Nickjer Auto Updating Maps

DeletedUser

Seezha I think you meant to post this in the w73 forums hahaha

DeletedUser95654

CPUNCH is no longer affiliated with PUNCH, btw. The only tribe that could be considered family to them is P|R

DeletedUser

Can the maps be adjusted to accommodate the newest branch of rim K's that now meet the 50K requirement? Their K's are not featured on the map yet and needs to be adjusted to be extended out a bit more. When whoever is responsible has the time of course, thanks :)

AdamAjf

Can the maps be adjusted to accommodate the newest branch of rim K's that now meet the 50K requirement? Their K's are not featured on the map yet and needs to be adjusted to be extended out a bit more. When whoever is responsible has the time of course, thanks :)

Has needed updating for a while now. I did mention it a while ago but nothing has been done.

DeletedUser115565

On the Dutch version it automatically grows with the closest player on the rim. But we have someone who develops the maps.
It looks a lot better, but I don't know how he makes it.
[SPOIL]
dominantiespelers.png
[/SPOIL]

It is better updated than this maps.

DeletedUser84793

On the Dutch version it automatically grows with the closest player on the rim. But we have someone who develops the maps.
It looks a lot better, but I don't know how he makes it.
[SPOIL]
dominantiespelers.png
[/SPOIL]

It is better updated than this maps.

man that is a sweet map..wish it would be like that for w74..nice!

DeletedUser105089

Hi, can we have Ialone and -IA- as a family tribe please?

DeletedUser111727

Who wants me to text the guy who made this post.. Then again whats in it for me.. =D

DeletedUser115210

The guys who posted the maps no longer plays this world. We could maybe do with someone else in charge of them

Hofare

The guys who posted the maps no longer plays this world. We could maybe do with someone else in charge of them

well that might explain it
now we just need some one to use the map maker on the stats page input all the top tribes in every K and repost

DeletedUser80608

Not sure what it takes to keep updating them maps, but i'm sure i can do it.

DeletedUser112061

So what happend to this? Anyone gonna make a new thread like this or?

DeletedUser37628

Guys, you don't need to make a new thread. This is also NOT done on twstats. If you are interested in taking over as mapmaker, the maps are hosted by nickjer, the person responsible for updating them merely is in charge of what the settings are for the auto-updater that's already in place.

Mail nickjer on these forums about taking over these maps.

DeletedUser42132

Achieved my 2 objectives being nr1 in k57, being nr 2 ink67. Being top15 in fastest nobling and beling top 20 in growth per day.

So i started in 3rd of May, and achieved so much so this world is not doing properly.

Hug more in next world, this is why Tw is dying

~phasezero~/DayGray

~ Once a Fool, Forever a Fool. ~

Last edited by a moderator: