Saddle up K44 (It's story time)

Bo-John-bo

This is a game populated, largely, by adolescents. Were you expecting them to speak otherwise, friend? There is e-macho on the line, after all.

They can insult each other's in-game ability etc, I just like an active forum and if people break the forum rules then i have to get involved and that's just not fun for anyone involved :lol:

If you guys are good, I'll give away some more premium soon :)

HardNutz

They can insult each other's in-game ability etc, I just like an active forum and if people break the forum rules then i have to get involved and that's just not fun for anyone involved :lol:

hes bribing people with PP :O BAN HIM

DeletedUser84793

sickem!...lol I never break the rules....:icon_twisted: But yea its nice to see an active forum...I work hard to bring the forums to life..lol cheers!

spiderpigxxl

sickem!...lol I never break the rules....:icon_twisted: But yea its nice to see an active forum...I work hard to bring the forums to life..lol cheers!

Let me start helping with that. Cause this w74 forum is pretty crappy.

DeletedUser80608

I think it's only fair to say congratulations to Warpig for 'winning' another war..

Thing is, statistics will tell that Warpig has won this war against KRT now we are moving into another tribe, but we all know that neither Warpig or KRT was going to win this one anytime soon. A more detailed post will follow!

DeletedUser91831

warpig always said they would fight to the end no matter what!!! KRT is what, joining another tribe? more comments to follow! lol

DeletedUser108972

I think it's only fair to say congratulations to Warpig for 'winning' another war..

Thing is, statistics will tell that Warpig has won this war against KRT now we are moving into another tribe, but we all know that neither Warpig or KRT was going to win this one anytime soon. A more detailed post will follow!

still waiting for your post.:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser91831

now they are a part of another new tribe im sure they were told to shut up!! lol

SHAGAN888

I completed exactly what I wanted from the war...
Warpigs are surrounded and centralized....so you tell me who really won the war???

Say what you will but Im not as dumb as you look...mission accomplished...

I think this thread has reached its finality, good luck to all those involved, and remember theres no crying in Tribal Wars...

shag
The God

Last edited:

DeletedUser91831

who are you again? oh ya, the turn coat!! every one is sick and tired of your hollow BS shag, go crawl back under the rock you just came out from!! lol

who's coat tails you riding now?

The Frog

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
I completed exactly what I wanted from the war...
Warpigs are surrounded and centralized....so you tell me who really won the war???

Say what you will but Im not as dumb as you look...mission accomplished...

I think this thread has reached its finality, good luck to all those involved, and remember theres no crying in Tribal Wars...

shag
The God

mission accomplished eh? so was all planned from the start.. seems you really showed your true initial intent there,,
oh btw if you think warpig is contained,, think again, we are choosing our moment and direction..
and we are still warpig

unlike some who take employment with the best payer.

loyalty is so hard to find nowadays..

also seeing as its yr last world i wish you luck..
oh your on w76 sorry cant be you i must be mistaken :p

DeletedUser115558

Someone's Accomplishment is Warpigs Challenge , and this is the beauty of the game....... certainly everyone like to be in this situation to prove him/her self

Otherwise

A Noob can Catch the fish in the Aquarium :xmas cool:

And one more thing first you both decide is this the end of this thread or beginning...lol

one is coming with "A more detailed post will follow" and other is "this thread reached its finality"

Still confuse at what ?

Be sure cuz confuse man never reach to target and talking accomplishment premature thought

You started ................. But .......... finishing will be mine :icon_wink:

The Frog

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
thats some sort of confucius or pythagoras shit rav lol

even im baffled.. maybe i am dumb as he looks :p

DeletedUser115558

We all are dumb in front of him...lol

He is super smart :icon_cry: i am jealous :icon_biggrin:

beebetter

Very disappointed in you shagg,, you really are an angry man. maybe you should read becky,s profile again Mate. Bee.. P.S Was very rude of you all to insult my Mate Batan , Hey I want that free plat that the gm offered...

SHAGAN888

they can insult each other's in-game ability etc, i just like an active forum and if people break the forum rules then i have to get involved and that's just not fun for anyone involved :lol:

If you guys are good, i'll give away some more premium soon :)

still waiting