News/Rumours/Discussions/Random stuff

Zumi

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Lol so another stealthy bashing thread? haha someone's on the hit list right now lol...

So back on topic any new rumors or latest news? :icon_rolleyes:

Kind regards
Bond

DeletedUser

not much updates here..more merging seems kick merging with Glory.
Punch down to 41 members should recruit soon..give it 3-4 more days.
Breakyourmind lost its long held no1 spot.

Well in my first worlds people warred hardcore..then ppl started warring for a few months then merging whtever was left off from both the tribes...but now 2 tribes come together..top 10 of each tribe holds hand and feeds on the rest members..and this process keeps going on.This is really unfortunate...
In this world Only Rawr and armada had a good war.Rest are just too lame. :|

DeletedUser84793

not much updates here..more merging seems kick merging with Glory.
Punch down to 41 members should recruit soon..give it 3-4 more days.
Breakyourmind lost its long held no1 spot.

Well in my first worlds people warred hardcore..then ppl started warring for a few months then merging whtever was left off from both the tribes...but now 2 tribes come together..top 10 of each tribe holds hand and feeds on the rest members..and this process keeps going on.This is really unfortunate...
In this world Only Rawr and armada had a good war.Rest are just too lame. :|

its just starting up..we still got a long way to go before this world is over! nice updates by the way..kinda shock that kick went to glory..glory got some good guys their now..should be interesting to see what they will do from here..

DeletedUser

Recent updates:(big news)
electrisety has retired.I liked his posts personally.Never knew he was the duke of the tribe about whom i know the least.You will be missed.
Topic

The self claimed mighty Axes F spaning over 4 tribes at one time has been disbanded at the whim of its duke who was paranoid after some bashing he received on the Externals.As of now the k62 remains under noone's control and hopefully all wont hold hands again.

4 super tribes:Soon , BD/AD , Glory & Punch.( soon and bd/Ad has some heavy lead on the number of villages)
3 big tribes:BoomDE , Hope , KRT

Given the circumstances combined with Soon & BD/AD sharing over 3-4 k front ,a war should have broken out for dominance considering the RAWR/Armada conflict on both sides.Hopefully it starts soon.I hope both are planning an op to start the war with if not the one who is unprepared will be the one to bite the dust considering both have equally matched skilled players.
Also note,for the most part there are no tribes behind both this biggies who can effect their war specially on the soon side.But growth can be influenced to do some heavy damage while some minor slowdown can be caused by Ta/reborn and ialone combine.If i was in any 4 of this tribe i would go to soon's aid asap.

Rumours are dishearting in the west of w74 where the wind is Punch and glory are stil on good terms and we wont see any war any time soon.If i am wrong can someone from either tribe clarify?Maybe noone will,only time will tell.

Krt will probably end up joining glory/Punch or hope.

Currently only Hope is one of the 7 tribes i mentioned to be in the clear from any certain wars.

CBS making its way to top 20(rank 23 currently)

UC,the dominant tribe of k52 is ranked 27 may come in conflict with glory or merge.

Despite popular trend punch has not recruited yet,maybe they are runing out of biggies to recruit or growth gonna merge with them?

Where vs soon! or where+soon! vs glory can happen in a few weeks for expansion.

It is rumoured Punch has sided with warpigs but information is not verified.

Most stable tribe out of the super 4 is glory and most unstable Punch.
Excluding Soon,punch has highest no of barbs ou of the rest 3.

On player's front:
Break took back his no1 spot within hours from glory after a succesfull op.
A member of Angry (dad228) has successfull reached 1mil ODA.Making him the first player outside of top 5 tribes to achieve this feat.soon to be folowed by KRT member (god).Clearly an angry Dad > some god from knights table :p
Kanumbra first player to 2 mil ODD...was inactive so was internalled.
Macaron first active player to hit 2mil ODD.

Breakyourmind has done his 100th conquest(not 100 villages)

Top 3 OD:
1Macaron [BoomDe]3,47 Mil
2WindOfWar31 [GLORY]2,88 Mil
3Breakyourmind [Soon]2,41 Mil
A round of applause please.

Which barb muchers to watch out for?Who has been stealing those farms?
Barb muncher award:
1. BD/AD : For Us (19) folowed by des-T-iny (16;20+ clear internals so 66% free villages out of 58)
2.Punch: : Mezonis (22;23+ internals so 60% freebies almost same as spalding but spalding has more internals than barbs ) followed by MrRayJ (18)
3.Glory has merged most members recently and soon has been created now so analysis not possible.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dan Rather

Nice post, Nitesh. We appreciate the shout out, hopefully we can be around for a long time to come. Our late start has advantages and disadvantages. Hopefully things play out well for us. Out of 5 worlds running CBS, this is by far the most fun I've ever had, and also by far my favorite group of members. We're definitely a top tribe in the fun category, haha!

I guess we'll just see how far partying hard can take us.

:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Nice post, Nitesh. We appreciate the shout out, hopefully we can be around for a long time to come. Our late start has advantages and disadvantages. Hopefully things play out well for us. Out of 5 worlds running CBS, this is by far the most fun I've ever had, and also by far my favorite group of members. We're definitely a top tribe in the fun category, haha!

I guess we'll just see how far partying hard can take us.

:icon_biggrin:

I've been slowly becoming a fan of you guys as well. Best of luck to you all :)

DeletedUser80608

Nice post!

Just to clearify, we are not going anywhere. Think we made a great example of how this game should be played, would be a waste of time and effort if we disband KRT and join another tribe.

FamousInferno

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Nice Post nitesh29, made for quite a good read, would definitely like to see you continue these posts to keep everyone updated on the global politics of the world.

DeletedUser

Nice Post nitesh29, made for quite a good read, would definitely like to see you continue these posts to keep everyone updated on the global politics of the world.

i wil try doing as much as i can :D

Nice post!
Just to clearify, we are not going anywhere. Think we made a great example of how this game should be played, would be a waste of time and effort if we disband KRT and join another tribe.

That would be something if u continue with Krt i am cheering u guys its hard to find low quanity tribes doing well these days.Well an alliance wil surely be made i hope..not with hope thou :p

@ Dan
Thanks and CBS deserved some light so its becomes a target :icon_evil::icon_smile::lol:
Btw GL grabing a couple of top tier players from Axes

Last edited by a moderator:

Zumi

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
electrisety has retired.I liked his posts personally.Never knew he was the duke of the tribe about whom i know the least.You will be missed.
Topic

The self claimed mighty Axes F spaning over 4 tribes at one time has been disbanded at the whim of its duke who was paranoid after some bashing he received on the Externals.As of now the k62 remains under noone's control and hopefully all wont hold hands again.

4 super tribes:Soon , BD/AD , Glory & Punch.( soon and bd/Ad has some heavy lead on the number of villages)
3 big tribes:BoomDE , Hope , KRT

Given the circumstances combined with Soon & BD/AD sharing over 3-4 k front ,a war should have broken out for dominance considering the RAWR/Armada conflict on both sides.Hopefully it starts soon.I hope both are planning an op to start the war with if not the one who is unprepared will be the one to bite the dust considering both have equally matched skilled players.
Also note,for the most part there are no tribes behind both this biggies who can effect their war specially on the soon side.But growth can be influenced to do some heavy damage while some minor slowdown can be caused by Ta/reborn and ialone combine.If i was in any 4 of this tribe i would go to soon's aid asap.

Rumours are dishearting in the west of w74 where the wind is Punch and glory are stil on good terms and we wont see any war any time soon.If i am wrong can someone from either tribe clarify?Maybe noone will,only time will tell.

Currently only Hope is one of the 7 tribes i mentioned to be in the clear from any certain wars.

CBS making its way to top 20(rank 23 currently)

UC,the dominant tribe of k52 is ranked 27 may come in conflict with glory or merge.

Despite popular trend punch has not recruited yet,maybe they are runing out of biggies to recruit or growth gonna merge with them?

It is rumoured Punch has sided with warpigs but information is not verified.

Most stable tribe out of the super 4 is glory and most unstable Punch.
Excluding Soon,punch has highest no of barbs ou of the rest 3.

On player's front:
Break took back his no1 spot within hours from glory after a succesfull op.
A member of Angry (dad228) has successfull reached 1mil ODA.Making him the first player outside of top 5 tribes to achieve this feat.soon to be folowed by KRT member (god).Clearly an angry Dad > some god from knights table :p
Kanumbra first player to 2 mil ODD...was inactive so was internalled.
Macaron first active player to hit 2mil ODD.

Breakyourmind has done his 100th conquest(not 100 villages)

Top 3 OD:
1Macaron [BoomDe]3,47 Mil
2WindOfWar31 [GLORY]2,88 Mil
3Breakyourmind [Soon]2,41 Mil
A round of applause please.

Barb muncher award:
1. BD/AD : For Us (19) folowed by des-T-iny (16;20+ clear internals so 66% free villages out of 58)
2.Punch: : Mezonis (22;23+ internals so 60% freebies almost same as spalding but spalding has more internals than barbs ) followed by MrRayJ (18)
3.Glory has merged most members recently and soon has been created now so analysis not possible.

Awesome post mate, great read :) a well written analysis.

Good luck to everyone haha :)

Kind regards
Bond

DeletedUser

Clarification

Hahaha KRT would never EVER join either Punch or Glory as we know their leaders can't be trusted AT ALL. Just like Warpigs leader. All three of them secretly plot like they own the world.

Also I am not an angry dad hahahaha

Barb muncher award:

This should go to warpigs as they desperately try to stave off extinction by now nobling barbs. Kirk has allowed members to noble all barbs above 2K which makes sense cause they certainly can't fight hahahahaha!

DeletedUser

Hahaha KRT would never EVER join either Punch or Glory as we know their leaders can't be trusted AT ALL. Just like Warpigs leader. All three of them secretly plot like they own the world.

Did you know that hippocracy is a symptom of narcissism? The best part is, you won't even understand what i'm talking about. lol.

DeletedUser55560

Thanks for the updates nitesh :D you do a damn good job at it ^^
I hope you will keep em up :)

DeletedUser

Its time for some random observations to blow your mind :p (conspiracies)

First of all ,we will start with the number 666 which is associated with the devil himself.
And the 666 spot in w74 is held by none other than :
666George RR MartinCBS35.05775008
Coincidence or is he a member of illuminati himself?Now we know the reason behind his actions :|

Tribes:
[h=2]Raven tag :ROFL[/h]Rank 27.this tribe is based on k 34 and consists of 3 members.
They have 38 conquerors and exactly 50% of them i.e. 19 are barbs.(is it some ritual??)
Their first conquest was nicholascageisgod and has also conquered loki and archangel.Anti-god?illuminati?

A tribe working just outside the radar of others...do they have hidden motives?

War:
BD/AD408.310106166.6
They intentionally maintain a triple 666.
Their family tribe is BoomDe..but BD/AD stands for B deduct/Add D...soo their family will be Doom De...yessss..now u see it.
The devil set his armada against Insane and only another Fleet was needed to push them into Doom De which is coming soon.

Zumi

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Its time for some random observations to blow your mind :p (conspiracies)

First of all ,we will start with the number 666 which is associated with the devil himself.
And the 666 spot in w74 is held by none other than :
666George RR MartinCBS35.05775008
Coincidence or is he a member of illuminati himself?Now we know the reason behind his actions :|

Tribes:
[h=2]Raven tag :ROFL[/h]Rank 27.this tribe is based on k 34 and consists of 3 members.
They have 38 conquerors and exactly 50% of them i.e. 19 are barbs.(is it some ritual??)
Their first conquest was nicholascageisgod and has also conquered loki and archangel.Anti-god?illuminati?

A tribe working just outside the radar of others...do they have hidden motives?

War:
BD/AD408.310106166.6
They intentionally maintain a triple 666.
Their family tribe is BoomDe..but BD/AD stands for B deduct/Add D...soo their family will be Doom De...yessss..now u see it.
The devil set his armada against Insane and only another Fleet was needed to push them into Doom De which is coming soon.

LOL how did you even find this stuff, a lot of effort but rather fun random information haha :lol:

Kind regards
Bond

DeletedUser

Where? + Soon! vs Glory won't happen since Glory are allied with Where?. If it happens, then it would probably be a backstab from Glory who have found a better ally(s).

DeletedUser80608

Alliances / NAP's are there to be broken so anything can happen!

DeletedUser

Where? + Soon! vs Glory won't happen since Glory are allied with Where?. If it happens, then it would probably be a backstab from Glory who have found a better ally(s).

I do not access to inside information like this :icon_cry:
Then where vs soon! it is.

DeletedUser

LOL how did you even find this stuff, a lot of effort but rather fun random information haha :lol:

Kind regards
Bond

just a coincidence.i would have put in effort to find similar stuff..but had to tag incomings :(