Saddle up K44 (It's story time)

DeletedUser

philosoraptor-spy_o_265922.jpg

DeletedUser

Sorry for the terrible grammar in that one for all you grammar Nazis. :)

DeletedUser80608

Lol Lord Batan, you realy have no idea how this game is played, do you? Why would you write down who's doing your sniping on the externals..

Ally
Knights of the Round Table
Enemy
The Pig Academy (disbanded)
Result
Victory
Beginning of the war
on 25.06. at 13:31:59
Duration of war
11 days 18:39:43

That's one, now we will finish the main tribe :lol:

DeletedUser91831

your bragging about an academy tribe disbanding? lol. that is weak in itself shitstool,you should know better!!

DeletedUser80608

Yes! Do you have any idea how much nukes it takes for us to clear stacked villages with an avarage morale of 40 - 50%? I think we can be more then proud of that!

I'm not sure why you feel the need to miss spell my name on purpse, but it shows a lack of respect for other players from your side..

DeletedUser

The latest from Batan.....

[12:34:53 PM] Lord Batan: ok get me in KRT or im done for this world. i cant figth krt and hnor ats ame time. tehy mange to cler my 2 villages and i cnat expeckt pigs to support me

DeletedUser80608

Hey Lord Batan, maybe you can now focus on taking some English lessons?

You are by far the worst person I have met in my 6years of TW!

DeletedUser

Hey Lord Batan, maybe you can now focus on taking some English lessons?

You are by far the worst person I have met in my 6years of TW!

And you talk about respecting other players? Why don't you learn his language and play on his language server for a while.

DeletedUser

At first I thought KRT is quite an impressive tribe, got formed because they don't want to follow the dictatorship and treachery of the leadership in Warpig. Couldn't agree more. It's all about respect, pride and justice. Putting themselves in a compromising spot being in the middle of warzone. Then this, all respect goes out of the window. It's pathetic, the way you think and express yourselves. Narcissist at the very least. Although Warpig will surely lose in this war, It doesn't matter. KRT have this kind of player, who doesn't deserve any shit of respect from anyone. Don't worry, your
time will come. :)

Quoted For Truth

DeletedUser

Hypocrisy

At first I thought KRT is quite an impressive tribe, got formed because they don't want to follow the dictatorship and treachery of the leadership in Warpig. Couldn't agree more. It's all about respect, pride and justice. Putting themselves in a compromising spot being in the middle of warzone. Then this, all respect goes out of the window. It's pathetic, the way you think and express yourselves. Narcissist at the very least. Although Warpig will surely lose in this war, It doesn't matter. KRT have this kind of player, who doesn't deserve any shit of respect from anyone. Don't worry, your

wow what a double standard! Batan and others show zero respect but are never called on it. He made a slam against my dead parents and age. If you are going to be insulted and point it out at least be consistent or stop reading forum!

DeletedUser

+1

DeletedUser

wow what a double standard! Batan and others show zero respect but are never called on it. He made a slam against my dead parents and age. If you are going to be insulted and point it out at least be consistent or stop reading forum!

Do you know what the difference is? I'll enumerate...
1. Lord Batan gets called out by his own tribe when he goes over the line
2. Lord Batan has the maturity to accept that he has gone over the line, the grace to admit it, and the humility to apologize.

Where as you...
th