Default W76 Newspaper: Rumors, Drama, Spies, Oh my... (Discussion!)

DeletedUser

Yeah it's all good it was a solid read that didn't bore me a question if you don't mind how often do you plan on making these newspapers?

DeletedUser13939

Based on the lack of cooperation we were having from people we contacted, I wanna say a new edition every two weeks. However, should cooperation increase in quality, this could very well turn into once a week. It also comes down to just how interesting the world is at that time. :p

DeletedUser

It would be nice to have weekly Updates it would keep you interested in the world more

DeletedUser13939

Again, it really comes down to how cooperative people are with me. :p

blaise12

Could a prediction/discussion about k44 be put in the next edition please?Things are pretty tense with the break-up of t.p alot of tribes trying to get that top spot in their.

DeletedUser

Could a prediction/discussion about k44 be put in the next edition please?Things are pretty tense with the break-up of t.p alot of tribes trying to get that top spot in their.
Yeah its definitely close alright (sarcasm)

[h=3]Tribe ranking for the continent 44[/h]
RankTribe namePointsVillages
1TRY!164.66263
2HUSH87.50340
3Seek74.87242
4Chess74.28247
5~BOSS~71.83747

DeletedUser

It would be nice to have weekly Updates it would keep you interested in the world more

Currently winning a war down In k42, early I know, just making farms to be honest. Don't worry, I'll keep you posted. ;)

DeletedUser107233

nicely done by everyone involved with the first edition, it is good to see Ogres represented and the duke handled himself/herself very well

DeletedUser13939

Most of the member of t.p.1 formed HUSH. Nothing to big there.

And I was REALLY impressed with the leader of OGRES personally.