Rate The Player Above

DeletedUser98044

What??

Points: 4.5/5 You grew really fast, you nobled villages that are close enough for supp etc, but far enough not to interfere with farm.
OD: 4/5 You seem to be a fan of destroying peoples hope with your army, so thats cool, but it doesn't look like you cleared the 700 pointers around you for farm, which I recomend, because then I can use them too.
Profile: 5/5 I am a fan of simplicty, and I dig the profile text.
Tribe: 5/5 Ato is unreal I hope I am there one day ;(
Farming: 4/5 Stay strong, and clear all those villages near me, so I can use them too :p

27/30

IGN: Ev3rybody, I am 9 fields away from What?? and I had no idea he was a forum user before I hopped on here :p

For the person that rates me, I have been on the world for 13 days, and have almost 0 ODA <3

DeletedUser

IGN: Ev3rybody

OD: 4/5 really low, something I prefer.
Position: 4/5 good area around the rim
Profile: 1/5 None.
Rep: 2/5 I don't really know anyone :D
Tribe: 2/5 you are around ato, but not in ato, that's not good.
Farming: 3/5 No idea, but I am guessing that you do farm those village 'What??' cleared.

18/35

IGN: nothino

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser66411

IGN: nothino

OD: 2/5 Low for your size but I guess you cant help it if no one recruits troops.
Position: 4/5 Some good villages to eat. You might have some threats around you but I don't know your diplomacy
Profile: 1/5 Not to exciting.
Rep: 2/5 Never heard of you
Tribe: 4/5 Small active tribe. What I like to see
Farming: 5/5 Same as everyone else.

IGN: Brodee

DeletedUser

Can't say much because i don't know the player above, But Nice profile

DeletedUser

Ok then ill continue from you Train..

Points: 4/5 Your in the top 10 of your K. So that’s pretty good. And top 100 in the world.
OD: 3/5 Looks like you’ve been doing a lot of attacking lately.
Position: 4/5 Some good villages to eat.
Profile: 3/5 Its ok. I’m only giving you 3 since you have a decent COA
Rep: 2/5 Never heard of you.
Tribe: 5/5 Your in the #1 tribe. Obviously they are doing something right.
Farming: 5/5 Same as everyone else I am guessing, since I can’t see your achievements..

IGN: KutiyaKripya

elano

kutiyakripya

OD:5/5 Mostly ODA which i like shows nobody has really challenged you yet will be interesting to see what happens when one does
Position:4/5 Room for expansion but also alot of tribe members around you.
Rep: Heard a lot of mixed reviews about you but i can't say as i personally don't no you.
Tribe:5/5 Can see you guys been around for a while heard many good things about your leader
Farming:5/5 6x looter of the day says it all really.

IGN: Elano

Last edited:

arabela

Elano

OD:3/5 you don't need more atm, tbh
Position:4/5 Not many mattes around you, good position.
Rep: no idea
Tribe:3/5 I hate that tribe COA
Farming: 4/5 not bad

IGN: Multiple Wargasms

TrainOfThought

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Multiple Wargasms

OD: 4/5 Decent ODA, could be a bit higher.
Position: 4/5 Plenty of great noble targets, not too many tribe mates, but possibility that one of the clustered smaller tribes could cripple you.
Tribe: 4/5 Good players, not sure about the leadership but the tribe appears a bit overrated in my opinion.
Farming: 5/5, probably looted 10 million+ atleast.

IGN: TrainOfThought

DeletedUser

Trainofthought

Points: 2/5 Pretty poor considering at least a third of your conquers were gifts. I say at least as the lack of oda would suggest you haven't worked for many of the others either...
OD: 3/5 Aim is to keep it low early on i suppose, however how you've kept it low is up for discussion.
Position: 3/5 it's what you do with it, is what will count in the end
Tribe: 3/5 doesn't look too stable with members leaving then coming back and the overall changes this early doesn't give off the smell of success.
Farming: 0/5 He who hides his riches gets nothing.

I'm not on the world so I nominate amigosniped to be reviewed

DeletedUser93066

I am pissed at him still :( Glad he isnt in this world I would have rimmed his inactive quitting butt

DeletedUser

I miss you too ara, and core when you asked me to join your account I told you I was going to be inactive :X

Frozen Flaim

amigosniped

OD: 2/5 - Low is usually good, but this seems too low for your start and location. Suggests you've either got very lucky, or you've had free vills.

Position: 5/5 - Close enough to the action, but plenty of space to expand too. Farming area looks great, and plenty of targets available.

Rep: 4/5 - I don't know you personally, but if Scott let you into our old w68 tribe, then you must be pretty decent :)

Tribe: 4/5 - Top 5. Some old faces here, i like them and i think they'll do well here.

Farming: 3/5 - Hard to tell based on your achievements. But based on your growth and location, i'd say your farming was pretty average.

Total: 21/30

IGN: Frozen Flaim

DeletedUser

Points: 5/5 - Rank 2 in your continent, overall in the top 30. Your main cluster is in an excellent position to free farm, and to be able to create a new front-line somewhere with more nobling potential.

OD: 4/5 - Decent ODA, will probably jump up when you go on your next nobling splurge. Personally I refrain from having too much ODA this early. If I can get a village without hurting my nuke too much, that is my objective.

Position: 5/5 - Your villages are spread out so that you have a much wider area to farm in, if you have chosen what villages are defensive properly (which I assume you have), then supporting yourself will also be time-efficient. Few decent 3-4k targets left in your main cluster. Time to expand methinks :)

Tribe: 4/5 - I am going to be biased here, but *SP* is growing quite rapidly. According to the Auto Updating Maps our growth/per day is equivalent to that of SHREKD and Ya Bro, methinks we will hit top 5 soonish.

Farming: 4/5 - Well since I actually know how-much you farmed yesterday, and as I see you close the gap between you and looter of the day bit by bit, I can only assume the obvious. You are a farming addict like myself :)

Total: 22/30

IGN: GoDDeathpact

TrainOfThought

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Points: 3/5 - Could be better for when you started and where you started.

OD: 3/5 - Seems like you have avoided a lot of conflicts which although can be good, it is just too low for the number of villages you have. However, looking at your area there are not that many opportunities to gain OD compared to others like myself.

Position: 3/5 - It looks like you will have difficulty finding some decent noble targets who wont get supported and your tribes main clusters is quite the distance from you. Having said that there arent that many real threats close by, a few to your right but thats all, plus you have the potential to farm well.

Tribe: 4/5 - Equally bias, *SP* are a strong tribe who are growing quite rapidly. Their dukes are skilled players, most notably Frozen Flaim whom after god knows how many chats I can tell you is a strong leader, along with tartank. They have some decent players like Bojanm but there is still slack to be cut.

Farming: 2/5 - You arent really a farm addict if you havent plundered 10k times by this stage in the game, some people will be closing in on 1 million if not already there.

Total: 15/25

IGN: TrainOfThought

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I am not one for typing but I need to rate someone so that someone else will rate my failure of an acc :)

Train of thought

Points : 4/5 Same as me so I can't complain. It is possible to grow faster however your rank along with your ODA shows you are both growing at a good pace and not pointwhoring.

OD : 5/5 Shows you have been busy offensively and are also able to defend yourself not much more to say :D

Position : 5/5 On the edge of your tribe although close enough to get support when needed. You seem to have cleared out a large area with a alot of farms and there are many smaller players who will make nice targets later on. Morale may become a problem.

Tribe : 4/5 It has me in it so how can there be anything wrong with it? :p Full of experienced players who can defend themselves and are also willing to help each other. Will do well unless internal relations go bad.

Farming : 4/5 You have got 10k plunders and 1mill farmed. Can't say it is bad but whether you have done good or not would depend on how much over those awards you have gone. Lots of choice for farming so I think you are prob doing a good job

Overal : 22/25

IGN : DEVIL25793

DeletedUser108786

Points: 4/5 Brilliant rank for your time of starting in the core

OD: 4/5 A lot of ODA for this early stage which shows you have cleared your area but may affect your farming

Position: 4/5 Nice position to farm and got quite a few nobling options still available.

Tribe: 5/5 Number one tribe, what can i say. Don't get much better than that.

Farming: 5/5 I am assuming it is good because of your growth.

Overall: 22/25

IGN: sdcz6

Last edited by a moderator: