Senior Thought for the Day

DeletedUser116242

This is nothing interesting seeing both of you KONSTI and PERFECT CIRCLE arguing in front of public like kids.

All i can say is that konsti is not a bad person, but a pain in the head really. he does women's work actually and keeps stalking people always. Actually i thought that konsti was a person that had nothing to do in RL coz all he wants is to keep mailing people even when they hate speaking to him :) Also i would like to say that perfect circle(how to destroy angels) i have no personal grudge with anyone, it is just my way to tell it directly and do not be offended :) calling konsti/people in different names like"mud" (made me laugh really tho) is just grade 2 work that kids do. Also pointing out others faults in a way of insulting them is really childish and shows that you have a personality of an impudent kid. I would only say you to keep it low. If konsti is such a nutcase, well leave him to do his little barbie doll work. Just trying to argue with him tells us that you are a card board hero and not a warrior :)

Backstabbers and traitors are everywhere. You just got to have the right friends and people that can be trusted. Thus, accusing another as a traitor just shows that you trusted the person and yet you were wrong in that case. keep it to your ownself and do not get things too personal especially over here in the public forums. this isn't muppet show :D No offensefor both.
However if konsti is leaving/left, well stay out of us and do not bother any of us again or waste others time. If you want to speak all pro, well first learn the game and some manners and don't do barbie doll work :)

Cheers,
Psychopathic InkBlot :)

Last edited by a moderator:

A Perfect Circle

I was actually just trying to defend Raph so he would carry on with his posts. I didnt like Konsti bullying him and decided to speak up. I would do so again for other people that in my option do not deserve to be spoken down too.

DeletedUser116242

I was actually just trying to defend Raph so he would carry on with his posts. I didnt like Konsti bullying him and decided to speak up. I would do so again for other people that in my option do not deserve to be spoken down too.
Making excuses or giving out reasons is not really a thing that will work. Well, if you wanted to help Raphael1 you could've shut yourself up(just saying) and let raphael handle it in his way. And i believe there are MODS here to prevent from people spamming/insulting etc. You certainly have us the point that raphael couldn't speak to himself. well raphael actually did and handled it well. after all konsti is so easy to handle when we keep silent. But you kept on provoking him :)

Well atleast you had some humanity to show some respect :) anyways, i just stated my opinion. it is your choice to decide whether what you did was right or wrong and to accept it or not. I wouldn't waste more time trying to open up both's eyes. We will just see what you do :) we see we judge. and we are watching :D

cheers,
Psychopathic InkBlot :)

DeletedUser

And who are you?

I think you should turn down the superiority complex a little.

There are other ways to preform self gratification. You should try that and drop the attitude.

DeletedUser116242

And who are you?

I think you should turn down the superiority complex a little.

There are other ways to preform self gratification. You should try that and drop the attitude.

I AM RORSCHACH! if you couldnt read my name :)

also you are really not wanted here actually. I never spoke to you so if it is really scratching for you, it ain't my problem.

DeletedUser

You speak for everyone?

You are actually doing the same thing as APC. The difference is you are defending a spy. You take your alter ego too serious.

It's your choice to decide if you are a pompous bigot or not. I will see what you do, I will judge and I will be watching.

A Perfect Circle

ROFL
Just ignore him Medad, I couldn't care less what he thinks.

DeletedUser116242

You speak for everyone?

You are actually doing the same thing as APC. The difference is you are defending a spy. You take your alter ego too serious.

It's your choice to decide if you are a pompous bigot or not. I will see what you do, I will judge and I will be watching.

Actually i wasnt doing what perfect circle was doing really. i equally showed both of them that simply arguing in front of everyone. i wouldnt have to speak to you here if you didnt ask questions from me. perfect circle is a person that atleast accepted it. But a person like you jumps in and says " never back down, keep fighting." I hope maybe someday you would understand and laugh at yourself for your actions.

that is what i told earlier :) copying it doesn't make you look smart :)

I do not speak on behalf of anyone like you do. i believe that perfect circle is a respected person and you are simply wasting him. However i am staying silent coz i am wise enough to let the kids fight and not involve in it further which will only make the kids more angrier. I have said once, and i will not say again. the nursery is open for you to learn not to fight and make others fight. don't do barbie doll work like konsti does and don't try to become a cardboard hero. You will learn when you grow enough. i have many things to say. but i do not intend to insult you in public :) sorry for the random insults on you. had to do it when you asked for it. other than that i have nothing personal . likewise i will no longer reply to your posts and will ignore you but will respond to others. i am nice like that :)

a perfect circle is wise enough to accept it(i hope so) and konsti is a pain and a bully yeah. neither do i like him. :) i have said it earlier, mistakes are mistakes.

DeletedUser

Why wont you give it up then? You can say anything you want but!!! The argument between APC and Konsti2 was over and you decided to jump in like a hero. Sure I told my bud to stick to his guns, what friend wouldn't? Now my friend has asked me to back off, so I am going to. Try not to make me regret it.

Oh and I wasn't trying to look smart, I was point out how strange your smug comment was.

DeletedUser

...anyone buy any good railroad stocks lately..?:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser115605

You speak for everyone?

First he is not defending anyone you just need to read carefully. Secondly, Ur defending Apc right now... Also why are you talking in this forum its only between APC and me.

but a pain in the head really. he does women's work actually and keeps stalking people always.

A pain? not really... Im not even stalking people I was only talking to Apc my friends and the duke of Rim,300, Ares and V. And even there I wasnt even talking a lot to dukes of 300, V and Rim.

I feel bad pointing out your faults, I really should let the less fortunate be... Let me give you some parting advice. Get a new account name, everyone knows you as a rat now and it will be a looonnngggg time before anyone trusts you. Also, good luck! I think you are going to need it :D

I dont care about your advice. I also dont need your luck.
MY advice is that you should get a social life.

DeletedUser107102

Fight,fight,fight...no mods care about this forum...if folks have things on there minds all should be free to speak...

DeletedUser

As much as I like the forum activity, I do think we should respect the topic.
Perhaps someone could make a spam/chat thread where anything and everything goes? It doesn't seem like the mods actually check this forum, so you could literally say anything and hold all the stupidest arguments you could ever want :p
Might also boost activity here...
Sure, no one actually cares about the Casual worlds, but it gives those of us who actually play 'em something to do besides barb noble ;)
It seems like there's some relatively interesting stuff going on in both Casual worlds as well...

DeletedUser104186

How is barb nobling not fun. It takes great skill to noble barbs. If your not careful they may back time you