Saddle up K44 (It's story time)

DeletedUser114733

Barbarossa Nation Jul 17, 01:16
so your controlling gods account and sending hits at me on rim bro?

SHAGAN888 Jul 17, 01:17
im not sitting god

Barbarossa Nation Jul 17, 01:18
to late mate thats already gotten out

SHAGAN888 Jul 17, 01:20
not sure what your talking about bud....

Barbarossa Nation Jul 17, 01:20
simple check send a 1 spear attack at any of my villas then :D

Barbarossa Nation Jul 17, 01:22
i guess if u cant then it means im right no?

SHAGAN888 Jul 17, 01:23
cant what ?

your mind is all the way gone, go back to kirk and do what you do

Barbarossa Nation Jul 17, 01:24
i said send me a 1 spear attack on any of my villas, if u can then that means its not you sitting gods account and sending attacks at me.

if you cant due to 24 hour rule, then it is you are your lying again :/

Barbarossa Nation Jul 17, 01:25
hey if u can send a attack at me ill apologise.

and you forget ive been asking these guys to wipe pigs ass for ages. and my villa went to flip not pigs

SHAGAN888 Jul 17, 01:27
ahhh you running your mouth again when it has absolutely nothing to do with you whatsoever

now bug off

Barbarossa Nation Jul 17, 01:28
lmao so you refusing to send the attacks?

Barbarossa Nation Jul 17, 01:28
all im saying is send 1 spear attack at any of my villas, and matter solved..

SHAGAN888 Jul 17, 01:30
no what im thinking is id rather not speak to any back stabbers and your the biggest of em all

go find someone else to play your stupid games we are all full here

Barbarossa Nation Jul 17, 01:31
LOL so your bullshitting you mean?

your using gods account since hes left the game to get some petty little revenge and send nukes at me on rim?

Barbarossa Nation Jul 17, 01:32
essentially your multi-accouting since him and his coplay benwaa have left

and it explains why u cant and wont send hits at me cuz of 24 hour rule. cute

SHAGAN888 Jul 17, 01:34
i am???

why couldn't i just send nukes from my account?

probably cause you ain't worth it

look yasir not sure who your in bed with these days but best stay away from me you snake

now your blocked

shagan aint you the one screaming honesty and valor and all that jargan?

lowlife scum leeching off players now using Gods account to send nukes for you since your out of troops hahaha still relying on others i see, so sad

looks like our buddy got caught out by the 24 hour rule how sad.

Varomnia

shagan aint you the one screaming honesty and valor and all that jargan?

lowlife scum leeching off players now using Gods account to send nukes for you since your out of troops hahaha still relying on others i see, so sad

looks like our buddy got caught out by the 24 hour rule how sad.

I'm not even going to start to explain why he is doing this. I'm not dumb enough to give vital info on externals. So sit your social engineering butt down! :)

And rest assured... Shagan888 is definitely not out of troops. How about we turn this conversation into a new direction, shall we? Let's talk about warsnail member(s) using illegal scripts?

DeletedUser

I'm not even going to start to explain why he is doing this. I'm not dumb enough to give vital info on externals. So sit your social engineering butt down! :)

And rest assured... Shagan888 is definitely not out of troops. How about we turn this conversation into a new direction, shall we? Let's talk about warsnail member(s) using illegal scripts?
Ok. Lets. You go firstest.

DeletedUser114733

go ahead, and how does that effect me kiddo, im not warpig :p im atomic.

nonetheless its evident players have left and shagan is multi accounting and sitting them. interesting.

SHAGAN888

go ahead, and how does that effect me kiddo, im not warpig :p im atomic.

nonetheless its evident players have left and shagan is multi accounting and sitting them. interesting.

who cares you noob its not illegal to sit players
crawl back to that hole on the rim where you belong

DeletedUser115558

I agree with you "lets turn this conversation into a new direction"

Direction 1 - NO WARPIG by friday :icon_eek:... which friday ? ..lol... i am missing Nitesh and his comments "KRT is the best tribe and rest are blah blah blah blah" BIG MOUTH Monkey ...:lol:
Direction 2 - No KRT in next 20 days or so :icon_idea:
Direction 3 - NO SHAGAN and Vermonia ohhhhh yes i missed 2 more KRT snakes (not anaconda or king kobra obviously ) who not going to be seen in this world :icon_cry:

Vital information..

1. Shagan is crying for more support ..lol cuz he not building troops, aint even know how to..lol...... and yes he has no troops that's the fact, unfortunately i dun like to post reports in external but if any one likes to know can message me in the game for scout reports ..:icon_wink:

2. Scisht is out of troop as well , is that a wrong information..lets google

3. Ohhh flipnshi, i like his ODA , he shoots ODD of Angle grinder .lol stupid

Waiting for 121 NUKES ..my last post pissed them so much they launched a whole lot and than gone for fishing for 20 days...lol ...no works ..without nukes:lol:

I like that cute piggie on the pole of kirk ..... but that was not me ..lololololol , ask schist who was that piggie .... and sorry for ruining ur celebration

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser80608

unfortunately i dun like to post reports in external but if any one likes to know can message me in the game for scout reports ..:icon_wink:

2. Scisht is out of troop as well , is that a wrong information..lets google

Jul 17, 2014 08:28:59:574 http://en74.tribalwars.net/public_report/4fb1bc2b21e2076acbfe1d109d110c09
Jul 17, 2014 08:29:00:326 http://en74.tribalwars.net/public_report/23b48ad142f78d3636081b357ace42c4
Jul 17, 2014 08:29:09:754 http://en74.tribalwars.net/public_report/cf1b2eb97965f373c5314fa9fdd00496
Jul 17, 2014 08:29:10:425 http://en74.tribalwars.net/public_report/00ecda1b878e754fe41bf21fa79f7e96

Well, I have also send trains with gaps like this in the past, but don't you think it would be wise to stay away from the forums with your big mouth and try to brag about how good you are while you're really not that good actually?

You got lucky on that one town, a town I will take back sooner or later anyway.

On a side note, take a minute to check how you should write down my name, it's not that hard and this only shows how disrespectful you are!

:axemen:

DeletedUser115558

Grumpy06.jpg

Than

670px-Deal-when-You-Are-Jealous-of-Your-Friend-Step-3.jpg

DeletedUser

Are you to gonna hug and move on or am i gonna have to make you hold hands?

SHAGAN888

1. Shagan is crying for more support ..lol cuz he not building troops, aint even know how to..lol...... and yes he has no troops that's the fact, unfortunately i dun like to post reports in external but if any one likes to know can message me in the game for scout reports ..:icon_wink:

Shag don't cry for anything, and your dead wrong about me building troops as my ODD proves you wrong idiot... and schiets is right you suck at this game raavnatard...i dont even need defense against you all i have to do is recap your ennoblements...
Ya Id have to say of the people who have made comments here in this thread yours are the most out of touch with reality...

And really I dont give a schiets....lol (sorry schiets couldnt pass that one up) I still love ya brother...

shag

DeletedUser114733

who cares you noob its not illegal to sit players
crawl back to that hole on the rim where you belong

however it is illegal to sit them once they left, use there accounts and that is no longer account sitting as they have left, that is multi accounting.

also looks like nooblet finally admits hes a lying swine..

also heard you are copping out, all the big talk then leaving and being internalled ahahahaha awesome..