News/Rumours/Discussions/Random stuff

DeletedUser54677

I am indeed playing this world. It's actually my first world in around 9 months. I can't say the gameplay has improved whatsoever, KK. It's still as dangerously mundane as ever; though, as you've noted, the social aspect is still very much alive.

This makes me :icon_cry:.

Oh well. You might be seeing my avatar more regularly, although odds are I'll keep my free time. :icon_wink:

Should you wander towards Steam, I've got the same tag as Skype (which I've also been logging into more regularly :snob:): Frostilicus_KK

DeletedUser

A war?! No way!

Stealthy thinks Punch are the best, so we can all agree they most likely arent the best tribe? Probably a top tribe but...

DeletedUser

Update:

the hugging continues:
Glory and Punch are in deep talks concerning a merge. This will probably go through in a week or so.

the best defense:
KRT has offered one of their inactives to glory. An act of good will? Maybe they are too busy with pigs to take care of it. Meanwhile, glory fully intends to repay krt by using them as a meat-shield against soon. That comes directly from Callum in the council chat.

Next pretend war that no one will take an interest in:
glory plans to move against hope very soon, or at least they did before I left. Though if its like any other of the glory "wars", after the first failed OP they won't do anything else. (Just like their "war" against pigs)

Losing interest:
many people all over are going red...the externals are full of people looking for coplayers on this world...Philip Hurbaucks hit delete and break left soon. How long will the world last?

Tip of the week:
you can rest assured that at least 1/2 of what Viobolt tells you is BS. The other half is false. Do not trust him, any relations you have with glory aren't worth the paper they are printed on.

DeletedUser

Does the end of W74 signal the beginning of W76?

On topic: Glory merging with PUNCH and then trying to fight Hope? That would kick start this world a bit

HardNutz

Update:

the hugging continues:
Glory and Punch are in deep talks concerning a merge. This will probably go through in a week or so.

the best defense:
KRT has offered one of their inactives to glory. An act of good will? Maybe they are too busy with pigs to take care of it. Meanwhile, glory fully intends to repay krt by using them as a meat-shield against soon. That comes directly from Callum in the council chat.

Next pretend war that no one will take an interest in:
glory plans to move against hope very soon, or at least they did before I left. Though if its like any other of the glory "wars", after the first failed OP they won't do anything else. (Just like their "war" against pigs)

Losing interest:
many people all over are going red...the externals are full of people looking for coplayers on this world...Philip Hurbaucks hit delete and break left soon. How long will the world last?

Tip of the week:
you can rest assured that at least 1/2 of what Viobolt tells you is BS. The other half is false. Do not trust him, any relations you have with glory aren't worth the paper they are printed on.

i told them this weeks ago no one listens

DeletedUser84793

A war?! No way!

Stealthy thinks Punch are the best, so we can all agree they most likely arent the best tribe? Probably a top tribe but...

I never said they were the best..I said their a tribe to watch out for...and it would appear so far i have been right.:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser84793

To bad i'm not playing no more...i would love to had noble yerpo out of the game....I hope i see him in the next world..dont change your name yerpo...I'm looking forward to seeing you in another world....well im off again..i had to check in and see what the scoop was..and just for the record..i hope punch and glory guys kick everyones butt....now that AXES is not playing they have a chance...:lol:

DeletedUser84793

World 76 looks interesting...I maybe back...I hope some of you guys will join in...I would love to see ya on the battlefield as friends or foe! makes no difference to me...But this time..im not gonna lead..im gonna be just a player...I'll be joining in the South East Portion of the world..I would advise my enemy's to join in the north west...lol Happy Hunting Guys...:lol: