aswell?

Yes, most of the tribes are terrible. If you need a family at this stage you're pretty terrible. Especially with 50 member tribe limits

And hope lol another joke! couldnt beat us in battle so they had to buy spies in our tribe with pp! carry on murph with you lack of knowledge in this world

Hope are beating you though ;o

Irrelevant

Response in Bold. We managed to grow two successful tribes and have better diplomacy than you out of nothing. We were in a bad position. We recovered and now you're powerless to do anything. You buddies in Friends know the deal. You're next.

PS by recruiting what you lose in your family tribe isn't fooling anyone ;)

master of the rangers

My lovely wee Billy baron, recruiter extraordinaire and purveyor of truths of your own design, fearing not the facts of history and boldly writing life as you see fit.

We don't talk much anymore, do we? I've missed you, Billy. Few people have your sense of adventure when it comes to the truth and you, sir, are a master storyteller, weaving a fine web for your listener's eyes and ears.

But for your life to be complete you need a nemesis - a villain for your tales: some terrible soul willing to stand up and say "Your beautiful story is simply that: a story." Someone who is willing to do away with your wonderful imagination and spread banal facts.

Few dare stand against you, Billy, so I humbly take on that role to spare others the burden. I shall be your nemesis. I shall be the villain that tells simple, uninteresting truths. But in doing so I hope to make your stories all the more vibrant - all the more exciting.

I hope I can live up to the obligations that come with this role.

To begin with, you are a family tribe. It doesn't matter if there are other family tribes out there: you are one. I have no love lost on any tribe that bloat their ranks with anything that crawls by with a pulse. That is how they wish to play, and I understand the benefits involved. But what they do does not change the fact that you have - or had - 100 players in your ranks (might I add - going up against a paltry 22).

They may mass recruit - but again, this isn't about them. You are attempting to look like you are simply going with the flow: other tribes are doing it, so why shouldn't you? Mass recruiting is for common players and tribes that are trying to swell their ranks in a hurry to look impressive. It's not a good playing style, as Hope discovered and as Hope has remedied. You mass recruit.

But, Billy, you have forgotten how upset you get when individuals mass recruit. You, yourself, tried to poach from my ranks and threw your hat off in a fit, stomping it to bits when they didn't join. And when members of your tribe approached me about joining, I was scum - I was filth - I was cheating to win a war I was not allowed to win.

In your world you are above your complaints. They are for other people as you stand, a shining beacon of purity and good sportsmanship.

Then you discovered your tribe was letting slip information about your own. Again: they approached us, not the other way around. I have more important things to do with my time than send a letter to 100 members of a family tribe and ask them to provide me information.

I save my letters for terms of surrender, declarations, and friendly conversations like this one.

When your lovely Rickie found out about the turncoats, poor boy ended up in a loop, only able to laugh and say "idiot" over and over.

It's a tragedy when the leaders crack under pressure. Send him my condolences when he's well enough to note them.

But, oh, my favorite - my absolute favorite. You have tried to write into history that I have offered PP to buy your players? That only the greedy would ever leave a tribe with such a promising future as your own, and that I would have to break the rules of the game to bring them over to my side?

Report this account. File a ticket. You have accused me of cheating repeatedly and each time I call you on it you laugh it off and insist you don't report anyone. I make a public challenge to you.

Report me. Because, if I remember correctly, by not doing so you, yourself, are in violation of the rules.

You, our beacon of light and all things good in this world, wouldn't dare to ever be in violation of the rules that you hold in such high regard.

So do the right and noble and honorable thing: report me.

For those of you who have made it through my drivel, thank you for your patience. I leave you with a small gift. An amusing little look at the mind of our esteemed King Billy.

This is who has been asking you to nip at my flank, to slip a dagger in my back, to do the work he realizes he is unable to do - nor wants to do.

A conversation: read from bottom to top.

http://gyazo.com/30bff1e5a463254d3d0b7f1ca058d4f2

This world is young and won't be decided in the next couple of years. Many tribes will rise and fall: but numbers aren't everything and I can say with great assurance that the fire in Angry's belly grows dim and they will sink to their knees with a heavy sigh.

You may, if you wish, relieve them of the burdens they face in this world. Gently take from them their villages and guide them quietly to the next world where they may have better luck.

For we are coming for each and every village not claimed by another. Disband, Billy: flee to the bosom of another tribe that will take anything to pad its numbers. Do what you must.

Hope is everlasting. Hope endures.

Hope hungers.

DeletedUser115326

^^Have you ever thought of adapting it into a book?^^

Cause i could read stuff like that all day :)

DeletedUser

And? But you still keep slobering! Pull ya head out your ares wee man, i got told by your spies they got 2k pp for them joining? But thats common in pay to win worlds

So i say to you again beat us on the feild stop taking our inactives and declaring your self winners

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
And? But you still keep slobering! Pull ya head out your ares wee man, i got told by your spies they got 2k pp for them joining? But thats common in pay to win worlds

So i say to you again beat us on the feild stop taking our inactives and declaring your self winners

Who are these spies? What you are saying is illegal. Where's your proof?

They already are beating you. They aren't taking your inactives? - blatant lie/rubbish. You won't win so they might as well. I'm confident I'll win, you gonna make me stop? :lol:

fidel I

Can I just say that this one of the most pointless threads I've ever read?

@THE MURPH ALL CAPS I wish you good luck for destroying weak tribes (not) :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Who are these spies? What you are saying is illegal. Where's your proof?

They already are beating you. They aren't taking your inactives? - blatant lie/rubbish. You won't win so they might as well. I'm confident I'll win, you gonna make me stop? :lol:

Ilegal? why are you still talking? Shouldnt you be away picking tatties for tea or something?

Btw hope was rank 1 in the world when this conflict started! angry knocked them down to 9th

And wee lad unless you know the facts of motr s deluded version of WAR lol then shush shush

Rawr?

Ilegal? why are you still talking? Shouldnt you be away picking tatties for tea or something?

Btw hope was rank 1 in the world when this conflict started! angry knocked them down to 9th

And wee lad unless you know the facts of motr s deluded version of WAR lol then shush shush

"why are you still talking?" is exactly how I feel about you.

master of the rangers

Offering PP in return for an ingame advantage is a breah of the rules! Which is exactly what you have accused HOPE of, feel free to send in a support ticket if you believe this is the truth, if you need instructions on how to submit a ticket, feel free to message me :)

Further at no point did Angry / FURY / Family love fest knock us off rank 1... That was our own doing, a few members did not agree with certain things and thus we split, please do not try and take credit for this.

Thanking you muchly

P.s. Check teh stats nubcake :D

Side 1:
Tribes: HOPE
Side 2:
Tribes: Fury, Angry

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 44
Side 2: 66
Difference: 22

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 24
Side 2: 9
Difference: 15

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 222,267
Side 2: 248,348
Difference: 26,081

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 124,141
Side 2: 44,779
Difference: 79,362

chart

Yes, in the last week you have nobled 22 more villages than us overall, however those villages equated to only 26,000 more points :D

Last edited:

Shadowcaste.

Side 1:
Tribes: HOPE
Side 2:
Tribes: Angry

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 9
Side 2: 9
Difference: 0

chart