War over???

Father Damien

Yeah, NADs don't stand a chance. I mean look at the stats. Pro FTW

DeletedUser115697

It really is a shame, im just starting to have fun......

DeletedUser

Fun with what? - Your eating your Inactive old Tribemates and Barbs. I hear the new Sims 4 is quite a good game if that's what your into.

DeletedUser115697

Defending, attacking, working with tribe, that sort of thing. Barbs and inactive tribesmates are a necessity really, not what I'd prefer.

DeletedUser59331

Soulmagex,have you told assassin and lasse that you plan to attack them?

DeletedUser115697

Someones a tad desperate. I would be stupid to attack DOA, anyone can see that.

DeletedUser59331

Someones a tad desperate. I would be stupid to attack DOA, anyone can see that.

Ah,then they do not know that you intend to team up with someone to attack them?
Shall I give them the name of the person you intend to team up with?

DeletedUser115697

Ooh, i see. It's called a 2v2. A bit of aftergame fun. There is quite a lot of them going around.

Mulloway69 and laidlaw99 vs MageWraith and melvinthegreat
Gobbing vs slowlearner
Possibly Crysalith and Kid A
Gouge vs MMx2.

Correct me If im wrong. I know that they're not all correct. But you get the idea. 2v2s and 1v1s are fun :)

DeletedUser59331

So you and Stuka against assassin and lasse? Did they know this?

drbad

These players i know very well , never under estimate players who have gone it alone for so long , they have grown without help in a world at war. Lasse and Assassin go back a long way in TW , i know i played with them co account with them and won worlds, I am suprised that a tribe doesn,t try and recruit them, the world would end quicker.

As for Killsong and Soulmage, where you are going with this i,m unsure, if you co played together you should have acted as a single unit not blaming each other for mistakes!!

Drbad, fiddlestone, rchan, Cov3rt...........

Last edited:

DeletedUser59331

We did co-play...I got kicked. No explanation forthcoming.
I would like to see the outcome of his attacks against other players,but,he is not interested in attacking anyone.

drbad

Attacking

We did co-play...I got kicked. No explanation forthcoming.

I would like to see the outcome of his attacks against other players,but,he is not interested in attacking anyone.

At some point every one has to attack, otherwise you lose, it is a game of war. All could change the world still has time to change and r/l comes into play very quickly.

DeletedUser59331

Damn, killsong got me there. Wish I attacked someone. :D

WOW, it took you that long to come up with that reply....you cut me to the quick with your sparkling wit and repartee.

I still reckon you are not attacking any player (nuking/nobling) who is active. All you are doing is waiting for the end game to start.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser115697

I am, thats why my ODA is going up.

Got an account yet?

DeletedUser59331

What is the name of the active player you are attacking?

No account for me :icon_sad: