Discussion: Version 8.25

DeletedUser97413

When I sent a support ticket about the no remaining troops message I was told that it is being worked on. Hopefully they will at least fix that.

I am pretty sure it wasn't doing that yesterday and has only recently started. Suggests that updates are being deployed to the production server with not enough testing.

I know most people say that Innogames don't care about the players, but they should remember that the majority of us are actually buying a service here. I have probably spent as much on this game in the last 4 years as I have spent on Xbox games and I am pretty sure that I am not alone. The issue with the stockpile feature demonstrates that they were pushed to the wire in getting this version done. In future, if it isn't finished and adequated tested then just don't release it. No one will mind, they would much prefer that the updates worked better first time over getting some new features earlier.

Also, I don't understand why they upgrade all the worlds at the same time. If they had just done one world, the issues would have come up, they could fix them and ensure when it gets deployed to the other worlds that the negative impact on players is less. This would also put less pressure on them to deploy untested fixes because there are less players "kicking off".

As for the keypress issue, I totally understand why it isn't supported but I do wonder why there has been no keyboard shortcut for the A, B and C buttons given some of the other ones that have been created that will rarely get used. Given how many people are obviously using it, there is an interest in players in using the keyboard rather than a mouse all the time.

alex02dsa

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Innogames doesn't give a damn that your precious "Keypress" script doesn't work, and complaining that the update is bad because it broke a (third-party)script or two for a few days is ludicrous.

The whole reason FA was updated the way it has been was to inhibit a large number of bots that could auto-farm for days on FA. To me, having to farm a little bit slower, or having the whole community farm less/slower is a worthy trade-off to ensure that your neighbors are not botting.

You are way out of line here. Players can complain on a forum on whatever subject as long it's not against forum rules. You, on the other hand, are not in any position to being disrespectful to those players as you are representing InnoGames in the community. Please behave responsibly and show a little respect.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The worst update ever ... not only the farming became slowly.balancing, sending fake attacks, sending support, everything what is based on multi-tabbing. Before i played with hundreds opened tabs, but now ... anything i wan't to do only i get nervous

DeletedUser97413

Innogames doesn't give a damn that your precious "Keypress" script doesn't work, and complaining that the update is bad because it broke a (third-party)script or two for a few days is ludicrous.

The whole reason FA was updated the way it has been was to inhibit a large number of bots that could auto-farm for days on FA. To me, having to farm a little bit slower, or having the whole community farm less/slower is a worthy trade-off to ensure that your neighbors are not botting.

So you are saying that the point of the changes to the Loot Assistant was to slow down farming for everyone? I don't remember that being included in Morthy's post about the features of the update.

And the fact that so many people are passionate about playing this game is surely a good thing for Innogames. If no-one cared and just stopped playing when stuff broke then they would soon be out of business.

DeletedUser

I am currently having problems with the 'C' in the farm assistant as well. It keeps telling me "not enough units" and the lag when between loading is ridiculous.... The loading of each individual attack is insane, 1-2 to seconds at times (now multiply that by 500-1,000+ commands, per village, x20-30+ villages) in which case before it used to be instantaneous.

Therefore, on top of Farm assistant loading very slowly... Not all of my attacks are being sent, sometimes it doesn't even allow me to send an attack, repeatedly telling me that I don't have enough units, despite enough units being present in the village. After I refresh the page, the problem still persists. I'm not having this problem on my smaller account on another world, but I am on my larger account - This constant refreshing after every attack is making a 5-10 minutes job into a 30-40 minute job. This is very annoying.

The TW needs to fix this damn lag ASAP, because I checked - It's not my Internet connection, my PC has excellent specs as this problem has only started to appear since their update in the last few days. Before the update, this problem was not there. And on my smaller account, it's not there either (due to not so many villages being loaded on it) - But when I'm farming anywhere from 500-1000+ villages on a fairly regular interval during the day, this lag time is annoying.

The new options for FA were a great addition and I don't care about broken scripts.... But when the actual FA itself is broken, the thing we all pay premium points to use, then that's a very big problem and the TW team better fix this problem. Otherwise, being able to farm on larger accounts just becomes increasingly ridiculous because I can't farm from a large amount of village, without spending 1-2 hours, just sitting there, waiting for that C button to load.

DeletedUser114879

You are way out of line here. Players can complain on a forum on whatever subject as long it's not against forum rules. You, on the other hand, are not in any position to being disrespectful to those players as you are representing InnoGames in the community. Please behave responsibly and show a little respect.

I completely agree. There is a discussion thread about update and people say their opinions about a obvious update that didn't tested enough. Loot asistant is a wreck stockpile didn't worked and got removed again. And on top of all this the scripts that was helping got broke. And when people complain someone that suppose to represent Innogames comes and talks in this way?

And I think developers do give a flying duck to those scripts and check which scripts that become so popular cause if you look at the updates they try to bring the attack filters on FA, shortkeys and the mass tagger etc. they bring the stuffs that we try to handle with those scripts.

DeletedUser94879

asalamalakum may have come off as bit uncaring, but i think his anger was directed to those using bots to farm or any other illegal scripts to cheat and gain themselves an advantage. I appreciate his passion for TW and his response tells me, in a way, that all of the TW staff is trying to level the playing field. and i'm sure the staff is working to correct the problems with this newest update.
But this last update seems to be the ObamaCare of TW.
"Looks good on paper, let's push it thru"

DeletedUser97413

I think you are being a bit generous.

If he is ingame staff then surely we should expect more professionalism than that as he is representing Innogames.

His anger appeared to be directed at those people who are upset that the scripts they use are broken.

I notice his post and the subsequent ones quoting it have all been edited, which demonstrates how inappropriate his post was.

zakipoo

Pretty sure that world im playing on right now will be the last world ill play.

DeletedUser4346

I think you are being a bit generous.

If he is ingame staff then surely we should expect more professionalism than that as he is representing Innogames.

His anger appeared to be directed at those people who are upset that the scripts they use are broken.

I notice his post and the subsequent ones quoting it have all been edited, which demonstrates how inappropriate his post was.

I agree. Doesn't matter who it was directed to. Very unprofessional comments.

Pretty sure that world im playing on right now will be the last world ill play,
I'm sure someone will miss you zakipoo. Your mother perhaps, if she plays.

MR.MR

Everyone is correct, I was out-of-line and I owe you all an apology. Woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning, and wrote that with my head still on my pillow after reading a few messages sent to me from people irritated that "I" broke their scripts/was responsible for "everything wrong with the update". Unprofessional of me. While outside of the moderation tools I am nothing more than a player like all of you, I do still reflect the game as a whole due to the color of my name. So I'm sorry, members of this discussion.

DeletedUser97413

Everyone is correct, I was out-of-line and I owe you all an apology. Woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning, and wrote that with my head still on my pillow after reading a few messages sent to me from people irritated that "I" broke their scripts/was responsible for "everything wrong with the update". Unprofessional of me. While outside of the moderation tools I am nothing more than a player like all of you, I do still reflect the game as a whole due to the color of my name. So I'm sorry, members of this discussion.

Fair enough. We all have bad days.

Forgetting the scripts for a second, I am still perplexed why the latest problem of not sending all the troops out is still not fixed. I am almost positive this didn't start when the update went in but some time after.

I think my biggest problem with Innogames is the lack of communication about this sort of thing.

I work in IT and if there is a problem with the hosted service we provide and charge for, we would let our customers know we know about it, tell them about any potential workaround for the problem (by explaining exactly in what circumstances it happens) and provide regular updates of where we are with fixing it i.e. Patch will be installed at 5pm today. Surely, it wouldn't take too much time to provide this sort of information about the known problems with the update and I guess it would actually prevent a load of support tickets being sent in.

(And I don't mean post it in the Support Ticket system but as an ingame announcement).

pokemonEX.co.UK

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
ive all but stopped farming on my large account, cause i can not sit for 2 + hrs to send out 1000 vills, it isnt feasible as i have other things to do. i only farm on my small account and that is pain as well due to the popup saying insufficient troops.

we the players are paying for this product, the product is not working thus we the players are upset and annoyed.. fix it. and stop doing updates for this game concentrate on TW2 or do less updates...

sidd 271

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
with the lag gone in LA it has become super efficient. Farming with 1000 lcs(3 lc per attack) within 90 seconds. AMazing work on FA

DeletedUser97413

we the players are paying for this product, the product is not working thus we the players are upset and annoyed.. fix it. and stop doing updates for this game concentrate on TW2 or do less updates...

I would agree with your first thing but not the second. It is good that the game is getting product development. I would be worried if it didn't. It is a much better game now than it was 4 years ago when I started playing it. They just need to put more effort into testing the changes before rolling them out to all worlds.

I still think they should only deploy an update to one world first. Collate all the issues that arise and fix what needs fixing and then once it is more stable roll it out to the others.

Each active world could take turns being the first world so the chances of you being inconvenienced would be a lot smaller.

DeletedUser97413

Plus I would add that in the past Innogames have refunded premium points where features have been unworkable for a period of time. I would say that the issues with LA fall into this category and I would hope they do the decent thing and give those that have paid for it either a free extension or a PP refund.

DeletedUser102425

The C button on LA seems to be working properly at the moment. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Everyone is correct, I was out-of-line and I owe you all an apology.

You are one of the players i consistently have the most respect for IG... LA is ok today but i have the most chronic lag between pages loading, that i've ever encountered, meantimes lol

alex02dsa

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

Thank you!