When will the next major war be?

DeletedUser

To get a new discussion going, I am curious when the next major war will be, and who it will be between. Nitesh probably has a good idea of his own but I am curious what everyone else thinks.

Not to be all sappy but back in W8 I only played the world until ~340k points, but in that short amount of time there were 3 World Wars, meaning multiple top 20 tribes vs. multiple top 20 tribes.

I joined this world a bit late but after a month has gone by I havent seen any PnP declarations, no major wars, not even a core of the world war yet. Closest thing yet was Warpig vs. KRT and that seems to be really one-sided.

Thoughts?

DeletedUser

One sided? I'm kind of disheartened that you think that. We've worked really hard at letting them kind of keep up to make it more interesting.

DeletedUser80608

This is actually one sided, all warpig does is noble barbs and build defense. You can't call that a war..

DeletedUser

[h=1][/h]
I'm afraid your wrong. This can definitely be called a war. see.

war
[SUP]1 [/SUP] [wawr] Show IPA

noun 1. a conflict carried on by force of arms, as between nations or between parties within a nation; warfare, as by land, sea, or air.

2. a state or period of armed hostility or active military operations: The two nations were at war with each other.

3. a contest carried on by force of arms, as in a series of battles or campaigns: the War of 1812.

4. armed fighting, as a science, profession, activity, or art; methods or principles of waging armed conflict: War is the soldier's business.

5. active hostility or contention; conflict; contest: a war of words

DeletedUser

Erm...regardless of whether or not it is a "war" could we get some bigger tribes to have a REAL war? Or are we hugging until world domination by the best barb nobler?

DeletedUser80608

Nobody will get to the required 70% world domination by nobling barbs, so sooner or later there will be a war. Can I ask why there is so much need for wars? If you want to see a war why not start one? At first KRT was heavily outnumbered, today we are as big as warpig..

Just the only concern I have right now is that KRT is in the core and will therefor be in the center of all future wars..

The Frog

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Nobody will get to the required 70% world domination by nobling barbs, so sooner or later there will be a war. Can I ask why there is so much need for wars? If you want to see a war why not start one? At first KRT was heavily outnumbered, today we are as big as warpig..

Just the only concern I have right now is that KRT is in the core and will therefor be in the center of all future wars..

Said the guy who didnt involve in ANY wars until fully loaded like the other krt members:
warpig have always been fighting unlike some:: so do not quote barb nobeling MR BULLY picking up the bits while your tribe warpig did the graft: we do what we have to to get back to a position that we had before you lot came forth with your treachery!

14 tribe hops eh:: you really should bury yr head in the sand again:

DeletedUser

th

DeletedUser80608

Get your facts right Kirk. I have been in two wars before this one.

LIFE vs WARPIG.
Warpig declared war while there was still a NAP or even an Alliance between the two sides. You tricked us into fighting other tribes while you where standing on the sidelines building up troops and then out of nowhere declared war on LIFE. You won this war, but only because you tricked us!

DA vs WARPIG
However I warned the DA council you pulled the same trick as before with LIFE. You won this one also only because your tricks and manipulation!

When we declared war on warpig we didn't have much troops, but we figured if we where going to be nobled out we would at least go out fighting. Thing is your tribe couldn't take us out and now we are going to win this war =)

DeletedUser

^^^ was waiting for someone to post this. Look at that front line....its like 4 continents! Would be a crazy war to watch

DeletedUser

This is actually one sided, all warpig does is noble barbs and build defense. You can't call that a war..

Side 1:
Tribes: KRT
Side 2:
Tribes: Warpig

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 174
Side 2: 239
Difference: 65

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 68
Side 2: 51
Difference: 17

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 936,383
Side 2: 1,073,167
Difference: 136,784

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 382,849
Side 2: 311,112
Difference: 71,737

chart

Doesn't look sooooo one sided to me. Looks "fairly" even against opposing sides. This is for the last month.

And lets look at barbs:

WARPIG
last month

Total conquers: 167

29 against KRT
59 against barbs
52 internals or conquering themselves

I mean barb to KRT villages is pretty high(in a bad way) but they are certainly hitting back.

KRT:
This month total conquers: 120
WARPIG: 37
Barbs: 18
Internals or self nobling 17

KRT IS MUCH MORE FOCUSED on nobling the enemy, and are internaling themselves less/are more careful on noble trains.

But, it's FAR from one sided.

DeletedUser

I guess I really just miss PnPs and propaganda on the externals, and all the political stuff :(

DeletedUser

^^^ was waiting for someone to post this. Look at that front line....its like 4 continents! Would be a crazy war to watch

Gotta admit, but that seriously would be like the best thing to happen in this world thus far I would think. A war between them two with a frontline spanning across multiple K's like that, just yes. Both sides have great players too and are both great tribes in their own right as well. I know it probably won't happen anytime soon, but it still is a fun thought to think about :)

DeletedUser

Its got to happen sooner or later. Neither can win the world while the other exists.

DeletedUser106973

End of world merge ;)

My prediction is that once one war starts, all of them will. Right now its a stalemate. I think that the top tribes are waiting for an opportunity to gang bang another. Happens most worlds these days.

DeletedUser115558

Warpig is

number 3 in ranking - ODD
number 8 in ranking - ODA

overall ranking - 6

something which is not overlooked