How Crysalith betrayed -?-

DeletedUser112406

imma talking to Lolpopo2 lol. im curious as to why they are hiding their name in the first place

there are some that hide their name and some others that are hiding themselves in tribes while spying for other tribes...

DeletedUser

115404809170972829A6Vz4NK6c.jpg

Hudd

Just to clear this up Lolpopo2 was in the tribe and his in game name was Fatherchicken and he is currently co playing SoulmageX

Hudd

and I would add that in no way did she betray the tribe. We knew what was going on and when it was happening. Some decided they did not like it and fatherchicken dropped his co player to switch to what he thought was a better option. All i can say is thanks for leaving and giving your vils to one of our tribe members. Those that stuck with the tribe have over time proved that you made the wrong choice. You should look closer to home before casting stones Fatherchicken, what you have done is far worse.

DeletedUser115697

I don't think any truth emerged since I didn't hide the fact that I used to be in Not-Un. But I am not lolpopo2 and that's false. I have no idea why Hudd would say that. And people have switched sides before, I don't really see how mine was much different.

DeletedUser

SoulmageX was always seen as a bad person. I have to say the opposite. And i was LordDorn...

Big hug friend Soul

DeletedUser

Not sure how could i contribute right now on this world. :)
Maybe in a new world who knows.

drbad

W-61 ZOMBIE | W-68 Nuking And Destruction - Duke - Founder| W-72 CAPTCHA!

just a quick note, hows it going Xruinu here