PCB vs Soon

• Thread starter DeletedUser115012
  • Start date

DeletedUser100696

Caught a member off guard while a lot of his troops were out :)

A couple of villages is expected in the first OP, lets see how things pan out

"A lot of his troops"? I'm curious what you think a lot is because 90% of our scout reports came back and showed troops in them. He had the troops to defend himself better than he did, what he lacked was the activity. I can tell now that the account is more active because I'm starting to meet some stacks, but to say we only took them because his troops were busy elsewhere is just a boldfaced lie.

DeletedUser115210

Wohoa, sorry Mr 13 second trains :lol:

What I meant by a lot of his troops were out, is out supporting others members, and dont say your scouts say otherwise because I have all the reports here <3

Including the embarrassing ones, shhhhh
[spoil]
3a803b330098203c8c13cbfda22f74e3.png
[/spoil]

DeletedUser115083

If all soon have done is hugged, why does it require every tribe in the world to attempt to take us down?

DeletedUser42132

yogi ;) frontlines you know what i am talking about. And if because you have hugged almost all tribes in the world ;)

DeletedUser

If all soon have done is hugged, why does it require every tribe in the world to attempt to take us down?

There is so much wrong with just this one statement :lol:

How many tribes are actually attacking you? PCB, a few half hearted YAY! members and now Growth?
Hope seem to have died off after you used your secret recruit weapon on them. But even so, the combined points of your enemies would be fairly close to that of Soons.

DeletedUser115340

So soon's op on pcb today... Over 450 nobles, many times more nukes and...

Side 1:
Tribes: Soon
Side 2:
Tribes: PCB

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 13
Side 2: 5
Difference: 8

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 122,217
Side 2: 49,336
Difference: 72,881

chart

DeletedUser115340

of course yogi was not participating as he is the duke, he was trying to noble conquista :D

Prometheus

In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Team
Reaction score
I think our op accomplished its task. We did kill a lot of defense, freeing up the closer members to noble him in an easier fashion. We won't loosen up the stress on him. Also, yes we only did get around 13 villages, but on the other hand, he was stacked by Yay! and had huge stacks on most villages that we had sent nobles at. I applaud you guys for getting such stacks but on the other hand getting them is only a short term solution and now he doesn't have that much defense left. Well see how it goes.

-Dan

DeletedUser115340

What if I told you 20% killed def was from yay and 70% was from lord zing? Vamler still got all the def he needs noobs

DeletedUser115083

Check the tribal OD and war stats ;)

Also how many tribes have you fought? other than your own ofc.

Last time i checked Soon/Push beat.

PEHARD
SEE
Angry
Onepiece
TIPSY
HOPE - almost gone

and now all the other wars ;)

DeletedUser

Saying that Vamler was stacked by Yay! is not really true. But I guess we could start working on it :icon_razz:
Nice op though, good to see some decent timing in there, by some of you at least anyway. Others need help.

Prometheus

In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Team
Reaction score
Prophet there was incoming support from Yay! when we nobled the villages.

DeletedUser

I dont doubt that for a second, and I hope more gets sent.
But thats not to say all the support you hit, which was already in the villages, came from Yay!.

The bulk of Yay is kinda far away from that conflict area.

queenslater

I always find it funny when people brag about how many nukes and nobles they killed. Defending well against attacks is pretty important, I will give you that. However, unless you where blocking nukes with an 8 to 10 defense stack in every village with full defense researched, you where not defending efficiently. The bragging will eventually stop, when the defense starts running low and villages start falling. Good on you for defending, but unless you are going to follow it up in the next 2 weeks with some good attacking, don't brag about it.

DeletedUser93066

What if I told you 20% killed def was from yay and 70% was from lord zing? Vamler still got all the def he needs noobs

You know a liar when he gets very defensive and an incompetent debater when he calls you name such as "noob" with the last spark of his intelligence . Amen

DeletedUser115965

interesting. are you happy with some villages which was free ?

lets see the next op from growth , and reaction from soon.